SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Stable version is 159c? I do not see another. All is good installed but checking the MCM I can see there are 2 SexLab tabs in the menu! one is the 159c version and the other tab is totally empty but still there. You know if that is a kind of script? I use Save Tool for clean scripts but that tab still there, what I do? 

I don't know what to do in that case. If it works on a new game and not on an old save then that save is bad and you may never be able to fix it.

Not scare me! you sound really dramatic! I will try a new game. A while ago I had a similar problem with SOS and fix it with the Save Tool but it seems this time that does not work, damn SexLab! what that thing must be update so much?! 

You say that, in addition with try a new game also I need to check my save games and look where began the duplicate tabs? 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This was working for me until I had to reinstall all my mods and now it won't. 

> No MCM menu.

> Spells show but no animation when cast.

> Tried on various NPCs of both sexes.

> Have all required mods installed.

> Tried reinstalling.

> Tried fresh game.

> Tried various load orders.

> No mods beyond what is required for the mod to work are installed.

I agree with the previous post, the mod has no effect anymore. I think that's because latest Sexlab Framework changed something.

That's strange because it works perfectly fine for me using SexLab 1.60.2 on both humanoid only animations and humanoid/creature.  So maybe try the troubleshooting info in pinned thread and provide more info than "It don't work".

I agree with the previous post, the mod has no effect anymore. I think that's because latest Sexlab Framework changed something.

That's strange because it works perfectly fine for me using SexLab 1.60.2 on both humanoid only animations and humanoid/creature.  So maybe try the troubleshooting info in pinned thread and provide more info than "It don't work".

Oh, nevermind, I just didn't installed fresh Sexlab via MCM. I got confused, because previous versions (I last updated about 4 moths ago) used to do that by their own.

But thanks to my mistake I found SexLab Zzz mod, that has victim option.

I tried using this in a new fresh install and whenever I use it, a few hiccups happen. The first time I used it, Skyrim froze and a message from C++ saying there was a pure virtual call error. The second time I used it, the animation played properly however after a few seconds when the animation finished, the game ctds. Can anyone please help me?

• 1 month later...

I noticed one problem with both matchmaker and mass MM.
If I use it on followers and/or  creatures it works perfectly, but NPC's turn hostile, for short time (few seconds) they start sex animations, but then interrupt them and start attacking.
I also have defeat installed, but no issues with it, every sex initialization (PC as vic, PC as agg, Foll as agg, etc...)work as intended.

I have vic animosity disabled in defeat.

Could it be some issue between those mods.
Only sex mods I have are sexlab, SOS, MM, massMM, aroused redux, and futa addon for SOS, plus CBBE female body, other mods are unofficial patches, better map, UI, achieve that, timing is everything and that mod which adds bags which increase carry wright.
Nothing else.

Edit: forgot to mention more nasty creatures, with hentai creatures disabled.

edit2: played around a bit with different saves, and problem reappeared ONLY on random NPC encounter (group of soldiers, that wandering bard, etc.), NPCs which are found in settlements and towns work as intended with MM.
Can't say anything about NPCs which are immediately hostile...

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any mod that adds a menu where you can specifically select an animation.

Yes. Sexlab Defeat adds one and that particular feature was also released as its own separate mod as well for those who don't want Defeat (read the OP for Defeat for the name of that mod, I can't recall it at the moment).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look in game folder for the Data file, in there you should find the FNIS file, open it and look for the orange icon, click on it and run FNIS. Generally if NPC's are static with their arms out at 45degrees angle downwards, it means you need to run FNIS. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I have little problem: when i cast spell on some creatures in works fine (dog, horse, fox, falmer for example) but on other creatures (werewolf, deer, elk, goat) its says "Your  spell fizzles and fails to.." can i fix this somehow? Im using Sexlab 1.61b.

Hi. I have little problem: when i cast spell on some creatures in works fine (dog, horse, fox, falmer for example) but on other creatures (werewolf, deer, elk, goat) its says "Your  spell fizzles and fails to.." can i fix this somehow? Im using Sexlab 1.61b.

am having the same issue     NOTICE: ValidateActor(Garm) --False-- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRAceGARM)

I have the Garam Husky Mod from Nexus,  Everything else works fine, i just cant get garam to work  Am thinking its becuase he is a custom husky race. How do I Add him to sexlab? so i can use him like every other creature :)