SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

View File

SexLab MatchMaker

Revision 7 - September 17th, 2014

----- Description & Usage --------------------------------------------

MatchMaker is intended as a simple proof of concept mod for the SexLab Framework. It will give the player two spells, a target and a self version called "Irresistibly Attractive". When used it will apply a magic effect for up to 3 characters, including the player. Once the magic effect expires on an NPC or player, if any characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff, they will begin having sex, if the actor is alone in having the buff, they will being to masturbate.

As this is a proof of concept mod, if you are a modder looking to use SexLab for your own mods, the provided source script files are heavily commented in attempt to make the steps to start the sex animations clear while showing a working example.

----- Requirements ----------------------------------------------------

SexLab Framework - v1.59b or newer

----- Permissions ------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this on any site other than LoversLab.com

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, seek permission before doing so. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I downloaded it right because it didn't change a thing when I started skyrim up. Could anyone help please :)

I'm not sure how you can download this in any 'wrong' way, given that there is only one file called "SexLabMatchMaker.zip" in the dl section, so when you click the download button, that's supposed to be the only one you'll get ... :shy:

Hence, I assume your problem more likely comes from some installation error or oversight. Let's see here ...

1. So you've just downloaded SexLabMatchMaker.zip. Fine! Now, pick the temporary folder of your choice and extract that file there with 7-zip. In the extracted archive, you ought to get three files now: one called "Readme - SexLab Matchmaker.txt", one called "SexLabMatchMaker.esp", and a folder called "scripts". If you've got these, you're ready to go on.

2. Now, copy "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" and "scripts" into your Skyrim Data folder. Leave the readme.txt alone. Click "Yes" if Windows asks you if you want to merge the scripts folders.

3. Make sure to activate "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" in your game launcher. Then, launch the game.

4. In-game, open your Spells Menu (press <p>). You now ought to have two new spells in one of your spell categories (I admit I don't remember in which one exactly), both are called "Irresistibly Attractive". One is targeted at yourself, the other at NPCs. Cast those spells in the usual manner. Enjoy. And that ought to be it, really.

Please forgive me if any of the above sounded overly patronizing, since it's hardly more than the standard procedure of installing Bethesda mods manually, anyway, but I wasn't able to gather from your post whether you're new to the whole modding thing or a seasoned pro. So, again: sorry if I've just given you oooold news.

HOWever ... just in case ...

Apart from these considerations, right now I cannot think of any general reason why MatchMaker shouldn't work for you. It's fairly straightforward, really, and as nice as it's simple.

Hope this helps.

So, basically this is pretty much the same as the old Sexis Cupid thing, except on that mod I had a config menu, could switch sex positions during the act, could set a specific nude suit for the act, etc.....correct me if I'm wrong, but this one doesn't seem to have these features, right?

You seem to be confusing Cupid plugin with the SexIS framework.  The "switch positions during the act" was a function of SexIS, NOT Cupid.  All Cupid did was shoot arrows into the NPC (and/or select the PC) to initiate sex using the SexIS framewoek.  In this case, switching sex acts is the function of SexLab, NOT MatchMaker (which just like Cupid, only selects the PC/NPCs involved).  I do not believe SexIS had the functionality to set a nude suit "per act", just a general nude suit (for each gender) with the ability to specifiy which slots are removed during sex and during rape, which again SexLab has as well.

So, basically this is pretty much the same as the old Sexis Cupid thing, except on that mod I had a config menu, could switch sex positions during the act, could set a specific nude suit for the act, etc.....correct me if I'm wrong, but this one doesn't seem to have these features, right?

You seem to be confusing Cupid plugin with the SexIS framework.  The "switch positions during the act" was a function of SexIS, NOT Cupid.  All Cupid did was shoot arrows into the NPC (and/or select the PC) to initiate sex using the SexIS framewoek.  In this case, switching sex acts is the function of SexLab, NOT MatchMaker (which just like Cupid, only selects the PC/NPCs involved).  I do not believe SexIS had the functionality to set a nude suit "per act", just a general nude suit (for each gender) with the ability to specifiy which slots are removed during sex and during rape, which again SexLab has as well.

Yeah, I was just about to come back here and say I figured it out......it's all in the MCM menu.......but thanks anyway.

I don't think I downloaded it right because it didn't change a thing when I started skyrim up. Could anyone help please :)

I'm not sure how you can download this in any 'wrong' way, given that there is only one file called "SexLabMatchMaker.zip" in the dl section, so when you click the download button, that's supposed to be the only one you'll get ... :shy:

Hence, I assume your problem more likely comes from some installation error or oversight. Let's see here ...

1. So you've just downloaded SexLabMatchMaker.zip. Fine! Now, pick the temporary folder of your choice and extract that file there with 7-zip. In the extracted archive, you ought to get three files now: one called "Readme - SexLab Matchmaker.txt", one called "SexLabMatchMaker.esp", and a folder called "scripts". If you've got these, you're ready to go on.

2. Now, copy "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" and "scripts" into your Skyrim Data folder. Leave the readme.txt alone. Click "Yes" if Windows asks you if you want to merge the scripts folders.

3. Make sure to activate "SexLabMachtMaker.esp" in your game launcher. Then, launch the game.

4. In-game, open your Spells Menu (press <p>). You now ought to have two new spells in one of your spell categories (I admit I don't remember in which one exactly), both are called "Irresistibly Attractive". One is targeted at yourself, the other at NPCs. Cast those spells in the usual manner. Enjoy. And that ought to be it, really.

Please forgive me if any of the above sounded overly patronizing, since it's hardly more than the standard procedure of installing Bethesda mods manually, anyway, but I wasn't able to gather from your post whether you're new to the whole modding thing or a seasoned pro. So, again: sorry if I've just given you oooold news.

Apart from these considerations, right now I cannot think of any general reason why MatchMaker shouldn't work for you. It's fairly straightforward, really, and as nice as it's simple.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, and yes I'm a mod Newbie :D

Yeah I did all of that and it still didn't work. Is there any known incompatibility with any other mod?

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, and yes I'm a mod Newbie :D

Yeah I did all of that and it still didn't work. Is there any known incompatibility with any other mod?

You're welcome, of course; I only wish it had been any help, though ...

I personally don't know about any mod incompatibilities with MatchMaker. Considering the sheer number of Skyrim mods you might have in your load order, I admit I'll not even start guessing. But if you have any mods installed that somehow fiddle with the way custom spells are integrated into Skyrim, those would be my first guess (if I started guessing, which, as you can see, I definitely wouldn't be doing ... :dodgy:  err ...).

Speaking about load orders ... have you tried shuffling things around there? I currently have "SexLab.esm" last amongst all the .ems-files and all SexLab-related .esp files clustered at the bottom of the load order. I'm running "SexLab MatchMaker.esp", "SexLab Romance.esp", "SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp" and "SC07SexLabRandomAttack" in that order, and everything's working smoothly.

Something else you might try - if you haven't done so anyway - is to create a new character, just for testing, maybe with only SexLab.esm and Matchmaker.esp active, and see if the two MatchMaker spells appear in the Illusion section of your spells then. I'm told that strange and stranger things can happen with Bethesda save files ... *distant thunder* ...

I'm afraid that's about everything that was left in my quiver, at least for the time being. If things still won't work, you might want to take your question to the resident tech wizz people at the Technical Support forum - they have arcane powers over there. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not need support because this mod works fine and I just wanted to thank you for that.

After a battle 2 followers started to fight eachother. They resisted a calm spell, but could be calmed down with MatchMaker. MatchMaker ... to end all wars :-)

Ok, when i use any of the both spells, nothing happens. 

My skyrim is 1.9.32, SKUI 4.1, SKSE latest(don't remember the ver number).

First I installed the latest framework then used fnis (3.5) and then i installed matchmaking then used fnis. 

Load the game, got the spells.

Used on a target/on my character, Nothing happened.

Can plz anyone tell me what i did wrong?

I don't have any other sex mod active.

I will be grateful for help..

Ok, when i use any of the both spells, nothing happens. 

My skyrim is 1.9.32, SKUI 4.1, SKSE latest(don't remember the ver number).

First I installed the latest framework then used fnis (3.5) and then i installed matchmaking then used fnis. 

Load the game, got the spells.

Used on a target/on my character, Nothing happened.

Can plz anyone tell me what i did wrong?

I don't have any other sex mod active.

I will be grateful for help..

ok its working on npcs (target spell) but not working on the player(self)

I don't get the irresitably attractive skills, i just get 3 spells that let me change what action occurs all of which of default game actions and whether or not the action effects me or an npc.

I reinstalled skyrim completely, and only installed FNIS idle spells and behaviour, and sexlab frameworks and match maker. What am I missing?

I don't get the irresitably attractive skills, i just get 3 spells that let me change what action occurs all of which of default game actions and whether or not the action effects me or an npc.

I reinstalled skyrim completely, and only installed FNIS idle spells and behaviour, and sexlab frameworks and match maker. What am I missing?

SKSE and SKSE launcher

http://skse.silverlock.org/

(its in the requirements) 

Ive used this before and it worked fine. Now sometimes it doesnt work and sometimes it will only work individualy, meaning npc or pc will engage themselves but not each other. Will try to shift load order it might be a conflict with a mod, but I have upgraded SKSE to the newest so I thought I would mention this in case that is the cause and others had issues.

I'm trying to try this plug-in but nothing is happening. I have the Frameworks, Romance, Matchmaker,FNIS and SKSE. I'm not getting the spells, but I used console command to add them and used them on myself and NPC's and nothing. Esm is at the bottom of ESM'S and the esps at the bottom of the hole list. Everything is up-to-date so what I'm doing wrong?

I think I've found a mod that doesn't want to work with Match Maker as of 1,11, even though it worked perfectly well with 1,01, Ninja Follower 2 on the Steam Workshop; try as I may, I cannot get sex animations to start with her. Actually, when I hit her with irresistibly attractive, the pop up doesn't even display saying she has an aura.

At first I thought SexLab was broken, but some testing has revealed that she's literally the only character (who is not a child) that it fails to work on as of the latest update.