Hello Richard I just wanted to point out that if you use Prison Overhaul when the pillory if you activated a private, non-wets and rightly pobblico and it is free I do not know if you can do something with. :cool:

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'll try this with Prison Overhaul and see what happens.

I uploaded a new file with a test outhouse behind Warmaiden's. I would like if people could post possible logical places to place these outhouse. Places I think are logical are, places near sewers, rivers or any body of moving water, preferably with space enough to put at least two outhouses. I know there are holds and towns without rivers like Winterhold and Falkreath, for those locations, any place that seems fit to put a outhouse will do.

For indoor urinating, I'm thinking about somehow adding chamber pots.

I uploaded a new file with a test outhouse behind Warmaiden's. I would like if people could post possible logical places to place these outhouse. Places I think are logical are, places near sewers, rivers or any body of moving water, preferably with space enough to put at least two outhouses. I know there are holds and towns without rivers like Winterhold and Falkreath, for those locations, any place that seems fit to put a outhouse will do.

Strange, I can't seem to find the outhouse. I'll try re installing the mod.

EDIT: Re installing did nothing :o

Strange, I can't seem to find the outhouse. I'll try reinstalling the mod

I too do not see.

I too do not see.

You need to download and install Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource for the toilets to show up. Stroti doesn't want it to be uploaded anywhere else.

I too do not see.

You need to download and install Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource for the toilets to show up. Stroti doesn't want it to be uploaded anywhere else.

I should have mentioned I already did that, and they still don't show up...

Suggestion:

The "Craftable Cloud Storage" mod by Harvey2112  ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25422/? ) has some items that can be "dropped" everywhere in the form of a craftable key and, when they touch the ground, will transform into some items related to the storage mod (Universal Chest, Potions storage, pantry storage and so on).

Maybe you can take a look at those scripts and make a "urinal key" (a mesh could be a simple square flat grid on the ground) droppable in the same way but only in interiors.

Once dropped, it will be a static object (maybe removable) and the player could activate it ("E" keyboard, action key) automatically starting the pissing sequence on it.

Hi, could you be so kind to add the option to unequip slot 46 too?

Thank you

Next version.

I too do not see.

I should have mentioned I already did that, and they still don't show up...

Try re-downloading now. I forgot to update the esp in the rar, I only included the scripts. Sorry.

Suggestion:

The "Craftable Cloud Storage" mod by Harvey2112  ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25422/? ) has some items that can be "dropped" everywhere in the form of a craftable key and, when they touch the ground, will transform into some items related to the storage mod (Universal Chest, Potions storage, pantry storage and so on).

Maybe you can take a look at those scripts and make a "urinal key" (a mesh could be a simple square flat grid on the ground) droppable in the same way but only in interiors.

Once dropped, it will be a static object (maybe removable) and the player could activate it ("E" keyboard, action key) automatically starting the pissing sequence on it.

I'll check it out.

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

I found a nice toilet mod at modgames.net ( http://modgames.net/load/304-1-0-10232 ). It places nice toilet models here and there through Skyrim (e.g. there's one right behind Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun and another one in the farms near Whiterun). I think they are better looking than Stroti's, but the 2 mods can be happily used together.

I don't know if the owner agrees, but the models could be used in your mod. It could also be used as a required/suggested mod for 'the need to urinate'.

I installed it some time ago and it works fine; it is only partially compatible with 'northern bathouses', since the models are placed in the same spot in Witherun (and the toilet cannot be accessed anymore).

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

I found a nice toilet mod at modgames.net ( http://modgames.net/load/304-1-0-10232 ). It places nice toilet models here and there through Skyrim (e.g. there's one right behind Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun and another one in the farms near Whiterun). I think they are better looking than Stroti's, but the 2 mods can be happily used together.

I don't know if the owner agrees, but the models could be used in your mod. It could also be used as a required/suggested mod for 'the need to urinate'.

I installed it some time ago and it works fine; it is only partially compatible with 'northern bathouses', since the models are placed in the same spot in Witherun (and the toilet cannot be accessed anymore).

I remember this mod. It was on nexus for a short while long ago. I lost it after a reinstall of Skyrim. I'll go and see how it adds the toilets and see if I can do anything with it.

I would suggest placing them behind Inns, Taverns, and Farmhouses. Running water isn't entirely necessary (pit toilets were just holes in the ground), and in fact other than sewers, there wouldn't be toilets near water, because of the risk of disease transmission.

I would suggest placing them behind Inns, Taverns, and Farmhouses. Running water isn't entirely necessary (pit toilets were just holes in the ground), and in fact other than sewers, there wouldn't be toilets near water, because of the risk of disease transmission.

Yeah, outhouses near rivers is a horrible idea in real life, even if we don't have issues of contamination in Skyrim, we ought to be at least a little realistic. If someone wants to piss in the water they can just do it directly anyway.

hi i have a problem where when i used the animation nothing would happen but i can hear the sound and i would just stand there (no puddle or pee). Also i have everything installed correctly and have ran generatefnisforusers as an administrator.

When this happened to me it turned out I hadn't installed ZaZ properly after all. The ZaZ installation instructions indicate that you only need the ESM, but that's not actually true. Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack/ and hit the download instructions and install that entire thing, preferably using NNM.

The puddle is dependent on where you stand, so try it on a different floor to see if the puddle appears properly. If that's what your problem is, it's a known issue to which there's no good solution.

New file uploaded. Changed outhouse placing scheme as suggested. Outhouses now placed behind inns. Added outhouses to Rorikstead and Ivarstead.Fixed a script bug where outhouse script would fire when you get out. Added slot 46.

I will gradually added outhouses to towns and holds in the following releases.

I'm also entertaining the idea of changing the name of this mod to something better, suggestions are welcome.

Guest wellbredbitch

thank you very much for a great mod.

i have a fetish for women peeing on me so i look forward to when order my companion to pee on me

when that option is available.

it's a long shot but do you think your mod will be able to show sporadic releases of fluid? 

the reason i ask is have great hopes for several mods which will enable my character and companion to be fucked by our dog companions.

a popular feature of beastialty vids is what's known as the honey drip. basically the woman squeezes out the dog sperm. it comes out in little spurts from their vagina. which is what i thought your mod may be able to do maybe with some changes to the animation and fluid texture. not too much as dog sperm looks like cloudy water any way.but i think it may be too much for my graphic card hehe.  i need a new system tbh.

sandpit1967.Già something happens, however, you must run female, perform the installation of this mod LoversComfor.

It often happens in the morning when her husband after sex in bed with you, as your need becomes urgent, and it is fun.

Voglio dire, forse funziona anche con test di maschi.  :)

post-136652-0-07590700-1369916066_thumb.jpg

thank you very much for a great mod.

i have a fetish for women peeing on me so i look forward to when order my companion to pee on me

when that option is available.

it's a long shot but do you think your mod will be able to show sporadic releases of fluid? 

the reason i ask is have great hopes for several mods which will enable my character and companion to be fucked by our dog companions.

a popular feature of beastialty vids is what's known as the honey drip. basically the woman squeezes out the dog sperm. it comes out in little spurts from their vagina. which is what i thought your mod may be able to do maybe with some changes to the animation and fluid texture. not too much as dog sperm looks like cloudy water any way.but i think it may be too much for my graphic card hehe.  i need a new system tbh.

Alienware! Wooooooh!

ps. Interesting ideas you got there. Just a tad bit SICK (even for ME), but hey, that's the whole reason I read it and posted. :P One must wonder how it is you know what doggy spooge looks like, but that's another story for another day. :D And probably another mod (wouldn't surprise me. Would it surprise you?)

sandpit1967.Già something happens, however, you must run female, perform the installation of this mod LoversComfor.
It often happens in the morning when her husband after sex in bed with you, as your need becomes urgent, and it is fun.

Hmm, think you meant to put that pic inside the spoiler. lol

Hmm, think you meant to put that pic inside the spoiler. lol

It was the intention. :P