New version 0.6

Added puddles

I like the idea, although skyrim really needs bathrooms.

If someone adds bathrooms with toilets or urinals. I'll integrate it into this mod.

However, there is one vanilla toilet in Skyrim.

And here of some pictures of my character using it. Do I need to add that it's NSFW.

2013051700006.jpg

2013051700005f.jpg

2013051700004x.jpg

2013051700002y.jpg2013051700001.jpg

Sorry to insist, but you could add an option in the MCM to change the slot undressing by others that are recommended for panties or pelvis clothes like 48, 49 or 52. I tried searching your technique to undress in the CK but I have not found. I think seems more realistic to undress only panties that not all the armor.

Great work

Sorry to insist, but you could add an option in the MCM to change the slot undressing by others that are recommended for panties like 48, 49 or 52. I tried searching your technique to undress in the CK but I have not found. I think seems more realistic to undress only panties that not all the armor.

Great work.

I apologise. I had other priorities that I wanted to add first. I'll add adjustable swap slots in the next version.

I was looking at the video in the request peeing mod thread in the adult mods forum when I realized one of the characters is peeing in the well in Whiterun.  Peeing in a wrong location ought to be a crime.

I'm wondering if removing the need to find a relatively isolated area from the mod and make peeing always a crime for a 5 gold bounty might make more sense. After all, if you were seen then it's 'public urination'.

This is awesome! Please could you add some way to make followers pee as well? Even if they don't actually have the need just a dialogue option to make them use the animation like the player does? Please? :D

I will consider doing that, but it'll probably not be included until another few releases.

I was looking at the video in the request peeing mod thread in the adult mods forum when I realized one of the characters is peeing in the well in Whiterun.  Peeing in a wrong location ought to be a crime.

I'm wondering if removing the need to find a relatively isolated area from the mod and make peeing always a crime for a 5 gold bounty might make more sense. After all, if you were seen then it's 'public urination'.

A bounty for public urinating will be added soon after I figure out how to detect whether or not any npc is aware of the player.

Edit: Any suggestions on how to go about adding the features, such as functions, code segments or mods that do similar things, so I can use as an example, would be helpful and will speed up mod development.

A bounty for public urinating will be added soon after I figure out how to detect whether or not any npc is aware of the player.

Edit: Any suggestions on how to go about adding the features, such as functions, code segments or mods that do similar things, so I can use as an example, would be helpful and will speed up mod development.

I don't know that's a good idea unless you're going to check where people are. Can you pee on the side of the highways and byways? Can you pee in a cave? I don't think "just because someone can see you" is a good enough reason for a bounty. Maybe in towns, inns, houses etc, but that makes a lot of checking.

edit: If it was only when guards saw you it could work.

This is awesome! Please could you add some way to make followers pee as well? Even if they don't actually have the need just a dialogue option to make them use the animation like the player does? Please? :D

I will consider doing that, but it'll probably not be included until another few releases.

I know two mods that could help you.

Auto Equip Swimsuits and Towngear: this mod can tell if you are in a city, in the countryside or wet.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12082-immersion-auto-equip-swimsuits-and-towngear/

Estrus: this mod has an option of having voyeurs.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33102

liking it so far, does just what it says on the tin. Looking forward to some MCM setting though, cus at 9 hours cap im  pissing myself each time i fast travel a long way or sleep :)

The newest release has MCM integrated and an option to change how fast your bladder fills up.

Cool, but unfortunately it's only a resource and doesn't actually add bathrooms to the Skyrim game world. Maybe in the future I'll do this myself.

Edit: Just found this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32056/? I think this fits Skyrim a bit better.

New file. Adjustable unequip slots, current slots supported 32 48 49 52. I'll add more if requested. Next release. privacy and bounties.

Marvellous mod!

Could you add a urinating spell or power or hotkey for pissing freely?

As long as you have ZAZ's animation pack installed. You can type, in the console player.playidle zazapcao1XX replace XX with 1 through 12 and you can urinate freely. To stop click on you player in the while in console mode(you should see smoething like ""00000014 on the top of your screen) and type playidle zbfIdleForceReset. For info check ZAZ's thread. If you really don't understand what to do. I suppose I can upload a separate file that allows you toggle, through a spell, on and off the animation.

Bug in newest version: trying to pee while your bladder is empty will cause your character to become unresponsive.

Fixed in 0.7