SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Hi, i use the spell, but nothing happen...

please help.

I had a similiar problem too for a while, til I realized that it was an issue with the rather complicated settings.

1) You have two types of animations, normal/friendly and aggressive animations. I strongly guess, that the automatical selection of animations depends on the faction of an NPC.

2) Now the most important: There is a setting under "Animation Settings" in the MCM where you are able to adjust "Restrict Aggressive Animations". The default is on.

3) Now there are specific settings under "Toggle Animations" and "Aggressive Animations". By default are only a few aggressive animations set to on (the "rough" animations for example), but all normal/friendly animations are selected (as far as I remember, maybe I changed that for me).

So, if you use the Matchmaker spells on youself and a friendly NPC it is possible, that at random an aggressive animation will be selected, but nothing happens, because the main setting under "Restrict Aggressive Animations" will prevent the aggressive animation to work on a friendly NPC.

So set  "Restrict Aggressive Animations" to off and try again.

I wondered in the beginning too, that not a single AP anal animation worked for example, til I found that setting.

please help.

I had a similiar problem too for a while, til I realized that it was an issue with the rather complicated settings.

1) You have two types of animations, normal/friendly and aggressive animations. I strongly guess, that the automatical selection of animations depends on the faction of an NPC.

2) Now the most important: There is a setting under "Animation Settings" in the MCM where you are able to adjust "Restrict Aggressive Animations". The default is on.

3) Now there are specific settings under "Toggle Animations" and "Aggressive Animations". By default are only a few aggressive animations set to on (the "rough" animations for example), but all normal/friendly animations are selected (as far as I remember, maybe I changed that for me).

So, if you use the Matchmaker spells on youself and a friendly NPC it is possible, that at random an aggressive animation will be selected, but nothing happens, because the main setting under "Restrict Aggressive Animations" will prevent the aggressive animation to work on a friendly NPC.

So set  "Restrict Aggressive Animations" to off and try again.

I wondered in the beginning too, that not a single AP anal animation worked for example, til I found that setting.

please help.

Having the "Restrict Aggresive animations" option on will simply prevent the animations tags as aggresive to play. Everything els however should play normally. If there are NO animations present then chances are you did not start Skyrim through the SKSE loader or have and older version of it.

Very well could be the combination of mods I have, or perhaps the fact I'm playing a Male PC with a custom race maybe.  Only happened when PC was involved, and I have tested it 1 -way, 2- way, 3 - way, with NPC's and no problems.  Does not really leave any clue in the pap log either, as it produces the same results as running a BBP mesh without a BBP skeleton.  But the PC I'm using is a Male, so it should not matter right?

I don't recall if this was an issue with previous versions of Sexlab and MatchMaker, but I've noticed with v1.11 of SexLab that the cum effect will vanish after a few seconds, regardless of whether:

-Redress option is unchecked.

-All stripping values for all categories are unchecked.

-Nothing is in an actor's inventory.

I surmised that the "buff" effect that MatchMaker uses was causing this, and after modifying sslMatchMaker to prevent the buff from being applied, I found this to be true (at least for me). When the buff is applied, the cum effect is removed or disrupted (even on a completely nude actor with nothing in their inventory). When spell effect is not applied, there's no problem.

I just wanted to point this out in case anyone else has this issue.

I try the spell she in a room full of people and put the spell on herself she start to play with herself also try it on a npc and end up playing with herself with my player next to her. what did I do wrong ?

Hi !

With the matchmaker spells there is a small time limit of only a few seconds in between casting the spell on one NPC and then another NPC. If you leave it too long the first NPC you cast it on will start to masturbate. You have to cast the spell on both of your targets within the space of perhaps 5 seconds.

The same applies if you want to take part. You have to cast the 'target' spell and 'self' spell within the same type of time limit.

hope this helps !

Just want to say thanks for this mod. The target spell was perfect for managing the Windhelm killer when nothing else I had would work to stop him from killing again without getting myself a bounty. He ran away, had some fun with himself and then continued running away. I let him finish to see if that's the way it would go and it sure did. I wonder if it would work on the vampire next time one attacks? ha.

I don't recall if this was an issue with previous versions of Sexlab and MatchMaker, but I've noticed with v1.11 of SexLab that the cum effect will vanish after a few seconds, regardless of whether:

-Redress option is unchecked.

-All stripping values for all categories are unchecked.

-Nothing is in an actor's inventory.

I surmised that the "buff" effect that MatchMaker uses was causing this, and after modifying sslMatchMaker to prevent the buff from being applied, I found this to be true (at least for me). When the buff is applied, the cum effect is removed or disrupted (even on a completely nude actor with nothing in their inventory). When spell effect is not applied, there's no problem.

I just wanted to point this out in case anyone else has this issue.

Want to point that out and good to know that I am not the only one. The result in this thread was the same:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19455-cum-effect-not-visible-or-just-lasts-a-few-seconds/

The "post sex buff" from the Matchmaker mod seems to interrupt the cum effect.

Are the NPCxNPC animations supposed to be really short. The whole scenes only last a few seconds for me. 

You are able to adjust animation length for the stages in the MCM and you even can disable the animation time so it's up to you when you want to advance to the next animation stage.

Found some weird bug.

If you cast the spell on a NPC that then leaves the cell before the effect runs out and thus the animation starts all actors that were linked to said animation cannot start animations anymore, even if you use the same pairing as the one that were terminated because one actor left the cell.

It could be that the actor that had left the cell also becomes "immune" to the spell, have forgotten to try that out.

I have the spells, when I hit 2-3 females it works fine,  the spells last from 5-7 seconds. When I cast myself and 2 girls, it works fine, but I can't advance the animation and I can't end it? . I tried the controls for Sexlab, but no luck

Found some weird bug.

If you cast the spell on a NPC that then leaves the cell before the effect runs out and thus the animation starts all actors that were linked to said animation cannot start animations anymore, even if you use the same pairing as the one that were terminated because one actor left the cell.

It could be that the actor that had left the cell also becomes "immune" to the spell, have forgotten to try that out.

Not a bug, you should not be leaving a cell whilst actors are involved in sex animations.

Try using the rebuild and clean options in the Sexlab MCM or reload a save from before you animated the NPC.

Not a bug, you should not be leaving a cell whilst actors are involved in sex animations.

Try using the rebuild and clean options in the Sexlab MCM or reload a save from before you animated the NPC.

No actors were involved in a sex animation because the NPC left the cell before the effect of the spell worn off.

Possible bugs here:

1. When I (female) finish masturbate the mouth stays open. Using shouts can't change it back.

2. Cum won't show up properly. If I was naked before sex I have to put cloths on to make cum show, if I was clothed before sex I have to take cloths off to make cum show.

Number two is already described a few posts up, seems to be some sort of  Matchmaker "post sex buff". No solution yet.

Number one I can't help, sorry.  

• 2 weeks later...

The mod seems to be working fine for me, but I have one niggling issue. I am using Schlongs of Skyrim, and other than the following everything is working fine between the two mods.

After my male character performs a sexual act using Sexlab Matchmaker and his erection is over, after the "erection exhaustion" period, he becomes erect again, causing him to unequip his body armour. Does anybody know why this might occur?

I tested to see if it was solely a Schlongs of Skyrim Issue, however, if I become erect and don't perform any sexual act using Matchmaker, my character doesn't become automatically erect again after the "erection exhaustion" period, leading me to believe it's due to a combination of the two mods.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...