SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Why doesn't manual set of the animation length work when using MM on NPCs when is automatic switch to the next stage is disabled in SL MCM menu? Is it a bug or I have to do something more in settings?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 6:35 PM, Abubakur said:

Works pretty well. But what body do I have to install? Is it SoS?

Male body? SOS or SAM (SAM = Shape Atlas For Men).

Female body? Install Bodyslide, pick UUNP or CBBE style body (which of those you use will influence what armor/clothing mods will work for you) and then use Bodyslide to pick a preset body or custom build a body using the sliders.

Edited by WaxenFigure
  • 2 weeks later...

Please help. I'm getting these errors

[11/14/2017 - 04:36:54PM] ERROR: Cannot add a None spell to the actor
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.AddSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.InitializeFeet() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 43
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.OnInit() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 15

stack:
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.InitializeFeet() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 44
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.OnInit() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 15

When I disable matchmaker, the game works fine

2 hours ago, KJoor said:

Please help. I'm getting these errors

stack:
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.InitializeFeet() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 43

stack:
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (0C035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.InitializeFeet() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 44

When I disable matchmaker, the game works fine

Since BDSOSSchlongPlayer.PSC is not a part of this mod at all I think you are barking up the wrong tree. That script is a part of another mod, Matchmaker is in fact such a simple mod that it is extremely unlikely it has anything at all to do with this other than simple coincidence.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2013 at 7:51 PM, Ashal said:

View File

SexLab MatchMaker

Revision 7 - September 17th, 2014

----- Description & Usage --------------------------------------------

MatchMaker is intended as a simple proof of concept mod for the SexLab Framework. It will give the player two spells, a target and a self version called "Irresistibly Attractive". When used it will apply a magic effect for up to 3 characters, including the player. Once the magic effect expires on an NPC or player, if any characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff, they will begin having sex, if the actor is alone in having the buff, they will being to masturbate.

As this is a proof of concept mod, if you are a modder looking to use SexLab for your own mods, the provided source script files are heavily commented in attempt to make the steps to start the sex animations clear while showing a working example.

----- Requirements ----------------------------------------------------

SexLab Framework - v1.59b or newer

----- Permissions ------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this on any site other than LoversLab.com

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, seek permission before doing so. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

hey look your mod is nice but  :( as soon as I use it once the game won't recongize my M1 and M2 mouse buttons wierd I can't attack nor use any items , I have to restard the game for ti to go back to normal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1.11.2017 at 4:47 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Male body? SOS or SAM (SAM = Shape Atlas For Men).

Female body? Install Bodyslide, pick UUNP or CBBE style body (which of those you use will influence what armor/clothing mods will work for you) and then use Bodyslide to pick a preset body or custom build a body using the sliders.

THX :*

• 3 weeks later...

I have everything installed correctly I see all the animations load flawlessly.  I get the menu for attraction in the illusion spells but when i cast it on the npc i get spell fizzled out on this actor.  I have flower girls loaded working fine should i not load this one with match maker and sexlab light?  Need help how to get it to work in game thanks.

• 2 months later...

How should i go about with tweaking the scripting so that 

1. Trigger sex doesnt occur if there is only one actor

2. Do a check between the relationship of (Female) actor in slot 1 and actor in slot 2

3. If relationship rank is -4 to -1 play a rape/aggressive animation, if relationship rank is 0 or more play a consensual vaginal animation

function TriggerSex()

WaitLock()
    Slots = SexLab.SortActors(Slots)
    sslThreadModel Thread = SexLab.NewThread()
    if !Thread.AddActors(Slots)
        Debug.Trace("--- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot one of the actors into the animation thread - See debug log for details.")
        ResetSlots()
        return
    endIf
    Thread.SetHook("MatchMaker")
    RegisterForModEvent("HookAnimationEnd_MatchMaker", "AnimationEnd")
    Thread.StartThread()
    ResetSlots()
endFunction

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EDIT: Ok I got it to work with the SexLab Framework SE Beta Version, M2m Animations SE and original MatchMaker! Ofc with the newest build of SKSE64 and SkyUI

Ok guys i really read through this forum and google and didn't find any answer to my problem. 

I installed SexLab Light SE, M2M Gay Animations SE and SexLab Matchmaker  and i just can't make myself having sex with anyone. The only thing which is "kinda" working is masturbating, and this also doesn't trigger always when I use the spells which came with Matchmaker.

Of course I use the newest edition from SKSE also and I always run FNIS Updater with Arm fix.

Anyone had a similar problem and solved it?

On 1/19/2018 at 12:03 AM, Mycterizian said:

I have everything installed correctly I see all the animations load flawlessly.  I get the menu for attraction in the illusion spells but when i cast it on the npc i get spell fizzled out on this actor.  I have flower girls loaded working fine should i not load this one with match maker and sexlab light?  Need help how to get it to work in game thanks.

I'm also having trouble with the spells fizzling out. I can get it to work with certain creatures but not others. Specifically dragons don't seem to work even though I know I have animations for them installed.

There's also this thread about it so obviously it's a common issue:

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance of allowing dead npc's to be used in matchmaker? Getting two dragons to "do the do" is impossible, since no dragons are friendly, and they can't be used when flying >.<

I can't get two dragons to land for long enough to let the spell do it's thing, and there isn't any command that I can use to do that. Other than dragonrend, but I am not at that point in the game yet.

Note: I would just use two Parthurnaax's, but I have HCoS, so I have Dragonesses that have their own animation when used with a male. So it's really frustrating.

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2013 at 5:38 AM, Sunja44 said:

I had a similiar problem too for a while, til I realized that it was an issue with the rather complicated settings.

1) You have two types of animations, normal/friendly and aggressive animations. I strongly guess, that the automatical selection of animations depends on the faction of an NPC.

2) Now the most important: There is a setting under "Animation Settings" in the MCM where you are able to adjust "Restrict Aggressive Animations". The default is on.

3) Now there are specific settings under "Toggle Animations" and "Aggressive Animations". By default are only a few aggressive animations set to on (the "rough" animations for example), but all normal/friendly animations are selected (as far as I remember, maybe I changed that for me).

So, if you use the Matchmaker spells on youself and a friendly NPC it is possible, that at random an aggressive animation will be selected, but nothing happens, because the main setting under "Restrict Aggressive Animations" will prevent the aggressive animation to work on a friendly NPC.

So set  "Restrict Aggressive Animations" to off and try again.

I wondered in the beginning too, that not a single AP anal animation worked for example, til I found that setting.

Hello how do I make an npc have sex with another npc but that I (the player) can control the scenes?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...