SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Whenever I use this on two females, one of them always assumes the male position.  Some occasional strapon usage is find for me, but I'd really like to see some lesbian animations, too.  Currently, if I want use lesbian animations, I have to use other mods.  Would it be possible to, in future versions, automatically detect the genders of targets and restrict the available animations accordingly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This mod sucks, does not work.

Gee, first post - go figure.  It does work, you are doing something wrong.  Of course without providing any USEFUL information, it makes it a bit difficult to help you.  Try reading the pinned threads in the Sexlab technical support section.  They will give info on how to fix some problems, and on what to do to provide USEFUL information when posting a problem that the threads can't help with.  Notice the key word in this:  USEFUL.

• 1 month later...

No it didn't.  Matchmaker NEVER had those options (neither an MCM nor any dialog).  Matchmaker was strictly 2 spells used to initiate sex.  The mod was (and still is) a test mod used for quickly launching sex animations mainly for test purposes.  You are thinking of another mod (Submit & Romance had generic dialog options, and several other mods have quest related sex dialogs, like Solutions and Amorous Adventures).  The main SexLab framework has MCM options (again, no dialog - it is a framework only).  Again, MM never had any MCM or dialog options.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

HELP! this mod do not work for me! when I throw the spell always say '' your spell fizzles and fails to affect to Serana '' and it is the same for all characters! 

There is nothing out of which a word as "fizzles" is taken with this mod at all.
That's probably something different mod.

HELP! this mod do not work for me! when I throw the spell always say '' your spell fizzles and fails to affect to Serana '' and it is the same for all characters! 

There is nothing out of which a word as "fizzles" is taken with this mod at all.

No, that's what this mod does when it doesn't recognize a NPC as a valid sexlab target.

• 2 weeks later...

No, that's what this mod does when it doesn't recognize a NPC as a valid sexlab target.

And how I can solve the problem?

Thanks.

You can't, it means that sex animations aren't possible with the target. If you targeted a creature make sure that you have "enable creature animations" checked in Sexlab MCM.

Also do not work with creatures and creature animations are enabled, so, the problem is SexLab and not this mod?

You can't, it means that sex animations aren't possible with the target. If you targeted a creature make sure that you have "enable creature animations" checked in Sexlab MCM.

Also do not work with creatures and creature animations are enabled, so, the problem is SexLab and not this mod?

Do any kind of sexlab animations work? If not, then yes, it's your sexlab installation.

Do any kind of sexlab animations work? If not, then yes, it's your sexlab installation.

The animations of SexLab do not work, the game do CTD when I try to test one from the MCM menu, damn, this never had happened to me before.  :( 

Any advice?

The animations of SexLab do not work, the game do CTD when I try to test one from the MCM menu, damn, this never had happened to me before.   :(

Any advice?

Make sure you installed Sexlab and it's requirements correctly and run FNIS afterwards. And use the stable version, not the newest beta.

The animations of SexLab do not work, the game do CTD when I try to test one from the MCM menu, damn, this never had happened to me before.   :(

Any advice?

Make sure you installed Sexlab and it's requirements correctly and run FNIS afterwards. And use the stable version, not the newest beta.

Stable version is 159c? I do not see another. All is good installed but checking the MCM I can see there are 2 SexLab tabs in the menu! one is the 159c version and the other tab is totally empty but still there. You know if that is a kind of script? I use Save Tool for clean scripts but that tab still there, what I do? 

Stable version is 159c? I do not see another. All is good installed but checking the MCM I can see there are 2 SexLab tabs in the menu! one is the 159c version and the other tab is totally empty but still there. You know if that is a kind of script? I use Save Tool for clean scripts but that tab still there, what I do? 

I don't know what to do in that case. If it works on a new game and not on an old save then that save is bad and you may never be able to fix it.