Is this mod still the community go to for peeing? I tried alive peeing for a while and have a host of issues with it, I was thinking about switching back to this but remembered how many issues I had with this one to. Is this one good now, or does the community have a better current go to mod for immersive peeing?

I'd personally recommend using the old v2.11 version, it seems rock solid and I've been using it for ages without problems. The later 3 and 4 versions are not stable as they are alpha versions

What are the issues with the new ones? I would hate to lose up to date features. Also can I use this with Bathing in skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421/?) as far as i'm concerned that's the most immersive hygiene mod so I wouldn't be using that part of private needs.

I use Bathing in Skyrim as well so no problems there. If you look back in the thread you'll see the various issues that have been reported for v3 and v4. I don't see that the later versions give any advantage over v2.11 as they are a rewrite.

Oh I see. Are there any plans for this mod to be expanded or is anyone else planning on taking over a bladder system for skyrim? Or is private needs V2 just pretty feature complete and the go to mod as it is? I just seem to recall having alot of issues with it, like notifications about pooping being in my game despite having bowls off and other stuff like that. Maybe I was using a new version.

Sounds like you may have been using v3 which had a lot of problems, but it was after all an alpha version. I've not seen Richard in here for a while now so I've no idea if they'll be any further development in the future

• 3 weeks later...

When I have my character defecate, shes doesn't poop only until the animation is over and she's back to her idle standing pose... How can I fix that? 

Also, I wish this would have puddles and facial expressions like in Private Needs Discreet...

I have 4.0 alpha of this mod but I can't get Strotis outhouses to show up, nor does the Check needs hotkey work. Any suggestions please would be gratefully received!

Thank you.

Use v2.11 which is stable and works correctly (remember to use the RND patch if you use RND). Stotis works fine with v2.11 as well

I've not seen Richard on here for a long while now so you're probably wasting you time trying to struggle on with an alpha version

Thanks Slorm. I'll stick with 4. I don't really want to endanger my save by backtracking to an earlier version. In fact I find 4 is pretty stable and has better range of animations so the loss of a few outhouses is neither here nor there, really. I discovered the Check Needs key does actually work, I just had Facelight 'Edit Mode' mapped to it accidentally. I suppose having a pee in the forest will go well with Frostfall anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

I just really wish I could get rid of the messages that spam saying I have to pee etc i would rather use the status key D: if anyone knows how to disable or get rid of them let me know plz

I really like this mod (much better than alivepeeing) but I am having a few issues.  I'm not getting a visible urine stream, only sound.  Also, my character will not do any of the animations, she will only go standing up.  I have the outhouse mod installed (though I haven't seen one yet and I just go outside anyway.)

I really like this mod (much better than alivepeeing) but I am having a few issues.  I'm not getting a visible urine stream, only sound.  Also, my character will not do any of the animations, she will only go standing up.  I have the outhouse mod installed (though I haven't seen one yet and I just go outside anyway.)

As it's your first post I don't know how experienced you are with modding, so let's check the basics first.

1/ Have you installed ZAP (Zaz Animation Pack)

2/ Have you run LOOT to get your mods into the correct order

3/ Which version of PN are you using (the old v2.11 is the most stable)

I'm new to modding, though I have spent more hours than I probably should the last few days trying to get various body and skin mods to work!

Zaz is installed.

Using PN 4.0 (I started off using one of the earlier versions and did get pee a couple times and puddles without a stream, but decided to try the alpha to fix those inconsistencies.)

I haven't used LOOT, just the Skyrim loader to order mods; admittedly I don't always know the best way to do it.

Actually...it's partially working.  She now squats and I get visuals, but halfway through she stands and finishes (including defecation.)

Edit: Seems some positions maintain while others revert to idle halfway through...

Edit2: Sometimes I get warnings about feeling full but when I choose to go it only says "do nothing."

Hi,

First of all, I love this mod and the immersion it brings to the game. Mostly everything is working! I have noticed only one problem so far: when I choose to defecate, my character first urinates, then squats halfway through the urination to defecate. Upon completion of the defecation animation, he stands back up, leaves the little excrements and everything, but is stuck with an erect penis (I use SOS). So...is it supposed to play urination alongside defecation when your character has full bowels (even if the bladder is empty)? And how can I fix the stuck erection? Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can't help with your SOS problems as I don't use it.

The defecation animation always shows urination while defecating for a female so I would assume it's the same for a male character as well

Okay. If it's supposed to work that way then I'm fine with it. I just thought maybe I had broken something, somehow. X) Thanks for the response!

I could use some help with this actually

1, As for 4.0+ > i cant check the burst function (dollar signs before the first letter)

- Next the SexLab and RND patches, do they work with this one or with 2.11 ?

From memory, they are just needed for v2.11

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a new problem. With the latest version installed, as soon as I activate Private Needs 4.0 via the MCM, it automatically adds both the bladder and bowels to my character. In the MCM it still says that the bladder and bowels are not enabled, yet the effects show up in my active magic effects menu, and they still fill up over time. Trying to enable and then disable the bladder/bowel does not ever disable them. The only way to disable them is to completely disable the mod...which is not what I want. I would like to have just the bladder enabled, but it seems they are both enabled by default, and it's impossible to turn one or the other off. Any ideas what could be causing this, or how to fix it? Thanks.

*Edit*

I should mention I am still having the problem of the erect penis after defecation. It goes back to flaccid just fine after urination, but not after defecation. I'm not sure what could be causing this, but help is appreciated. :)