SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

guys how to manually remove the 3min stuck buffs?? (sexual release)

Open the console, type "help release" (without the quotation marks). You'll see a list of entries, including one that says "SPEL sexual release" or something similar, followed by an ID number. Type "player.removespell <ID number>", and the buff is gone.

So in my game Match Maker currently effects sets beast/Character sex, beast/follower sex in motion... NPCs seems unaffected the spell goes off fine, the NPC starts to move then stops and resumes their previous activity and never initiates any animations.

what is that for a crap Your spell fizzles and fails to affect ..... blah blah blah ... ichhab not really relish every removespell etc. I use rev5 close this message and comes in both npc and creatures and my race is a North renauso little I relish every tion clean save close and re zuinstalieren in übriegen I nutz 1:24 sexlab not work, or rather the old matchmaker mod for it? I mean, it may also be my rather crappy load order help would certainly be nice.

post-162688-0-46981600-1383672103_thumb.png

So today I tried it, I'm still version of the matchmaker had before and it works the buffs disappear after the expiration of the time and nothing fizzles. it also works on creatures no idea what it is I'm not a scripter and quite honestly I'm not even sure patience and endurance.

I don't understand why this mod won't work for me.

Spell buffs go off fine, but npcs and my character don't animate, and some npcs get stuck in place. If I try to talk to the stuck ones, an option box pops up with masturbate, controller, or talk to the npc. I can masturbate, but clicking through controller options does nothing, and talking to the npc works fine.

I did have a glitch. I was starting a new game to test the mod and I used alternate start to be a companion in the beginning. I used the spell on vilkas and he would switch between attacking me and saying that companions don't use magic and resheathing his sword. This went on even after I decided to start a new game, and become a companion again. Eventually vilkas got stuck and would not move at all on both games.

@Sempath have you tried the brawl bug patch? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24020/?

I did download that and the brawl with vilkas went over fine. Matchmaker still isn't triggering sex, only masturbation. My character will not masturbate or have sex, and 2 out of 10 NPCs will start masturbating after I've cast. 

It's just really buggy. Some of the NPCs still won't move after using the spell, and currently my character is getting the "spell fizzles" message.

I've read my logs and I seem to have a few common error message

1. FATAL: SetHook()

2. ERROR: Cannot call HookActors() on a None object, aborting function call stack

3. ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array stack:

I'm not sure if this is matchmaker or sexlab, either way I can barely get the mod to work.

This generally works well (new version) and it's a great mod, BUT my female character who is a Nord acquired a distinctly deeply African look from neck upwards after a girl-on-girl session. I would not have minded if she had changed her race completely, but her body remained very pale Nord while her face and neck turned very black. How and why would this occur? Is it something simple I can fix?  I had to abandon the game at that point (more because I was laughing so much).  Thanks!

Just updated from Matchmaker Rev4 to Matchmaker Rev6. I still use SexLab 1.15b though (because I thought it is wise to wait til all the update/beta stuff concerning SexLab and FNIS comes to an end), but that should make no difference.

I updated Matchmaker by a clean save (removing Rev4, loading saved game, waiting a few minutes to be sure that all old scripts left the papyrus flow, saved again, loaded the save again, saved once more, exiting Skyrim, installing Rev6, loading clean save).

Sometimes it just needs a while til a new mod will be registrated, sometimes it helps if you launch the game after the clean save procedure, wait a few minutes, save the game and load it again (cell switching might work too because it forces the game to load data again) to get the mod to register and work.

So far Rev6 works flawlessly for me. At last sperm textures get applied correctly after an animation and do not vanish anymore.

Thumbs up.

This generally works well (new version) and it's a great mod, BUT my female character who is a Nord acquired a distinctly deeply African look from neck upwards after a girl-on-girl session. I would not have minded if she had changed her race completely, but her body remained very pale Nord while her face and neck turned very black. How and why would this occur? Is it something simple I can fix?  I had to abandon the game at that point (more because I was laughing so much).  Thanks!

This mod doesn't change anything about the characters textures.

You have the 'dark face' bug which is caused by something else.