SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

On 12/5/2019 at 3:08 AM, Incubusbul said:

In my case, this mod has always triggered masturbation animation only (and I'm well packed with animations), after casting either of the two spells. I don't thing I've ever seen it starting any other sex scene. 

You have to cast the spell on all the PC and NPCs you want to participate in a sex act quickly.  Take your time and all you get is solo actions.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded it like it was explained earlyer. I didnt get any error messages or sth like that when entering the game. But nothing happened after i casted the spells on me or random people. Does someone know what im doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, qft29 said:

I downloaded it like it was explained earlyer. I didnt get any error messages or sth like that when entering the game. But nothing happened after i casted the spells on me or random people. Does someone know what im doing wrong?

Yes. You are not giving any details. Which spells? Which "random people" did you cast them on?

When I cast the spells that slmatchmaking gives you on any NPC target or PC  it doesn't play any animations. It says "x has an irresistible aura to them" and later something like"the spell fizzled".However the target gets naked and the sex voices begin to play. But there is no animation. i have double checked everything. And I am pretty sure I have my SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS, Racemenu, XPMSE, Sexlab installed correctly. Been trying to fix this the whole day. Please help :'(. (Skyrim LE)

• 3 months later...

Hello all!

Been having some trouble with MM and creature on creature animation. Would like to know if MM hands off just male/female tags, or if it sends creature type tags as well. Human on creature works as intended, but two creatures produces a random animation.

For instance, if i MatchMake two humans, i get a (human on human animation,) nice.

I use SL SE newest Beta 8.

If i MM a human and creature, i get a (human and creature animation,) like npc w/ horse, nice.

If i MM a creature and creature(horse and wolf/dog,) i get a (human and creature animation,) which doesnt work well. One of the creatures looks like its with a human, while the other stands still. I can manually change to a (horse and canine animation,) but i have to use SL Tools.

TLDR; MM uses human on creature animation, for creature on creature interaction, even though a correct animation is available.

Any help would be much appreciated!
 Thanks!

Since Vyxenne reminded me that the spell timer is rather short, and how I frequently find myself having to run around frantically trying to cast spells before the timer expires (often being too late and accidentally starting multiple scenes), here's a patched script to change how that works.

The new behavior is (1) the same spell timer as before, then (b) another 60 second timer that waits for you to sheathe/lower your hands (if you haven't already), allowing you to continue casting MatchMaker spells, after which (iii) the scene starts with all the accumulated actors.

sslMatchMaker.psc sslMatchMaker.pex

edit: step (b) waits up to 60s

12 hours ago, tasairis said:

Since Vyxenne reminded me that the spell timer is rather short, and how I frequently find myself having to run around frantically trying to cast spells before the timer expires (often being too late and accidentally starting multiple scenes), here's a patched script to change how that works.

The new behavior is (1) the same spell timer as before, then (b) another 60 second timer that waits for you to sheathe/lower your hands (if you haven't already), allowing you to continue casting MatchMaker spells, after which (iii) the scene starts with all the accumulated actors.

sslMatchMaker.psc 8.42 kB · 2 downloads sslMatchMaker.pex 3.7 kB · 2 downloads

OMG! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :classic_heart: ?

*kisses tasairis gratefully, then notices that he is getting hard and slips her tongue between his lips to encourage him*

For anyone who wants to use this script but is unsure how to install it, here is an archive that you can just drag into your mod manager of choice, being sure to give it priority over ("load after") the existing Matchmaker script.

Matchmaker Timer Increase Script.7z

I think this Mod is great! I am playing Skyrim SE.

I've used it, I believe since Skyrim SE first came out. In all that time, and I've played the game, pretty much, all the way through over ten times and never had a problem with MatchMaker. Now I am getting a CTD at the end of sex scenes initiated by MatchMaker. Something is very touchy. Something has been making it crash at the end of the sex scenes for a while now. I have tried to keep everything up to date and eliminate any mod that crashes more than once. I have also tried to temporarily remove any mod that adds something at the end of the animations. Something is still making it crash and wiping out everything since my last save.

I am using: SexLab MatchMaker.Rev7, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v29, Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] 2.2.6, Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN) 1.0.0, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-80, Schlongs of Skyrim SE v1.1.4, ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3, SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE 1.6, Billyys Animations for SE 1.0.0 and several other SexLab mods.

I have included my load order and the debug log for the last CTD.

If anybody has anything that will help me solve this, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-01-26.txt SexLabDebug.1.log

10 hours ago, dwharper34 said:

I have installed it and included a crash log. Thanks for your help!

Check your Aigis.esp mod for SE issues with its meshes and textures. Delete any .tga files you find in there.

If that still doesn't do it, post a new crash log.

23 hours ago, tasairis said:

Check your Aigis.esp mod for SE issues with its meshes and textures. Delete any .tga files you find in there.

If that still doesn't do it, post a new crash log.

I agree. After looking at the crash log, I examined her femalehead.nif and it had all the "Possible relevant objects". I could not find anything wrong though. SSEEdit found no errors in her esp file and it looked good.

I tried to use MatchMaker on all my companions except Aigis and it worked fine. I replaced Aigis' femalehead.nif with another from a companion that was working and changed the textures in the head to point back to her. That did not work. Several years ago, I had to use Creation Kit to re-create the FaceGenData which replaced the dds and tga files for her to prevent her from having the black face bug. I will try that again.

After I try to replace her tga file, I'll try to run Skyrim SE again. I will post any crash logs that might happen.

NOTE: After correcting an error in her hair texture with SSEEdit, I ran her through Creation Kit and re-created the FaceGenData. I was able to run her through several animations, including using MatchMaker, without Skyrim SE crashing once. I want to Thank You for getting me setup for crash logs. Finding the problem really helped! I will test it some more, but I don't think I will find any other situations. Thank You again!

• 4 weeks later...

I have inadvertently cast Irresistibly Attractive - Target on an ineligible target and one of my followers. When they tried to do it, the game crashed when he disrobed and I don't know how to cancel the effect.

So now after a couple of days, he no longer tries to disrobe, but still follows her around for no apparent reason. Other than just killing him, how can I cancel the effects so he'll go away? I've tried Disable>>Enable, Resurrect 1 and ResetAI, but he's stubborn.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have inadvertently cast Irresistibly Attractive - Target on an ineligible target and one of my followers. When they tried to do it, the game crashed when he disrobed and I don't know how to cancel the effect.

So now after a couple of days, he no longer tries to disrobe, but still follows her around for no apparent reason. Other than just killing him, how can I cancel the effects so he'll go away? I've tried Disable>>Enable, Resurrect 1 and ResetAI, but he's stubborn.

The effect expires after a few seconds, and MM doesn't set up any following - the whole mod is basically (1) actor gets effect, (2) add that actor to a list, (3) when any of their effects expire then start a SL scene with all the people in the list. (And my patch doesn't change that in a significant way.)

Are you sure there isn't something else going on? Tried SL's debug button to stop all animations?
Only similar bug I know of is with Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo, but that's between an NPC and a prostitute/wench.

14 hours ago, tasairis said:

Are you sure there isn't something else going on? Tried SL's debug button to stop all animations?

No, not sure what was going on. Yes, the Stop All Animations was the first thing I tried.

I finally got it to stop using RecycleActor. Not sure what that does that ResetAI, Disable >> Enable and/or Resurrect 1 don't do, but it worked instantly. Thanks for your suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 4:42 PM, dwharper34 said:

I think this Mod is great! I am playing Skyrim SE.

I've used it, I believe since Skyrim SE first came out. In all that time, and I've played the game, pretty much, all the way through over ten times and never had a problem with MatchMaker. Now I am getting a CTD at the end of sex scenes initiated by MatchMaker. Something is very touchy. Something has been making it crash at the end of the sex scenes for a while now. I have tried to keep everything up to date and eliminate any mod that crashes more than once. I have also tried to temporarily remove any mod that adds something at the end of the animations. Something is still making it crash and wiping out everything since my last save.

I am using: SexLab MatchMaker.Rev7, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v29, Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] 2.2.6, Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN) 1.0.0, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-80, Schlongs of Skyrim SE v1.1.4, ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3, SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE 1.6, Billyys Animations for SE 1.0.0 and several other SexLab mods.

I have included my load order and the debug log for the last CTD.

If anybody has anything that will help me solve this, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-01-26.txt 2.69 kB · 3 downloads SexLabDebug.1.log 40.27 kB · 0 downloads

I have this EXACT issue, with almost all the same mods as you except that it occurs on animation START rather than finish. I do have .netscript but it isn't picking up these ctds as 'crashes' and therefore isn't posting any kind of log. Might anyone be able to help me? I am using a custom follower generated through LazyFollowers (takes a racemenu preset and turns it into a follower). Solo animations seem to trigger fine with matchmaker but as soon as I use it to create a couple's animation I CTD once undress happens. I'm losing my mind lmao. My modwatch is modwat.ch/u/DJShamrock 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, tasairis said:

sslMatchMaker.psc 8.42 kB · 20 downloads sslMatchMaker.pex 3.7 kB · 22 downloads

I just started a new playthrough, on a new Profile, and noticed immediately that I was not able to start a threesome- the first NPC I tagged was masturbating by the time I got around to tagging myself, and the 2nd NPC started masturbating as I was trying to figure out what was going on. As I thought about the problem, I started masturbating too. :classic_wacko:

And then it hit me- I had re-installed MM but not this amazing script. I hadn't actually realized just how much this one simple addition had transformed my game until I played a couple of scenarios without it!

Thank you from the bottom of my slutty little heart for what you're doing for this community, and especially for - D'OH! - this script. :classic_heart: ?♥️ ?