XP32 Issue

Ok so I want to use XP32 as it has seemed to have solved the corpse explosion problem (and butt sag), however for whatever reason the bones for the breasts point up too high. It's not really noticeable when idle but walking animations the breasts point into the air and it just looks ridiculous. Probably not noticeable on smaller breasts but with large boobs it's very noticeable. Scullytyrants (I think that's the name) TBBP skeltondoesn't have this issue, but it has the corpse explosion. Does anyone know how to edit the bones in nifskope or does it have to be done in 3DSMax? Or is there an alternative skeleton? Thanks

Mods: Please move this to technical support. Sorry :(

Ok so I want to use XP32 as it has seemed to have solved the corpse explosion problem (and butt sag), however for whatever reason the bones for the breasts point up too high. It's not really noticeable when idle but walking animations the breasts point into the air and it just looks ridiculous. Probably not noticeable on smaller breasts but with large boobs it's very noticeable. Scullytyrants (I think that's the name) TBBP skeltondoesn't have this issue, but it has the corpse explosion. Does anyone know how to edit the bones in nifskope or does it have to be done in 3DSMax? Or is there an alternative skeleton? Thanks

Mods: Please move this to technical support. Sorry :(

I'm wondering if you're suffering from the same issue as me which I mentioned here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16561-solved-tbbpheel-female-corpses-boob-butt-breaking/page-4?do=findComment&comment=395935

Even with b-cup, the new XPMS skeleton_female.nif ignores the breast gravity field from bodyslide++. But oddly enough, this only happens to me with TBBP animations, while with any other animations the breast gravity works just fine. Is this what you're experiencing, or are the breasts too high in other animations as well? (i.e. while crouching, NPCs using alternate walks, sex scenes, combat)

After a day of studying .nif files I managed to solve my 'breasts are too high' issue with the new XPMS while keeping the crushed butt/breasts fixes. The problem was with the breast bones located in a separate link on the spine, rather than a spine link itself like it is in TBBP's skeleton_female.nif file, so I moved it to the similar placement.

Here is a file of XPMS 1.7.1 skeleton_female.nif I modified that solved the problem for me (I know there's a newer version, but crushed butt is back in that version).

However, before trying out the file MAKE A BACKUP of skeleton_female.nif and use at your own risk! I am quite clueless about editing .nif files and only managed this by a lot of trial and error! I tested it and everything works good, but I have no idea what could go wrong with my clueless meddling.

And let me know if it solves the problem for you as well.

EDIT: I kept working on this after noticing issues and replaced the file with a newer version. This one contains modified .nif files from XPMS 1.7.1, and Canderes' .hkx files. This solves the 'breasts too high' problem for me, as well as crushed butt and crushed breasts issues. 'Sunk in horse saddle' bug is not fixed as I've no idea how to, I prefare it to the 'breasts too high' bug myself though.

xpms_high_breasts_fix.zip

After a day of studying .nif files I managed to solve my 'breasts are too high' issue with the new XPMS while keeping the crushed butt/breasts fixes. The problem was with the breast bones located in a separate link on the spine, rather than a spine link itself like it is in TBBP's skeleton_female.nif file, so I moved it to the similar placement.

Here is a file of XPMS 1.7.1 skeleton_female.nif I modified that solved the problem for me (I know there's a newer version, but crushed butt is back in that version).

However, before trying out the file MAKE A BACKUP of skeleton_female.nif and use at your own risk! I am quite clueless about editing .nif files and only managed this by a lot of trial and error! I tested it and everything works good, but I have no idea what could go wrong with my clueless meddling.

And let me know if it solves the problem for you as well.

EDIT: I kept working on this after noticing issues and replaced the file with a newer version. This one contains modified .nif files from XPMS 1.7.1, and Canderes' .hkx files. This solves the 'breasts too high' problem for me, as well as crushed butt and crushed breasts issues. 'Sunk in horse saddle' bug is not fixed as I've no idea how to, I prefare it to the 'breasts too high' bug myself though.

Wow thank you this seems to have worked. Awesome job. This needs more attention.

Oh you're welcome, all the skeleton issues drove me crazy enough to stomp at them for a day so glad I managed to fix it, and that the fix doesn't only work for me. :) I posted a link to it on the other crushed breasts/butt solutions thread so that shouldn't be a worry. I hope.

Not to nitpick but did you send any feedback to the author of the skeleton so it could be fixed from the source?

I contacted XP32 on Nexus and explained the problem with the new XPMS having the breasts too high specifically during TBBP animations, he wasn't sure what causes the problem. It seemed from his reply that it might not get fixed anytime soon so I bonked my head against nifskope for some hours until I came up with a dirty fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Not to nitpick but did you send any feedback to the author of the skeleton so it could be fixed from the source?

I contacted XP32 on Nexus and explained the problem with the new XPMS having the breasts too high specifically during TBBP animations, he wasn't sure what causes the problem. It seemed from his reply that it might not get fixed anytime soon so I bonked my head against nifskope for some hours until I came up with a dirty fix.

Its very nice fix for this prob and tyvm for this but I need to lower them even more, so can you please tell me what you have changed on skeleton and on which files you made changes?

Its very nice fix for this prob and tyvm for this but I need to lower them even more, so can you please tell me what you have changed on skeleton and on which files you made changes?

You are probably better off using 'breasts gravity' field in bodyslide++.

It's a bit tricky to explain what I changed. It's in the skeleton_female.nif file. The way older XPMS versions handled the breast bones location in the .nif was to have the breast bones connected to one of the spine bones.

In newer XPMS versions the breast bones are both connected into a new bone, and this new bone in turn is connected to the spine bone. This new bone causes issues with TBBP animations, which were made with much older versions of XPMS. The way I fixed it was cut/pasting the breast bones of xpms version 1.71 back to the spine bone and deleting the new bone.

TY for reply liuli. Thing is I am using Cbbe body and most vanila modified armors, but also I am using ledo4ek armors and with them I got that "point up" issue, specially for tbbp walking animation and spec for his manga armors (its not too much pointy for DM armors). During a bug when I got that "lower breasts" and I saw that his armors looks very nice with that bug but unfortunately I wasn't been able to produce that bug on purpose (even if it has appeared several times) and also it have disappear after exiting game. Also bodyslide can't fix that since it is for cbbe and can't be applied for ledo4ek armors b/c it doesn't make change to skeleton_female.nif file as you for sure know... Well, I only can hope that some1 will make some modified xpms skeleton...

Thank you again :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived