Ok i have a new problem. The mod is working etc but i can'T find the MCM Menu anymore. The mod works just fine but the mcm just wont appear anymore. tried a new save and its the same there. I also tried the commands in the startpost but they don't do anything. 

Any ideas?

Have you tried repositioning the mod in your Load Order? IIRC someone had the same issue in this thread and that was the solution.

I had this happen in one of my save games so I have to try it out too (haven't played that character again since).

Although I had an added problem of bathing not working at all when that happened.

I been using the 2.11 version without any concerns for a while, I decided to try out the newest version & couple of things I have notice.

Firstly it loads fine, appears to be working fine, however...

Like someone else pointed out, the check needs hotkey doesn't works.

High auto notification spam "You are quite clean...etc..." every 5 minutes or so, wish that could be configurable so I change to 15 minutes.

The active effects....when my bladder if full, no bladder effects buffs/debuffs appear there.

Also, increased papyrus logs adding an extra 300kbs+ over the 2.11 version.

There are eight files in the download section, some kind of explination would be nice.  I guessed and was using the 3.0Alpha but couldn't bathe so I switched to 3.0Alpha5 but that crashes my game on start.  I have no idea what file is the latest or if it requires any of the other files so I'll just have to uninstall this for the time being.

How do you stay clean with this mod? is there a bathing/washing animation?

Go into some water (a bit deeper than ankle depth) and hit the action key (same key for 'going to the toilet'). It should say bath.

You can't bath in very shallow water or water where you start to swim. You don't need soap.

Does having soap add anything to the latest version of this mod?

How do you stay clean with this mod? is there a bathing/washing animation?

Go into some water (a bit deeper than ankle depth) and hit the action key (same key for 'going to the toilet'). It should say bath.

You can't bath in very shallow water or water where you start to swim. You don't need soap.

Does having soap add anything to the latest version of this mod?

What is the default action key?

Did you use the hotkey? Is the water deep enough?

I too get the $... on some options. Doesn't seem to affect anything. Do you use non-english settings in the windows settings? Maybe that has something to do with it.

Everything on my computer is in English. I can't seem to find the wetting settings though. As for the bathing, yes, I am using the hotkey, yes I am in the water deep enough. I have the option to bathe when I use the hotkey, it's just that the character does nothing. It also shows on the effects list that the character is very filthy and that the hygiene is clean at the same time.

Yeah, the hygiene effects list seems to be somewhat incorrect. But I think maybe you should see if you can enter the Private Needs MCM after you fail to bath. If you CTD, then the script most likely failed to fire correctly.

Quit skyrim and try again. If you constantly fail to bath/CTD, try reordering Private Needs in your Load Order.

Also you could try turning off privacy for bathing in the MCM. I found this solved most of my failed bathing attempts.

Yeah, the hygiene effects list seems to be somewhat incorrect. But I think maybe you should see if you can enter the Private Needs MCM after you fail to bath. If you CTD, then the script most likely failed to fire correctly.

Quit skyrim and try again. If you constantly fail to bath/CTD, try reordering Private Needs in your Load Order.

Also you could try turning off privacy for bathing in the MCM. I found this solved most of my failed bathing attempts.

After I couldn't bathe, I was able to open the MCM menu, no CTD, but even after messing with the privacy settings, still nothing. I reinstalled the mod and ran FNIS etc etc, and now the MCM menu isn't even showing. I've run BOSS as well. This mod is a bit of a hassle to get set up.

Hi all.

I too had bathing and missing MCM issues. They were solved by changing my load order, which involved moving more than use Private Needs.

I currently have PN after Realistic Needs, but before the RND water patch.

My advice would be to try different load orders until you find one that works.

I do have an issue though. The texture for pee doesn't appear, so when my character urinates, an amazing bright blue light streams from her undercarriage. Could this have anything to do with the CBBE skeleton I have in use? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you Richard for the mod I feared I would never find.

why did you change the name of the esp? i have mods that need the original name or otherwise it doesent work :( (nvm i changed its name and works fine)

Edit: Oh and latest version of this mod doesent have the MCM menu, it doesent appear even doing the console command trick, i think it doesent work at all, and i have all the required mods for it to work, i downgrade to a lower version and it works again, please fix it:(

I advise using the XPMS skeleton, or the Extended one from here for any body type.

Do you have ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack) installed?

I'll try a different skeleton only if I know it'll solve my problem as I'm very happy with my current character build and I have a lot of other mods relating to my CBBE skeleton.

I do have ZAP installed.

I currently have PN after Realistic Needs, but before the RND water patch.

I too had this, but I've moved it AFTER water but before the RND water patch. I'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi, I also have the issue Darnmor mentioned. Got zaz animation and RND, but Im not sure what RND water patch is. Can you give a link or explain what it is?

*Pokes and prods a few things*

Yea, I'm not getting the bath animation either...

Hmmm, maybe if I do....No, that just causes instant CTD....

Damnit.

What if I? Narp, that's not it.

Maybe it's PSB 2.0 that's causing the issue....

No, that's just a mesh. That shouldn't be the issue...

Damn. Ok, step one, uninstall all mods that are not needed.

No. Fuck all kinds of ducks. Ok, next step, check for any and all updates. (Look away if you're weak of heart. This is gonna get messy...)

Yea, no. Ok, I have successfully determined that the issue is with this mod, or PSB 2.0(As all the animations worked with RealvagCBBE) So what about PSB is causing this change. Hmmm. Hmmm indeed.