great mod! thanks :D

but i have a problem, when i install the mod v4, i'm lunching the game and before the menu start the game is crushed and quit, what i did wrong?

and sorry about my English lol

You possibly have a missing master, or a load order conflict. Use LOOT to check and sort your load order, paying attention to any errors it gives you.

I just decided to look into this mod, since I already have RND (and Frostfall) installed to handle basic needs, and thought it was a bit silly that hunger and thirst were covered, but not the "other end" of the equation. So far, I've been entertained (I suppose that's the appropriate way to put it) with the added functionality. However, I have one small request; is there a way to add a Lesser Power to call up the "Relieve Self" menu? I play with a 360 controller, primarily, and while I don't mind keyboard hotkeys, it would be far more intuitive, for my playstyle. I have basic knowledge of the CK, but I've never had to mess with anything like adding Lesser Powers.

EDIT: I checked in the CK, and see the Lesser Powers and Magic Effects, but don't see any of the powers in the menu, in-game. Are they contextual, or is something messed up?

So, in my on going quest to become more proficient with the CK and scripting, I decided to take a crack at this issue, myself. I ended up editing the plugin, adding a new lesser power called "Relieve Self" which calls a related Magic Effect, with an attached script I made (all of three lines of code, minus declarations) that calls the PNMenu function in the _PNUtility script. The end result? A lesser power that performs the same functionality as the hotkey, making my life a lot easier.

If anyone is interested, I can either provide these changes to the original mod author, to be added in a later release, or I can provide it as a patch, for anyone who wants this functionality, right now. Bear in mind that the power is not added automatically. You'll need to add it to your spell book via console commands.

I have a question. I'm still using V2.11, and am thinking of upgrading. It still works fine, but there is one thing that frustrates the deadra out of me, and that is the message; "You can't do that here." Is this a Skyrim thing, or has a newer version of the mod *fixed* this. It seems a little strange, once privacy is turned off, that the PC can't do her business anyplace she fancies.

I lied, I have another question. Is V4.0 still modular? I play with Drink,Eat, Sleep, and Bathe, which I prefer over RND. Can I use PN 4.0 without turning on bathing?

I have a question. I'm still using V2.11, and am thinking of upgrading. It still works fine, but there is one thing that frustrates the deadra out of me, and that is the message; "You can't do that here." Is this a Skyrim thing, or has a newer version of the mod *fixed* this. It seems a little strange, once privacy is turned off, that the PC can't do her business anyplace she fancies.

I lied, I have another question. Is V4.0 still modular? I play with Drink,Eat, Sleep, and Bathe, which I prefer over RND. Can I use PN 4.0 without turning on bathing?

I installed PN 4.0 among iNeeds by Isoku and Bathing in Skyrim by [forgot the name].

Plus, I use Purity (that changes waters), SexLab 1.60HF2, NSAP 2.8.2 and a ton of other mods.

Everything seems to work fine, by now.

Plans for versión without Zaz anf Fnis requeriment?? Only SKSE and SkyUI like other mods.

My guess is NO since Zaz has the animations and FNIS is required by ANY mod that has animations not present in the vanilla game. FNIS is almost as much a requirement for the game as SKSE and SkyUI. My guess is 90% of the mods on this site other then clothing and armor mods, require FNIS,  and those that don't usually require a mod that DOES require FNIS, such as any mod that requires an updated skeleton. If you don't have FNIS installed, do yourself a favor and install it. The mods you are able to use will increase greatly.

To Answer your questions about 4.0, yes, you can relieve your self anywhere <my favorite place is Elywyns bed in the embassy> abd bathing is completely left out of 4.0 and bladder and bowels are both modular and can be activated or not individually, so if bathing is ever re-incorporated into PN, it will most likely be modular as well.

Apparently, Outhouse of Skyrim is incompatible with the v4.0. Is there any other mod that adds toilets to Skyrim? I don't like the idea of having bath tubes (Bathing in Skyrim) but not toilets. There is Strotis mod, but that is a resource.

The Strotis mod works fine, either it or PN places the toilets outside of various Inns. I only use PN v2.11 but assume it would work with v4

Apparently, Outhouse of Skyrim is incompatible with the v4.0. Is there any other mod that adds toilets to Skyrim? I don't like the idea of having bath tubes (Bathing in Skyrim) but not toilets. There is Strotis mod, but that is a resource.

The Strotis mod works fine, either it or PN places the toilets outside of various Inns. I only use PN v2.11 but assume it would work with v4

Nah that's one thing he left out of the alpha release and ofc he id another disappearing act altho im sure hes got a good reason.

Is there a mod, adding toilets around skyrim which is compatible with Private Needs? Cuz its strange, that in the city like solitude people must go in the bushes. 

Yep, here's what you need  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32056/?

But it is only a resourse, i spoke about a mod, addind this toilets around skyrim. Like new rooms in interiors, adding new tipe of buyable extension for vanila houses (bathroom). 

But it is only a resourse, i spoke about a mod, addind this toilets around skyrim. Like new rooms in interiors, adding new tipe of buyable extension for vanila houses (bathroom). 

It will add some outside of Inns, but looking at bahamut2119's comment above only if you use PN v2.11. I'm not aware of any mod that goes to the level of detail you are wanting, which is a shame as it would be a good addition to the game.

It will add some outside of Inns, but looking at bahamut2119's comment above only if you use PN v2.11. I'm not aware of any mod that goes to the level of detail you are wanting, which is a shame as it would be a good addition to the game.

Yeah, like noble toilets from marble in Blue Palace to wooden simple exterior toilets for small vilages. Cuz, u know, we have "Northern bathouses" and "Bathing in Skyrim" for bathing but no toilets. It is strange, i think. And for example, public toilets (like old roman empire lavatorys with long stone with holes in it, awesome for Solitude cuz fits the rome theme) and luxury toilet in the home of the Yarl. And, of couse extantion for player house (buyable from stuart, maybe). And some buckets in some quite place for small camps like soldier camps (i think i saw a mod where were modeled buckets) It will be awesome to combine Private needs with all these mods and make some kind of Private Needs Overhaul, wih simple mechanic, so the game not became "Shitting Simulator 2015"  :D

Ah, sweet dreams...

P.s. Sorry for bad english, i am not a native speeker.

• 1 month later...

Those Crashing at start due to missing masters.... You are probably using the patches in the Download section.

the esp of 4.0a isn't spelled correctly for the patches.  The patches need PrivateNeeds.esp  and 4.0 is spelled Private Needs.esp ..... Or it was for me. Hope this helps.

Awesome mod! Though there are few things that to me seem bugged.. The first is the notifications.

Pressing the notification button brings up only the last given message (you feel pressure in the groin, pee, then checking it will still say to feel pressure to the groin), shouldn't it say about being relieved instead?

The second is more of an animation conflict. Cursed Loot has a custom animation for public nudity, making your PC cover genitals with arms. When you use the private needs feature to undress, the normal urinating animation will start but will soon be overwritten by the cursed loot anymation (standing up and covering genitals). it's not a big issue as it can be disabled, but it would be nice to see compatibility between the two.

Is this mod still the community go to for peeing? I tried alive peeing for a while and have a host of issues with it, I was thinking about switching back to this but remembered how many issues I had with this one to. Is this one good now, or does the community have a better current go to mod for immersive peeing?

Is this mod still the community go to for peeing? I tried alive peeing for a while and have a host of issues with it, I was thinking about switching back to this but remembered how many issues I had with this one to. Is this one good now, or does the community have a better current go to mod for immersive peeing?

I'd personally recommend using the old v2.11 version, it seems rock solid and I've been using it for ages without problems. The later 3 and 4 versions are not stable as they are alpha versions

I'd personally recommend using the old v2.11 version, it seems rock solid and I've been using it for ages without problems. The later 3 and 4 versions are not stable as they are alpha versions

What are the issues with the new ones? I would hate to lose up to date features. Also can I use this with Bathing in skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421/?) as far as i'm concerned that's the most immersive hygiene mod so I wouldn't be using that part of private needs.

What are the issues with the new ones? I would hate to lose up to date features. Also can I use this with Bathing in skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421/?) as far as i'm concerned that's the most immersive hygiene mod so I wouldn't be using that part of private needs.

I use Bathing in Skyrim as well so no problems there. If you look back in the thread you'll see the various issues that have been reported for v3 and v4. I don't see that the later versions give any advantage over v2.11 as they are a rewrite.

I use Bathing in Skyrim as well so no problems there. If you look back in the thread you'll see the various issues that have been reported for v3 and v4. I don't see that the later versions give any advantage over v2.11 as they are a rewrite.

Oh I see. Are there any plans for this mod to be expanded or is anyone else planning on taking over a bladder system for skyrim? Or is private needs V2 just pretty feature complete and the go to mod as it is? I just seem to recall having alot of issues with it, like notifications about pooping being in my game despite having bowls off and other stuff like that. Maybe I was using a new version.