Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

SexLab Combat Rape

• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

POPULAR

Due to the new upload format, this is no longer the current Sexlab Submit thread!

Basic Mod Description

The original concept of this mod is to allow your character to engage in combat with an opponent (Random bandits, necromancers, etc), beat them down, and then have the option to initiate the "aggressive sex" animations on them via dialog options.  Think of it as a (rather violent) cousin to Spaceman's SexLab Romance (http://www.loverslab...pdate-12052013/), which allows you to initiate various sex animations via dialog options.

The mod has grown in scope a bit since the original concept, having both an 'Ambush' feature as well as the ability for the Player to submit as well, allowing yourself to be robbed and raped.

Still, at its heart, it is basically a combat rape mod that uses the SexLab Framework.

Requirements

SexLab

SkyUI

SKSE

Submit Shout Hotkey

This feature was added on 07JUN13, and replaced the previous method of dropping combat via modified Bleedout/Flee dialog scripts.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions like any other shout in the game, specifically like the very first one you learn, "Fus".  Simply push the Hotkey button you configured for this and you will shout at your target if they are in range.  (This is an aggressive action, so using it in town will make guards attack, etc)
  • Despite the 'Submit Shout' functioning like other shouts, you do not need to truly learn it like the other shouts.  What this means is 1) You don't have to unlock the Shouts through the main quest and can do it as early as Helgen, and 2) You won't have some oddball spell or two cluttering up your spellbook.
  • The 'Submit Shout' has a default cooldown of 10sec.  This is configurable between 5-15sec.  This cooldown will also trigger the overall shout/power cooldown, and if you use a regular shout/power, then this will also be on cooldown until the first shout is ready again.  This is to prevent you from just mindlessly spamming this function and cheesing it out completely. :dodgy:
  • If the target resists the shout, you can simply use it on them again once the cooldown expires.  This can be done as many times as needed, provided that both you and your target remain alive, for obvious reasons. :P
  • The 'Submit Shout' requires the victim to at least be <=90% life (major increase from the original <=20% from previous versions) or else they will auto-resist.  From there, it has a variable success chance, based largely on the victim's health %, speech, and level versus the player's.
  • SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PPrime - TPrime) + _SLConfig.Difficulty - _SLSubmitFailurePenalty.GetValue() )
  • PPrime/TPrime is the highest value between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, & Destruction.
  • There is a cumulative -10% penalty to the 'Submit Shout' success chance for each failure, to a maximum of a -50% penalty after 5 consecutive failures.  This penalty is reduced by 10% for each success.  So in other words, past failures make it more difficult, past successes makes it easier.
  • There is a MCM slider that will give a bonus to success from between 0-25%.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a max of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance to fail no matter what.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a min of 10% chance to succeed, plus the 0-25% bonus chosen from the MCM slider, for a total min of 10-35%.
  • There is a debug.notification option which will display your success chance and what you rolled versus that chance, as well as letting you know if the victim is still > 90% health (or simply an invalid target, such as animals) and auto-resisting.

Submit Grapple Hotkey

This feature was added on 10JUL13, and is simply an alternate, and slightly more difficult, method of getting an NPC to submit during combat:

• The 'Submit Grapple' functions identically to the Shout in all respects except for how it is executed in combat.
  • It is designed to resemble more of a close quarter grapple attack and is intended for players that might prefer a slightly more challenging method to initiate a submit attempt.
  • Unlike the Shout, which enjoys the rather forgiving targeting of a cone effect, the Grapple is treated like a 'Contact' spell, meaning you have to be very close to your target.
  • Unlike the Shout, which shares the Powers cooldown, the Grapple is not tied to any cooldown.  Instead, it costs 50 Stamina per attempt.
  • Success results a brief beatdown of the opponent and you strip their mainhand weapon (It is then added to your inventory), after which everything works identically to how the Shout works.
  • Failure results in both the player and the opponent staggering briefly away from each other as they fight you off, which means if used in the middle of a big melee, failure poses more of a penalty as you will be unable to react for a few moments unlike the Shout.
  • Failure also adds a 10% failure penalty per attempt, just like the Shout.  Success reduces any penalty by 10%, just like the Shout.
  • The Grapple uses the same success chance algorithm as the Shout.
  • There is a small visual cue when you attempt the Grapple so that even if you are out of range with your target, you will still see that your character attempted something.  It still costs 50 Stamina even if you are out of range of your target.
  • There is a MCM option to toggle between using the Grapple vs the Shout.

Submit Ambush Hotkey

This feature was added on 27JUN13, but the original version was completely thrown away and redone from scratch.  The new version was released on 06JUL13.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions when standing just as before.  However, when in stealth, the 'Shout' is disabled.  Instead, you can attempt a 'Submit Ambush'.
  • You must be close to your victim (Within range of a contact-only spell) and either they don't have Line-of-Sight on you or they must be sleeping.
  • Unlike the Shout, which shares the Powers cooldown, the Ambush is not tied to any cooldown. Instead, it costs 50 Stamina per attempt, similar to the Grapple.
  • If you fail, the target will push you away and start combat, causing an assault bounty if used on a nonhostile NPC.  (You can still always just wear them down and then use the Shout or Grapple on them.)
  • Sleeping SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 50 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • Normal SuccessChance = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + (PSneak - TSneak) + ((PPrime - TPrime)/4) + 25 + _SLConfig.Difficulty)
  • PPrime/TPrime is the highest value between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, & Destruction.
  • There is a MCM slider that will give a bonus to success from between 0-25%.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a max of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance to fail no matter what.
  • SuccessChance is hard capped at a min of 10% chance to succeed, plus the 0-25% bonus chosen from the MCM slider, for a total min of 10-35%.
  • Success results in you automatically robbing/raping the victim.  Failure results in them going hostile.
  • Nearby guards will trigger an AssaultAlarm (Bounty) if you use this on civilian types and they see you.  As well, they will also trigger it if they see you robbing/raping your victim, so use at own risk in town.  ;)
  • There is a small visual cue when you attempt the Ambush so that even if you are out of range to your target, you will still see that your character attempted something.  It still costs 50 Stamina even if you are out of range of your target.

Follower Support

This feature was added on 15JUN13, and was made possible in large part to studying Ashal's SexLab Framework demo 'Matchmaker' and I repurposed parts of it for this feature.  It functions as such:

• It will still require dialog in order for it to use this feature.  Your followers will not just start automatically raping NPC's, as I have no interest in that as I feel the novelty would wear off quite quickly and just get annoying, and I am making this mod for myself first and foremost.
  • After you have successfully forced an NPC to submit, you previously had the option to either have a turn or to just strip and rob them.  Now, if you have at least one follower with you, you will have a third option to let one of your followers have a turn.
  • After choosing that option, you have 30 seconds to then talk to one of your followers and select the option to let them have a turn.  If you do not do this in 30 seconds, then the effect on the original victim will wear off and then nothing will happen.  You will then just have to talk to the victim again, then talk to your follower within 30 seconds.  This is simply to prevent something screwy happening if you start the process and then walk off and leave actors associated with things and never complete the process.
  • Once you talk to your follower within the 30 second window, there will be two options available.  1) Just let them take a turn on their own, which will initiate a two-way sex scene between the victim and the selected follower. 2) Join your follower in a turn with the victim, which will initiate a three-way sex scene between the victim, the selected follower, and the player.
  • By default, the targeted victim should always be in the 'victim' position in any sex scenes, including the 3-way ones, but it is always possible that the ordering gets confused, especially if you let the 30 second window time out and have a lot of false starts before you actually finish the dialogs and begin a sex scene.  In my testing trying to break it by catching in between states, I had this happen once, so just use the 'actor swap' SexLab hotkey if it happens.
  • Your followers have a Morality setting.  0 = They will commit any crime.  1 = They will commit 'Violent & Property' crimes (Theft/Trespassing). 2 = They will only commit 'Property' crimes. 3 = They will not commit any crimes.  Given the nature of this mod, by default, the follower you select has to have a Morality setting of "0" to be okay with raping someone, otherwise they will simply turn down your suggestion.
  • If "Lore Friendly" isn't too much of a concern to the player, I have added an MCM slider that will let you set your minimum Morality check from anywhere from the default of "0" (Meaning only those that will commit any crime will join in raping a victim) to "3", which will then allow any follower you have to join in.

Player Surrender

This feature was added on 10JUL13 due to popular demand.  It functions as such:

• 'Player Surrender' is triggered by pushing the Hotkey while in combat, not sneaking, and your weapon/spells sheathed.
  • Once triggered, all hostile NPC's within 500 'units' will go non-hostile.
  • The first two hostile NPC's that have LOS on the player will be tapped as the ones to assault the player.
  • The player will be subjected to a brief beatdown, stripped of their equipped weapon/shield and armor and all of their gold.  This will be put in the inventory of one of the two NPC's (Or the lone NPC in the event of a single encounter), so it can be reclaimed by killing the NPC. (Or making *them* submit!)
  • If surrendering to a single NPC, a 2-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.
  • If surrendering to two (or more) NPC's, a 3-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.  ***BE AWARE*** By default, there are no 3-way animations (Devil's 3-way and Tricycle) selected in the aggressive animation pool, so you must select at least one to see any sex animations!
  • Followers currently only surrender and cower, getting stripped and giving currently worn gear + gold to random opponent that is abusing the player.  Their default outfit will also be changed to a custom one so that if they are later dismissed, you will find them in their starting location wearing rags.
  • Followers will not engage in sex with any extra NPC's beyond the first two that take the player, simply because I couldn't get them to trigger properly.  Perhaps in a later update, although frankly this feature is not one I plan on spending a whole lot more time on beyond nasty bug fixes as required.
  • There is a MCM option to disable the surrender portion for those that don't care about it and/or don't want to accidently trigger it at an inopportune moment! :P

Installation
You just unpack the .7z file into your data folder, enable the mod like normal.  It is recommended that it is placed higher in the load order, shortly after SkyUI.

Upgrading From Past Versions
If you have a version earlier than 'SexLab Submit 26MAY13 0100' then you have one from when I wasn't packaging everything into a .BSA file to make things easier for you.

*** IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU MANUALLY DELETE THE LOOSE SCRIPTS ***

The reason is that loose scripts override scripts found inside .BSA files.  Those loose scripts are old and are likely either 1) No longer used, in the case of all of the BleedOut and Flee scripts, or worse 2) Don't have the current working scripts and will do things like break the MCM functionality of the new Submit Shout feature.

There are only about ~30 or so, and they all begin with '_SLSubmit', so they should be grouped together nicely.  They should be in your Data/Scripts and Data/Scripts/Source folder.

Known Conflicts
There *should* be no major conflicts with other mods, SexLab based or otherwise.  100% of the files are custom and I removed all default Skyrim files I edited in past versions.

There is one known conflict that comes from *some* other mod(s), none of which I use as I have never personally experienced this situation.  Sometimes an NPC, despite having successfully used the Shout or Grapple on them, will be passive for a few seconds and then immediately re-agro for no reason.  If you want to know if you will likely have this conflict as well, without my mod installed, do the following:

1. Find some lone bandit or other normally hostile NPC, start to fight them. (It is important they are alone or else Faction association will interfere with the test)
  2. Hit "~" to open the console, click on the NPC so you get the Ref # in the middle of the text field.
  3. Type "setav aggression 0", then enter.
  4. Type stopcombat, then enter.
  5. Hit "~" to close the console.
  6. Observe what the NPC does.

If the NPC does nothing, just kind of goes back to whatever they were doing, standing about, walking in circles, but generally ignoring you?  You should have no conflict.  Feel free to enjoy my mod! :)

If the NPC pauses for a bit and then starts attacking you again, despite having their Aggression set to 0 (Meaning they should never go hostile on anything unless they are attacked first) and dropping combat, then there is some mod involved that is affected Combat AI, probably some Alias or something that is just making the NPC turn agro despite being told not to.  You will probably experience troubles trying to get my mod to work properly because of whatever mod you use that is interfering.  Sorry. :(

Known Limitations
There is nothing currently in the way of what to do with them after you've had your way with them.  I suppose that is the perfect opportunity to work in a slavery/bounty/etc type mod, but that is a bit beyond the scope of what I was looking to do.  I'll leave that up to another mod to handle.

Known Quirks
This mod was originally conceived of as a method for allowing you to have your way with the many hostile NPC's out in the world (Bandits/Necromancers/etc).  I personally recommend using SexLab Romance for the city folk, but there is nothing stopping you from using this on civilians if your character is just a complete bastard! :P.  That being said, there are a few quirks that have come up related to city folks.

If you do something like sneak into a house, kill the husband, and then expect to rape the wife, understand that there is an overriding quest script called WIKIll05 or something which basically takes over if you kill a 'family member', and this state lasts for 240sec real time.  Which means that for 4 minutes, you can't even talk to them.  This doesn't just affect my mod, it affects *everything* related to that NPC other than just killing them.  So while my mod doesn't cause this, given the nature of my mod and some people playing really bastard characters ( :P), it is possible people will find themselves in this situation.

Also, certain other overriding scripts and/or factions may take over even if the shout succeeded.  For instance, guards will auto-agro you if your bounty is really high, so don't think you can go on a killing spree in town then just use the 'Submit Shout' to make them ignore you. ;)

Apparently, the Submit Shout can be used during the actual sex animations which will potentially send your victim flying mid-coitus.  Personally, that to me sounds like a bonus, being a source of much hilarity, but I suppose I should look into it, see if I can stifle it during the animations. :P

Mod Status
Future things to work on in no particular order:

• Set all 3-way animations to using Arrok's Devil's 3-Way by default, as Tricycle doesn't look appropriate to the content.
  • Any other bug fixes or tweaks that come up.

Credits
Ashal: both for making the SexLab Framework and for answering my questions along the way.  Also, his Matchmaker demo was borrowed liberally from in order to add the follower support feature! :)
Spaceman: For his Romance mod, which gave me the idea for this one.
CG!: German translation for the MCM menu.
Monababii: Spanish translation for the MCM menu.
RockMic: Italian translation for the MCM menu.
Aravis7: French translation for the MCM menu.
Dual Wield Parry: For insight how to add a hotkey that can perform an action.
Mercy Mod: For insight how to use a Papyrus Fragment to force an NPC to drop combat to make the idea work.

Permissions
I give full permission to use anything in here if anyone finds it helpful in their own work, which is why I released the script sources in the .BSA file.  All I ask is credit being given if that happens, just as I have given credit to all of the mods that have influenced me in the creation of my mod.

At any rate, feel free to enjoy, and go smack some naughty bandit lady down and sully her right and proper like! :D

Change Log:

Spoiler

Current Version

Attached File  SexLab Submit 19JUL13 2248.7z   63.96KB   3625 downloads

Modder's Resources (For those that just want the loose file.  All of these are already inside the .BSA in the main download)

Attached File  MCM Translation - English.7z   1.4KB   179 downloads

Attached File  MCM Translation - German.7z   1.75KB   82 downloads
Attached File  MCM Translation - Spanish.7z   1.61KB   41 downloads

Attached File  MCM Translation - Italian.7z   1.72KB   30 downloads

Attached File  MCM Translation - French.7z   1.52KB   138 downloads

Older Versions That Are No Longer Being Updated or Supported

'Submit Shout' Hotkey Support / No Follower Support / No Longer Being Updated
Attached File  SexLab Submit 08JUN13 2230.7z   19.96KB   1400 downloads
 No 'Submit Shout' Hotkey / No Follower Support / No Longer Being Updated
Attached File  SexLab Submit 01JUN13 0017.7z   6.46KB   1731 downloads

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Totenbarg

Totenbarg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Hi dkatryl,

sound like a very cool mod, finally you can talk your beaten enemys into sex :P

Just like to know how or if this works together with LoversHook if your PC hasn`t already learned the agressive animations (in the beginning you only know the missionary animation (non aggressive) and the mod forces use of known animations only)

will this break your mod or can you learn new animations by using it?

matekun

matekun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Dammit! Why did you released it just now?I have to go to sleep! :P

Good to see a rape mod for SexLab.

I haven't used SL yet (too many fast updates)but,what kind of sex sounds have the framework? Are all of them 'happy sex moans'?

I mean,it will be strange to all npcs enjoy rape.

One thing I really miss from MiniLovers is that raped people were in a fear state,using the surrender vanilla dialog lines.That added a lot of inmersion to me.

Anyway,thank you for this,will try tomorrow in a new installation I made to test the new Paradise Halls version too.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Hi dkatryl,

Just like to know how or if this works together with LoversHook if your PC hasn`t already learned the agressive animations (in the beginning you only know the missionary animation (non aggressive) and the mod forces use of known animations only)

Currently, the only other SL mod I am using is Spaceman's Romance mod, so I honestly do not know.  I know it will only scroll through the ones that I specified as "Aggressive" from SexLab's MCM config when I push the "O" hotkey, so I suppose if nothing else, you could add the basic missionary to the pool of Aggressive from the MCM config so you at least have something to use?

If that works, awesome, if not, then sorry, this is in a very basic WIP/ proof of concept state that I literally made last night after Ashal helped me figure out why I couldn't incorporate the SexLab Framework in the script fragments.

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Known Quirks

Also, understand that if you are running both this and another dialog based SexLab mod, like say Spaceman's Romance mod, you will actually see both dialog options appear.  That is because while mine requires the target's health to be <=20%, SLRomance has no such health % check, so I can't really prevent it from showing up.  Sorry about that, but I don't really know any way around that. :s

You can probably ask Spaceman to add to his mod a check that the NPC has 95%>health for the dialogue to show? I'm not sure how much work such a thing would take.

Hi dkatryl,

From my experience of using Lover's Hook+ other Sexlab mods, the most likely result is that the aggressive act will work fine, but will play the missionary animation. Lover's Hook currently doesn't distinguish between aggressive and non-aggressive animations from what I can tell.

SquallPT

SquallPT

LoneWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Cool mod :)

Demonwise

Demonwise

Lurking In the Dark Receses of Your Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I will have to try this out tonight  Before I do though It might be nice if this evolved to a point that through MCM you would be able to set the minimum enemy health required before you could try to initialize rape. When your character gets to the level that mine is, 64, you can't even really beat someone into submission with your fists. At that high of a level you will almost always incur a finishing move that instantly kills your enemies. Now I suppose you could also evolve the mod to include the ability to defile the corpses with some nasty anal sex and then spraying your sperm / fem juice all over them as well. That would be cool.

Classy Cat

Classy Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

I will have to try this out tonight  Before I do though It might be nice if this evolved to a point that through MCM you would be able to set the minimum enemy health required before you could try to initialize rape. When your character gets to the level that mine is, 64, you can't even really beat someone into submission with your fists. At that high of a level you will almost always incur a finishing move that instantly kills your enemies. Now I suppose you could also evolve the mod to include the ability to defile the corpses with some nasty anal sex and then spraying your sperm / fem juice all over them as well. That would be cool.

I have tried this and its good but like Demonwise said I had trouble beating people up.Instead of that maybe you can add a normal dialogue option like "Scream and I'll cut you" then if the NPC is a brave one she'd try to attack you (and this can be adjusted with a difficulty option and your ranks )and your current mod kicks in but not in the bleeding state it should kick in after 2 or 3 hits where normally npc's stop attacking.(If bandit your current one's good I think)Anyway thanks for this mod

Jimjim117

Jimjim117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Great mod would be cool if in the future it was expanded so the player could submit as well, but unless a specific surrender hotkey is added for this mod it may be best to leave that for a player based combat rape mod.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

It isn't so much as just adding dialog, but being able to initiate dialog at all.

As I stated, the real challenge to overcome is that you can't normally initiate dialog if they are hostile, so you have to have a way to drop them out of combat first.  This is done by them either doing a 'Flee' or a 'Bleed Out' since I don't want it to be really used before that because I'd be worried it would bug out fights like crazy.

I definitely understand the challenge inherent to beating down a higher level opponent without an auto-killshot going off.  That's why in my testing with a character somewhere in the mid-40's, I was using my weapon to wear them down, then shield bashing them to drop them to the 'flee' or 'bleed out' stage.

So that's the real problem.  Not dropping combat so early that it cheeses out all of the fights, but also not dropping combat so late that you're just fucking a corpse.  :P

That's why I tried to strike the balance I used.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Great mod would be cool if in the future it was expanded so the player could submit as well, but unless a specific surrender hotkey is added for this mod it may be best to leave that for a player based combat rape mod.

I really wasn't too interested in that aspect because I believe that functionality is already being worked on by Waxenfigure, if I read other threads correctly.

However, what I will probably look into for the next version is to have a hotkey that can temporarily suspend combat long enough for you to try to initiate the submit challenge, and then pending on various factors (their remaining health % vs your health %, your speechcraft/intimidate, their fear/morale level, etc) it will determine the success chance.

Failure will be an automatic return to combat, and of course, the hotkey would have a CD, so you can't just spam it at the start of combat, but you would have to strategically time it for when you've worn them down a bit.

I think that will be a much more elegant solution, with the major caveat of only IF I can figure out how to overcome some obvious implimentation issues that I can already see, chief of which is I don't want it to devolve into just another version of the 'MLA Rape Spell' that I made this mod specifically to get away from!

evilpancake

evilpancake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Correct, Waxen is working on the combat rape mod as far as i know. This is a good mod, it's always hard in combat to not go too far and kill them anyhow, nothing new there. If i can suggest feature ideas, there was a mod for Sexout called player rape or something, it allow you to just walk up and rape people (which to me is just too much like just using the spell, i like your method better). But after raping them a varying number of times they would totally submit to you, and sometimes when passing through their areas again they would run up to you and ask to be fucked, i thought that was a neat little twist.

Would be cool if you could beat down a bandit, fuck the shit outa her, and then suddenly have her show up in whiterun in the middle of town and as you to fuck her ;)

asianboy345

asianboy345

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Have you ever heard of a mod called "Heart Breaker" on the Nexus? It's a killmove mod that adds a new kill move animation where your character tears out the heart of an opponent who is down on their knee. All you need to do is to beat an enemy till they're on their knee, then go near them and press "E" or whatever your activate button is and your character will engage in a kill move and gain a heart in your inventory as well.

Check it here: http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/32598/?

Try to reverse engineer that mod and see if you can use it as a base for combat rape mod. 

Demonwise

Demonwise

Lurking In the Dark Receses of Your Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

It isn't so much as just adding dialog, but being able to initiate dialog at all.

As I stated, the real challenge to overcome is that you can't normally initiate dialog if they are hostile, so you have to have a way to drop them out of combat first.  This is done by them either doing a 'Flee' or a 'Bleed Out' since I don't want it to be really used before that because I'd be worried it would bug out fights like crazy.

I definitely understand the challenge inherent to beating down a higher level opponent without an auto-killshot going off.  That's why in my testing with a character somewhere in the mid-40's, I was using my weapon to wear them down, then shield bashing them to drop them to the 'flee' or 'bleed out' stage.

So that's the real problem.  Not dropping combat so early that it cheeses out all of the fights, but also not dropping combat so late that you're just fucking a corpse.  :P

That's why I tried to strike the balance I used.

hmmm well I know nothing about scripting so bear with me here. I assume that there is a script for 'bleed out' that is triggered when an enemy reaches 'x' amount of health. That part is already in the game. But is there a way that your mod would allow the user to set the maximum amount of health that an enemy must have before you can sexually assault them. Then when the enemy's health reaches the set amount it would trigger the same script that the game uses for 'bleed out'. Then the enemy would no longer be hostile and it would allow you initiate dialog.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

hmmm well I know nothing about scripting so bear with me here. I assume that there is a script for 'bleed out' that is triggered when an enemy reaches 'x' amount of health. That part is already in the game. But is there a way that your mod would allow the user to set the maximum amount of health that an enemy must have before you can sexually assault them. Then when the enemy's health reaches the set amount it would trigger the same script that the game uses for 'bleed out'. Then the enemy would no longer be hostile and it would allow you initiate dialog.

As it stands, it relies on the already built in game 'Flee' and/or 'Bleed Out' dialogs, which only happen at predetermined health % levels in the game, none of which I set.  I simply take when they say stuff like "AIIIEEEE!" or whatever from Vanilla Skyrim and add a simple script that makes them drop combat from that point.

Without this mod, even after they go "AIIIEEEE!" or whatever, they would immediately resume being hostile and attack you blindly once more.  I was just taking advantage of a point in time when they would naturally be susceptible to being overpowered and taken advantage of.

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

My guess is that this doesn't work if your dovahkin is a female.

it does.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

My guess is that this doesn't work if your dovahkin is a female.

I haven't tried it myself, since my guy is male, but I suspect a female would just auto-equip the strap-on as specified by your SexLab preference.

Your character is the 'aggressor' in this particular coupling, but that shouldn't necessarily mean they have to be male.

Just... dominant. :P

Mouha

Mouha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

It works with a female Dovahkiin.

But is this only works on evil faction or something ? I was unable to initiate a rape on a poor woman in a mill next to whiterun.

Anyway nice mod, that's how a rape mod should be, keep the good work, there's so much more nice options you can add.

Marrowing

Marrowing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

I utilised an old mod called fight or flight which would actually completely stun them when they got lower than a certain health threshold. I think it imposed some sort of surrender script on them.

The SexiS mod has a module for getting raped, called SexiS defeated.

http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/15223/? - Fight or Fly, should fix your problem. I was using it and it worked fine, just that they had the same problem of being hostile again if the battle went on, or after a set time period. They would also totally regain their health like F***ing zombies. That bothered me. Maybe using the rape mod, You can implement some sort of kill or submit script? i.e; the rape would either do damage or turn them to a different faction? Like, why not rape people into becoming stormcloaks or imperials, then they would just like, go and live in peace or something after getting raped into enlisting.

I understand the problem with turning them to the PC's faction, so that's just my minor workaround, if it can be implemented at all.

http://www.loverslab...-updated-apr-1/ - The Sexis defeated model works like a charm. It does the same thing as fight or fly, but to the player. You get stunned for a while, then a strip option activates, then you get raped. It even works with lovers hook and obviously probably can be configured to using Sexlab's anim list. However, you would usually die after the rape, because you would have no health. Like, the health parameter would be at 0.15, but health would be allowed to drop to zero and you would instantly die, there wasn't any sort of safety net stop. Also, turning enemies and followers neutral so as to not continue the fight, or maybe not, then the follower would continue fighting and rape/get raped during the time...seems more realistic?

One other thing, followers need this script too, since I just mentioned it. If my follower beats the **** out of someone and then MY character rapes her...not fair, ya know?

Dunno, just had some suggestions for you, take them as you will.

Edit- Ahh, also, does this mod work for custom races? I haven't been able to do it, my assumptions being I'm using the Temptress race and/or I'm using archery on them and the script won't apply?

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
dat a fucking good idea ^^

i m all in this idea... yeah, do it, i test it , play with it, and win ^^ lol keep up, this is brilliant i waiting something like this ( an sort of defeated but for the player rape the ennemis) hell yeah !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, Combat Rape