SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

• 2 weeks later...

Matchmaker does work with 1.2 version of Sexlab and no, no CTDs.

Strange, the mod doesn't work for me in 1.2. Then I downgraded back to version 1.14 and matchmaker began working again. I am using the latest matchmaker btw. Also, I ran FNIS after every installation too, so I kinda know how to install SSL. :/

Matchmaker does work with 1.2 version of Sexlab and no, no CTDs.

Strange, the mod doesn't work for me in 1.2. Then I downgraded back to version 1.14 and matchmaker began working again. I am using the latest matchmaker btw. Also, I ran FNIS after every installation too, so I kinda know how to install SSL. :/

I turned off Creature Sex and Beast Rape mods and Matchmaker works.

Looking for a little clarity here.   How exactly does this spell work? It seems simple enough I cast the spell on myself, then cast the npc spell on an npc.  Then we should have sex?  Or I should caste it on two npc's and they should have sex?  The reason I ask this is because when I caste in on myself and another npc, they just stand looking at me and get stuck in place.  When I caste it on two npc's nothing happens.  When I caste it on myself and no one else then I masterbate so I just want to make sure I am using this mod correctly before I go and try to start fixing things.

edit:  now I can caste on a single npc and get them to masterbate but still no sex 

Looking for a little clarity here.   How exactly does this spell work? It seems simple enough I cast the spell on myself, then cast the npc spell on an npc.  Then we should have sex?  Or I should caste it on two npc's and they should have sex?  The reason I ask this is because when I caste in on myself and another npc, they just stand looking at me and get stuck in place.  When I caste it on two npc's nothing happens.  When I caste it on myself and no one else then I masterbate so I just want to make sure I am using this mod correctly before I go and try to start fixing things.

edit:  now I can caste on a single npc and get them to masterbate but still no sex 

i have this same problem... but when casted on a single npc sometimes it masterbates, sometimes not.

I have noticed something. Whether it's of any help to anyone, I can't say. Just an observation.

SexLab v1.20 requires FNIS 4.0ish (the exact 4.0 releases that work with it are listed in the requirements). The newest FNIS v4.0 (non-beta) requires Skyrim v1.9.

If you're using Skyrim 1.8, this may explain any issues you're having. I suppose then that this wouldn't be about MatchMaker, but the framework itself, and it wouldn't be a bug/issue, but a fact of life.

I did a test myself. There are no issues with SexLab 1.20 and MatchMaker 4 on a 1.9 install with FNIS v4.0. It did not work, however, with these configurations with SL 1.20:

-FNIS 4.0 and Skyrim 1.8

-FNIS 3.5 and Skyrim 1.8 (obviously, but I did a test anyway)

I didn't try FNIS "4.0 BETA 4.2". That's listed as compatible with SL 1.20, but isn't marked as requiring or being for 1.9 Skyrim. I will give that a try and report back.

(note: all testing was done after what appeared to be successful installation of SL 1.20, using only new saves after install)

Guest guilmonn

Well, in other topic I asked, if there is any way with any mod to start npc-animal animation, someone sad "Matchmaker". So I'm trying on nothing happens -.- guess, it's dead end again. 

Well, in other topic I asked, if there is any way with any mod to start npc-animal animation, someone sad "Matchmaker". So I'm trying on nothing happens -.- guess, it's dead end again. 

I can't tell you why mine works, but it does.   I can tell you what I have installed that would seem to make it work..

Sexlab 1.21b (Development build)

FNIS 4.0

FNIS 4.03 Creature (made sure to rename GenerateFNIS_for_users\BehavioredObjects.txt to CreatureList.txt. after installing)

which should leave you with no generate creature animations button as far as I can tell.  ie,  just one button for everything.

Matchmaker

I have all the latest beast mods installed, of course, but I don't think they have anything to do with it other than for meshes and textures.

I can't tell you why mine works, but it does.   I can tell you what I have installed that would seem to make it work..

FNIS 4.0

FNIS 4.03 Creature (made sure to rename GenerateFNIS_for_users\BehavioredObjects.txt to CreatureList.txt. after installing)

which should leave you with no generate creature animations button as far as I can tell.  ie,  just one button for everything.

Matchmaker

I have all the latest beast mods installed, of course, but I don't think they have anything to do with it other than for meshes and textures.

STOP!!!

I made this proposal about renaming to someone who else wanted to use an old (Creature) Beta Version together with FNIS Beta 3.

Of course, if you the current final releases you DON'T have to rename anything.

FNIS 4.0

Matchmaker

STOP!!!

I made this proposal about renaming to someone who else wanted to use an old (Creature) Beta Version together with FNIS Beta 3.

Of course, if you the current final releases you DON'T have to rename anything.

dOH!   My bad.

P.S. I didn't accidentally cause a world wide missile launch with my dumb advice did I?   I thought I heard a rumble, but I'm not sure.... anyone live in Kansas that can confirm?   :)

dOH!   My bad.

P.S. I didn't accidentally cause a world wide missile launch with my dumb advice did I?   I thought I heard a rumble, but I'm not sure.... anyone live in Kansas that can confirm?   :)

No problem anywhere in the world.  :)

I just found I need to keep a keen eye on misleading rumors. They seem to have a life of their own. Like asexual reproduction.

Guest guilmonn

I have Sexlab 1.20 + 1.20 hotfix, FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 and Creature Pack 4.0.

EDIT: Ok, updated Fnis and Creature pack. Wolfes don't work. I thought, that changing behavior file name from "xxx" to normal in case of wolf (and doing opposite thing in dog folder) will work, but didn't

Guest guilmonn

On old Fnis/Creature pack, I managed to enable wolves and disable dogs (cant have both). On new FNIS & Creature Pack, cant enable wolves by any way. The only workaround I found is to replace dog mesh with wolf's ;p

Updated MatchMaker (Shocking!) to Rev 5.

The main thing changed in this update is that I updated all the scripting in it to better match my current Papyrus style and to use newer SexLab functions to serve as a better example mod for mod makers.

As a byproduct of that I also fixed an issue where SexLab would always try to add an actor a second time to a new thread when their irresistible buff expires after having already started sex. Was mostly harmless, but every now and then it would cause an actor to both masturbate and animate respective partner at the same time (swapping back and forth between animations)

And for the record: MatchMaker works fine with creatures, I used it for all my testing when developing the creature support for SexLab Framework. Not my fault if you can't follow proper creature instructions that have been provided in numerous places, especially in regards to wolves.