[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

The one drawback with this awesome mod is trying to get out of some 4-poster beds after the comforting. Proudspire manor and ELisif's bed are especially challenging.  I tried turning myself into a dwarf using racmenu. No joy. I finally had to use the flying broom to get out of the bed. Odd that you can be an acrobat IN the bed, but are totally disabled when you try to get OUT of it.

The one drawback with this awesome mod is trying to get out of some 4-poster beds after the comforting. Proudspire manor and ELisif's bed are especially challenging.  I tried turning myself into a dwarf using racmenu. No joy. I finally had to use the flying broom to get out of the bed. Odd that you can be an acrobat IN the bed, but are totally disabled when you try to get OUT of it.

lol :P Next time try pulling your console up and typing TCL. After that just walk out of the bed, and then remember to type TCL again in your console. This will disable collisions.

I encountered this problem where I did not wait for the 2 NPCs to finish comforting each other and I just left the house.

Now the 2 NPCs are always stuck just standing there no matter what time of the day it is, or what they are supposed to be doing according to their "daily" schedules..

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Does this work with sex lab journal? couse when I have sex with an NPC there isn't any advancement in sex skills and if it isn't could you make compatible?

All SexLab mods (including LC) are working with journal.

A checkbox for disabling the male PC male NPC rape would be appreciated. I understand the desire for immersion, but when Esbern rapes the Dragonborn, it's just WRONG!

An alternative I am thinking about is to brawl with local rapist.

I have a small problem some NPC work well withthe arousal system but Vilja who add with the console command doesn"t even budge no matter how many times I nail Lydia in front of her. 

Arousal from Sex is some what random, that saves some script load on the game.

Does other arousal for PC and other NPC behave normaly?

+1 (or +2 depending on PC sexual orientation which are taken from SexLab) if PC sees naked NPC or if NPC sees naked PC/NPC. The effect adds up each 30 seconds.

+3 If PC or NPC sees sex scene, triggered by SexLab. The effect can add up multiple times.

does this work coz in my game its not working i have seen gerdur and hod having sex in their home my arousal level is still 0, ran around whiterun naked listened to all those naked comments from NPC's my arousal level is still 0. i have fairly run this mod for 5 skyrim days my arousal level is still 0. whats happenin ? am i missing something ???

There is a bug that I can not track down, for some reason some users have 0 arousal.

Try PM me your debug log.

Is there a way to activate arousal if your not married?

Am trying the latest update for the first time on a non-married character...and apparently there is no way to trigger an initial 'comfort' scene, since no follower will say yes since no arousal occuring, but since I have no spouse, there is no one to go to for that first comfort scene that triggers arousal....

Am trying the latest update for the first time on a non-married character...and apparently there is no way to trigger an initial 'comfort' scene, since no follower will say yes since no arousal occuring, but since I have no spouse, there is no one to go to for that first comfort scene that triggers arousal....

I dont know if this will work or not as I started a new character but I changed the exposed settings to 2 or 3 and sand naked in front of them for a bit and pushed N to see if it was working after a bit. Hope that helps

Also dose anyone know if this works with Timescale mods?

I got it to work after a bit with Cerwiden, but I wasn't able to check her arousal at the time, since the menus weren't detecting her properly (no "selected partner" at the like and the overall area readouts said the total room arousal was 0, but apparently Ceri's was past 3).

Also dose anyone know if this works with Timescale mods?

My bashed patch has the timescale tweak set to 10, and I'm not really seeing any issues so far.

Heya Redneck,

first off, congrats for this fine mod. I really, really enjoy it and I *think* it works flawless so far. There are a few slight hiccups every now and then or maybe they aren't hiccups but working as intended. Which brings me to a lot of questions regarding the exact mechanics and how they ae supposed to work (so I can check if my installation works without bugs).

I want to apologize for this massive wall of text, but I really am interested. Probably due to being a passionate bug hunter *laughs*

I am using the latest version of Lovers Comfort and SexLab, never had SexiS installad, nor a previous version of LC. Old scripts and remnants of scripts from earlier versions of LC are impossible.

TL/DR: Don't bother, it's probably uninteresting anyway.

The Facts:

• Player arousal: watching naked NPCs works. In fact it works so good that I at first got totally confused why my Char was at an arousal level of 20 in no time, as I was also testing the hilarious 'Hey Stud' option in Schlongs of Skyrim. I certainly be more careful about how many NPCs I undress in the future.
  • Follower arousal from other NPCs: My two followers are completely unimpresed by all the naked guards wandering around, where as my char couldn't focus on anything but dicks anymore.
  • Follower arousel from PC: Walking around naked before my followers gets their attention ans makes them willing in no time. I noticed however, when we had our fun, it takes some time for the arousal to rise again. I guess this is intended, right?
  • NPC arousal by PC: Walking around naked before them works, just like for followers.
  • NPC arousal from NPCs: Same as the followers. Going in an inn and asking the males to show their goods only makes me horny. The other NPCs don't seem to notice all the barenaked flesh around them.
  • NPCs comforting each other: Seems to work fine. I was in Falkreath, when Kust and Runil crossed my path. Knowing they sleep in the same House (Halls of the Dead), I followed them and when they went to sleep I set their relationship to lovers in the console. Undressing and staying in Sneak while they slept Rilus got over to Kust once his arousal reached 10. I set the poor sods back to being Allies after that. No need to force them into something they don't really want for the rest of their lifes, right?
  • Arousal over time: Still seems to work only for NPCs that had a sexual encounter at least once. NPCs (both virgin and with arousal, but without sexual encounter) don't get the arousal up.
    Tried it in Falkreath in the Inn. Waiting for 24 ingame hours raised the arousal for both my char and my followers. All the NPCs weren't effected and had the same value of arousal as before. It didn't matter if I used the Wait function or was just standing around. The results were the same.
    Runil and Kust (the poor guys I submitted into some gay play earlier) are getting aroused over time.
    If you use the time of the last sexual intercourse to calculate the arousal over time, maybe this can be fixed by assigning a random time that gets randomly assigned to NPCs in the cell, that don't already have a time assigned. You could use a time frame between one to five days perhaps, so the NPCs have a wider variety of arousal.
  • btw: Standing around for 12 ingame hours with a timescale of 10 takes some time and patience *laughs*
  • Using a Mod that adds random sex (SexLab Random Attack, for example) raises the arousal for followers and NPCs when they witness the sex act. I just don't like this sort of mod as it's a tad to much fucking rabbits all over the place and not believeable (at least for me). Also I'm sick of having the stupid carriage driver run away to find a cheap fuck when I desperately need his carriage and even waiting for him to get his deed done he is to dumb to find back to his carriage.

The Questions:

1. Should NPCs get aroused by just seeing other NPCs walking around naked?
    If NPCs should get aroused by just seeing other naked NPCs I think it is nearly impossible to accomplish as NPCs only recognize when the PC is naked. What I mean is, the game doesn't support this as you can never hear an NPC referring to another NPC that he/she should cover his/her delicates :-)
  2. Is there some sort of cooldown before the arousal level from exposure rises again after an sex act?
    It certainly seems so on my game but I want to make sure if I just imagine things or if it's some sort of self healing bug that I'm having.
  3. While I was checking the *NPCs comforting each other* feature in Falkreath I noticed that, while being naked, arousal of my followers didn't rise. Is it intended for followers to be unaffected by my nakedness when I sneak?
    Although it could be due to a cooldown after comforting, if you have implemented such a mechanic.
  4. A lot of times the actual partner during the sex act doesn't get shown in the status menu under *Selected partner*. Is it a known problem or is it more likely that it's caused by AFT which I'm using now to have 2 Followers (spouse and regular). If AFT is known to work flawless with Lovers Comfort I fear it's Interesting NPCs (both spouse and follower are NPCs from this mod) causing the problem.
  5. Not really a question, more a strange fact:
    For followers to have the dialog option *I need some comfort* they need to be in the Faction *Lovers Comfort Follower*. Strangely both my followers have the dialog option and both have the rank -2 in the faction.
  6. Is Arousal over time supposed to work on normal NPCs, too or only on followers and PC?
    My test on a the 'couple' that I somehow forced to get together is working. So I guess this question is redundant and more of a bug/feature not working quite as intended. Hopefully the suggestion I offered under the Facts section could help solve the problem.
  7. How much arousal should be accumulated in 24 hours ingame time with a multiplier of 1?
  8. As it is now, the sex of a couple gets only initiated if one of them wakes up before the other. Having the same wake up times it never comes to sex. Maybe it's possible to trigger the sex during the whole sleeping time and not just after waking up?

Suggestions:

• Add an option in the MCM menu that lets you set the threshold after which time the spouse is looking for relieve from a lover. I think 7 is a bit too low and it would make the mod a lot better. I am having my spouse with me and so far he has potential lover in every town, settlement and even dungeon it seems. One of them is even a Prisoner in the Thalmor Jail/Dungeon/whatever.

• NPCs that don't have a lover or a family member to (ab)use, could start to masturbate at night if they can't get release in other ways. This would open up more possibilities to encounter 'random' sex acts while trespassing or thieving around at night. Being a vampire it could be quite funny to be forced to wait until the NPC is finished with his urgent business and goes back to sleep, before you can feed, for example.

• Expand the comfort dialog. The way it is setup now, it feels a bit like my followers are supposed to only serve my needs and it should be more of some sort of give-and-take. I'll give a detailed example at the end.

• Have the follower approach you once they reach the rape threshold, asking for a helping hand in a personal problem or something the like. If you are bored enough you could even make different comments taking into account if they already have comforted each other or if it's the first time.

• Having two followers, which needs have been neglected too long or too often, comfort each other.
    Not sure how this could be managed in a feasible way, but it would certainly add a lot of immersion. Perhaps not in a settlement or town right on the main square, but being in the wilderness or in a dungeon one of the followers could say a line like: Enough of this, I won't go any further until I get some pleasure. And after that, both of your followers get into action. You could even have one of them approach you and ask if you care to join them if your arousal level is high enough. Otherwise you have to watch them and your own arousal rise.

• Having an expanded dialog tree like explained at the end could make some sort of diary possible. You buy an empty diary book, that gets filled with more and more entries each time you use the comfort dialogs.
    Something along the lines (you chose to let your follower have his way with you for the first time, effectively submitting to him):
    Middas, 10:34 PM, 22nd of Morning Star, 4E 202
    I'm still not sure why I offered {follower} to do whatever he/she wanted. Maybe it's something in his/her eyes that let's me throw caution to the wind. Whatever the reasons may be, it was quite a rough ride and I don't know yet, if I will ever let him/her do this again. At least not without good reasons.

If you keep the option that one of the participants doesn't get completely satisfied:
    I'm really into it when {follower} does his/her magic, although I think he/she didn't got as much out of it as I have. He's/She's giving me those looks again. I guess I have to make it up to him/her.
    Or having a threesome for the first time after suggesting to include the second follower:
    Yes! It was exactly like I imagined for so long now. Having {follower 1} and {follower 2} at the same time wasn't just a glorified fantasy, it was all I dreamt of and then some more. It seems both of them liked it as much as I did and I think it won't be the last time we get together again.
    Getting raped by someone you aroused and left hanging:
    It really was a bad idea to tease {NPC} that much, at least I could have given him/her enough gold to pay a whore. Not being so churlish next time could spare me a lot of pain or I could just decline in a friendlier way...
    Better yet, I stop teasing others too much altogether.

... you get the idea, right?
    All it needs are text blocks that can be mixed and matched to cover a lot of the possible outcomes of an encounter and a *cough* little bit *cough* of scripting. I would gladly offer to help with the texts as I have only theoretical knowledge about scripting.

Expanded Dialog (this is meant as an example):

I need some comfort gets changed to something more generic: What do you think about some rest?

The follower could answer with a standard phrase (That certainly is a good idea) or use one from a pool of generic answers. My personal favorite would be if the follower answers with a phrase that takes into account the level of arousal from the PC.

0 - 10: Are your feet sore already? Or is it your unquenchable thirst again?

11 - 20: (PC male) Is it really just a rest you seek or are your pants getting to small?

(PC female) A rest? I could have sworn your pants are already clinging to your legs.

21 - 30: (PC straight, male) Stop pretending and admit you thought to much about all the hot women you couldn't get laid.

(PC gay, male) Stop pretending and admit you thought to much about all the beefcakes you couldn't get laid.

(PC straight, female) Stop pretending. I saw how you looked at every crotch of all the men not long ago.

(PC gay, female) Stop pretending. I saw how you checked out every women not long ago.

(PC bisexual) Need some time to digest all the people your eyes were feasting earlier on?

If you want to go another step you could make the answer a two liner, so the second part is dependent of the arousal of the follower.

10 or lower: I won't say no to some rest and a mug of ale.

20 or lower: I won't say no to some rest and maybe a little bit more?

30 or lower: I won't say no to some rest, but what I could really use isn't possible in full armor!

This will open multiple dialog options that get available regarding the arousal levels of PC/NPC.

- Options could be to offer the NPC relief or asking for it (consensual animations, could be followed by another dialog tree where you can finetune what should happen: offering a handjob, blowjob, let the NPC decide, etc).

- Another option to ask the NPC for a carte blanche (resulting in aggressive animations with the PC as the dominant part, could be even combined with a counter that checks if the PC has been satisfying the follower with his raging hormones often enough before offering this dialog. "I think I have helped you with your unsatiable lust more than enough. It's time for some payback.").

- Offering the NPC to fulfill his lust like he/she sees fit (aggressive animations with the NPC being the dominant part, combined with a counter that checks how often the PC 'used' his follower when the follower wasn't in the mood due to low arousal. "You've been helping me out more than a few times. I guess the least I can do is offer you the same").

- Asking to include a second follower if available

- Propose the NPC to ask the other follower if available and just watch them

- ...and so on

Important part would be that in all cases the arousal level gets lowered to zero. The amount of the different stages could be calculated by the amount of arousel. The higher the arousal, the more stages and different positions. Like it's already done when getting raped by some horny NPC with an arousal level in the twenty. I can remember it happened once when I got surprised by my spouse and follower that the follower triggered the message *XXX desires more* six or seven times. I was wondering if somehow the mod was caught in an endless loop. Quite hilarious.

If it's possible to implement that the followers approach you, when they get too horny, you could use a similar system like above. Have the mod check every 30 - 60 minutes gametime if the follower approaches you with a random chance that gets higher the hornier the NPC gets.

Thinking about approachng followers: If this is possible, it could be even expanded to NPCs in settlements that are aroused above the rape threshhold. They approach you, ask nicely and if you refuse... well, you get what's coming to you. Shouldn't have run around naked all the time, right?

You could even add some speechcraft checks when refusing which could be used to determine if your refusal was convincing enough. In case of a failed check, you can be sure to get a visit at night.

Going absolutely crazy you could make those NPCs follow you for a while in a greater distance, before they get the nerves to approach you directly with their proposition (as long as you are in the area that they normally frequent). Like some stalker trying to get enough courage or just waiting for the right moment.

And with this, I will be back to comforting my spouse, our lover and together we'll be having a great time. I only have to find a way to get rid of this stupid bitch Lydia somehow.

Cheers and thanks for this amazing and sometimes hilarious mod,

S.

PS: If you are interested, I can check if 'Arousal over time' on a new game has the same issues as on this one.

It's not a feature breaking bug, but it would be great if you could look into this issue and make AoT trigger for every NPC, regardless if they had sex at one point or not. Otherwise the Player has to force every NPC into a sex act or use a mod that adds completely random sex. Not everyone likes that.

Heya Redneck,

first off, congrats for this fine mod. I really, really enjoy it and I *think* it works flawless so far. There are a few slight hiccups every now and then or maybe they aren't hiccups but working as intended. Which brings me to a lot of questions regarding the exact mechanics and how they ae supposed to work (so I can check if my installation works without bugs).

I want to apologize for this massive wall of text, but I really am interested. Probably due to being a passionate bug hunter *laughs*

I am using the latest version of Lovers Comfort and SexLab, never had SexiS installad, nor a previous version of LC. Old scripts and remnants of scripts from earlier versions of LC are impossible.

TL/DR: Don't bother, it's probably uninteresting anyway.

The Facts:

• Player arousal: watching naked NPCs works. In fact it works so good that I at first got totally confused why my Char was at an arousal level of 20 in no time, as I was also testing the hilarious 'Hey Stud' option in Schlongs of Skyrim. I certainly be more careful about how many NPCs I undress in the future.
  • Follower arousal from other NPCs: My two followers are completely unimpresed by all the naked guards wandering around, where as my char couldn't focus on anything but dicks anymore.
  • Follower arousel from PC: Walking around naked before my followers gets their attention ans makes them willing in no time. I noticed however, when we had our fun, it takes some time for the arousal to rise again. I guess this is intended, right?
  • NPC arousal by PC: Walking around naked before them works, just like for followers.
  • NPC arousal from NPCs: Same as the followers. Going in an inn and asking the males to show their goods only makes me horny. The other NPCs don't seem to notice all the barenaked flesh around them.
  • NPCs comforting each other: Seems to work fine. I was in Falkreath, when Kust and Runil crossed my path. Knowing they sleep in the same House (Halls of the Dead), I followed them and when they went to sleep I set their relationship to lovers in the console. Undressing and staying in Sneak while they slept Rilus got over to Kust once his arousal reached 10. I set the poor sods back to being Allies after that. No need to force them into something they don't really want for the rest of their lifes, right?
  • Arousal over time: Still seems to work only for NPCs that had a sexual encounter at least once. NPCs (both virgin and with arousal, but without sexual encounter) don't get the arousal up.
    Tried it in Falkreath in the Inn. Waiting for 24 ingame hours raised the arousal for both my char and my followers. All the NPCs weren't effected and had the same value of arousal as before. It didn't matter if I used the Wait function or was just standing around. The results were the same.
    Runil and Kust (the poor guys I submitted into some gay play earlier) are getting aroused over time.
    If you use the time of the last sexual intercourse to calculate the arousal over time, maybe this can be fixed by assigning a random time that gets randomly assigned to NPCs in the cell, that don't already have a time assigned. You could use a time frame between one to five days perhaps, so the NPCs have a wider variety of arousal.
  • btw: Standing around for 12 ingame hours with a timescale of 10 takes some time and patience *laughs*
  • Using a Mod that adds random sex (SexLab Random Attack, for example) raises the arousal for followers and NPCs when they witness the sex act. I just don't like this sort of mod as it's a tad to much fucking rabbits all over the place and not believeable (at least for me). Also I'm sick of having the stupid carriage driver run away to find a cheap fuck when I desperately need his carriage and even waiting for him to get his deed done he is to dumb to find back to his carriage.

The Questions:

If NPCs should get aroused by just seeing other naked NPCs I think it is nearly impossible to accomplish as NPCs only recognize when the PC is naked. What I mean is, the game doesn't support this as you can never hear an NPC referring to another NPC that he/she should cover his/her delicates :-)
  2. Is there some sort of cooldown before the arousal level from exposure rises again after an sex act?
    It certainly seems so on my game but I want to make sure if I just imagine things or if it's some sort of self healing bug that I'm having.
  3. While I was checking the *NPCs comforting each other* feature in Falkreath I noticed that, while being naked, arousal of my followers didn't rise. Is it intended for followers to be unaffected by my nakedness when I sneak?
    Although it could be due to a cooldown after comforting, if you have implemented such a mechanic.
  4. A lot of times the actual partner during the sex act doesn't get shown in the status menu under *Selected partner*. Is it a known problem or is it more likely that it's caused by AFT which I'm using now to have 2 Followers (spouse and regular). If AFT is known to work flawless with Lovers Comfort I fear it's Interesting NPCs (both spouse and follower are NPCs from this mod) causing the problem.
  5. Not really a question, more a strange fact:
    For followers to have the dialog option *I need some comfort* they need to be in the Faction *Lovers Comfort Follower*. Strangely both my followers have the dialog option and both have the rank -2 in the faction.
  6. Is Arousal over time supposed to work on normal NPCs, too or only on followers and PC?
    My test on a the 'couple' that I somehow forced to get together is working. So I guess this question is redundant and more of a bug/feature not working quite as intended. Hopefully the suggestion I offered under the Facts section could help solve the problem.
  7. How much arousal should be accumulated in 24 hours ingame time with a multiplier of 1?

Suggestions:

• Add an option in the MCM menu that lets you set the threshold after which time the spouse is looking for relieve from a lover. I think 7 is a bit too low and it would make the mod a lot better. I am having my spouse with me and so far he has potential lover in every town, settlement and even dungeon it seems. One of them is even a Prisoner in the Thalmor Jail/Dungeon/whatever.

• NPCs that don't have a lover or a family member to (ab)use, could start to masturbate at night if they can't get release in other ways. This would open up more possibilities to encounter 'random' sex acts while trespassing or thieving around at night. Being a vampire it could be quite funny to be forced to wait until the NPC is finished with his urgent business and goes back to sleep, before you can feed, for example.

• Expand the comfort dialog. The way it is setup now, it feels a bit like my followers are supposed to only serve my needs and it should be more of some sort of give-and-take. I'll give a detailed example at the end.

• Have the follower approach you once they reach the rape threshold, asking for a helping hand in a personal problem or something the like. If you are bored enough you could even make different comments taking into account if they already have comforted each other or if it's the first time.

• Having two followers, which needs have been neglected too long or too often, comfort each other.
    Not sure how this could be managed in a feasible way, but it would certainly add a lot of immersion. Perhaps not in a settlement or town right on the main square, but being in the wilderness or in a dungeon one of the followers could say a line like: Enough of this, I won't go any further until I get some pleasure. And after that, both of your followers get into action. You could even have one of them approach you and ask if you care to join them if your arousal level is high enough. Otherwise you have to watch them and your own arousal rise.

• Having an expanded dialog tree like explained at the end could make some sort of diary possible. You buy an empty diary book, that gets filled with more and more entries each time you use the comfort dialogs.
    Something along the lines (you chose to let your follower have his way with you for the first time, effectively submitting to him):
    Middas, 10:34 PM, 22nd of Morning Star, 4E 202
    I'm still not sure why I offered {follower} to do whatever he/she wanted. Maybe it's something in his/her eyes that let's me throw caution to the wind. Whatever the reasons may be, it was quite a rough ride and I don't know yet, if I will ever let him/her do this again. At least not without good reasons.

If you keep the option that one of the participants doesn't get completely satisfied:
    I'm really into it when {follower} does his/her magic, although I think he/she didn't got as much out of it as I have. He's/She's giving me those looks again. I guess I have to make it up to him/her.
    Or having a threesome for the first time after suggesting to include the second follower:
    Yes! It was exactly like I imagined for so long now. Having {follower 1} and {follower 2} at the same time wasn't just a glorified fantasy, it was all I dreamt of and then some more. It seems both of them liked it as much as I did and I think it won't be the last time we get together again.
    Getting raped by someone you aroused and left hanging:
    It really was a bad idea to tease {NPC} that much, at least I could have given him/her enough gold to pay a whore. Not being so churlish next time could spare me a lot of pain or I could just decline in a friendlier way...
    Better yet, I stop teasing others too much altogether.

... you get the idea, right?
    All it needs are text blocks that can be mixed and matched to cover a lot of the possible outcomes of an encounter and a *cough* little bit *cough* of scripting. I would gladly offer to help with the texts as I have only theoretical knowledge about scripting.

Expanded Dialog (this is meant as an example):

I need some comfort gets changed to something more generic: What do you think about some rest?

The follower could answer with a standard phrase (That certainly is a good idea) or use one from a pool of generic answers. My personal favorite would be if the follower answers with a phrase that takes into account the level of arousal from the PC.

0 - 10: Are your feet sore already? Or is it your unquenchable thirst again?

11 - 20: (PC male) Is it really just a rest you seek or are your pants getting to small?

(PC female) A rest? I could have sworn your pants are already clinging to your legs.

21 - 30: (PC straight, male) Stop pretending and admit you thought to much about all the hot women you couldn't get laid.

(PC gay, male) Stop pretending and admit you thought to much about all the beefcakes you couldn't get laid.

(PC straight, female) Stop pretending. I saw how you looked at every crotch of all the men not long ago.

(PC gay, female) Stop pretending. I saw how you checked out every women not long ago.

(PC bisexual) Need some time to digest all the people your eyes were feasting earlier on?

If you want to go another step you could make the answer a two liner, so the second part is dependent of the arousal of the follower.

10 or lower: I won't say no to some rest and a mug of ale.

20 or lower: I won't say no to some rest and maybe a little bit more?

30 or lower: I won't say no to some rest, but what I could really use isn't possible in full armor!

This will open multiple dialog options that get available regarding the arousal levels of PC/NPC.

- Options could be to offer the NPC relief or asking for it (consensual animations, could be followed by another dialog tree where you can finetune what should happen: offering a handjob, blowjob, let the NPC decide, etc).

- Another option to ask the NPC for a carte blanche (resulting in aggressive animations with the PC as the dominant part, could be even combined with a counter that checks if the PC has been satisfying the follower with his raging hormones often enough before offering this dialog. "I think I have helped you with your unsatiable lust more than enough. It's time for some payback.").

- Offering the NPC to fulfill his lust like he/she sees fit (aggressive animations with the NPC being the dominant part, combined with a counter that checks how often the PC 'used' his follower when the follower wasn't in the mood due to low arousal. "You've been helping me out more than a few times. I guess the least I can do is offer you the same").

- Asking to include a second follower if available

- Propose the NPC to ask the other follower if available and just watch them

- ...and so on

Important part would be that in all cases the arousal level gets lowered to zero. The amount of the different stages could be calculated by the amount of arousel. The higher the arousal, the more stages and different positions. Like it's already done when getting raped by some horny NPC with an arousal level in the twenty. I can remember it happened once when I got surprised by my spouse and follower that the follower triggered the message *XXX desires more* six or seven times. I was wondering if somehow the mod was caught in an endless loop. Quite hilarious.

If it's possible to implement that the followers approach you, when they get too horny, you could use a similar system like above. Have the mod check every 30 - 60 minutes gametime if the follower approaches you with a random chance that gets higher the hornier the NPC gets.

Thinking about approachng followers: If this is possible, it could be even expanded to NPCs in settlements that are aroused above the rape threshhold. They approach you, ask nicely and if you refuse... well, you get what's coming to you. Shouldn't have run around naked all the time, right?

You could even add some speechcraft checks when refusing which could be used to determine if your refusal was convincing enough. In case of a failed check, you can be sure to get a visit at night.

Going absolutely crazy you could make those NPCs follow you for a while in a greater distance, before they get the nerves to approach you directly with their proposition (as long as you are in the area that they normally frequent). Like some stalker trying to get enough courage or just waiting for the right moment.

And with this, I will be back to comforting my spouse, our lover and together we'll be having a great time. I only have to find a way to get rid of this stupid bitch Lydia somehow.

Cheers and thanks for this amazing and sometimes hilarious mod,

S.

PS: If you are interested, I can check if 'Arousal over time' on a new game has the same issues as on this one.

It's not a feature breaking bug, but it would be great if you could look into this issue and make AoT trigger for every NPC, regardless if they had sex at one point or not. Otherwise the Player has to force every NPC into a sex act or use a mod that adds completely random sex. Not everyone likes that.

Thank you for detailed review.

Yes, they should.

But unlike PC<-->NPC naked arousal which is implemented properly, NPC<-->NPC naked arousal is a relatively cheep probabilistic trick which is not guaranteed to work. By cheep I mean that it consumes less CPU.

1. Is there some sort of cooldown before the arousal level from exposure rises again after an sex act?

Yes, there is a 6 game hour cooldown time after sex, during the cooldown time the NPC is partially ignored by LC.

1. While I was checking the *NPCs comforting each other* feature in Falkreath I noticed that, while being naked, arousal of my followers didn't rise. Is it intended for followers to be unaffected by my nakedness when I sneak?

Yep, the followers were satisfied and ignored you being naked due to cooldown.

1. A lot of times the actual partner during the sex act doesn't get shown in the status menu under *Selected partner*. Is it a known problem or is it more likely that it's caused by AFT which I'm using now to have 2 Followers (spouse and regular). If AFT is known to work flawless with Lovers Comfort I fear it's Interesting NPCs (both spouse and follower are NPCs from this mod) causing the problem.

Selected partner should disappear once he/she started sex by any SexLab mod.

1. Not really a question, more a strange fact:

LC uses standard game faction to identify followers, some special followers (like Vilja) don't use that faction. So it is possible to add any NPC to special LC follower faction through console, then follower dialogues will appear for that NPC

1. Is Arousal over time supposed to work on normal NPCs, too or only on followers and PC?

Arousal overtime works for all Skyrim NPC.

1. How much arousal should be accumulated in 24 hours ingame time with a multiplier of 1?

With time multiplier = 1.0 the arousal should increase by 1 point after 24 hours.

Short answer:

Potential Lover is NOT the Lover

Long answer:

Problem: PC enters to a Tavern A with spouse, the spouse is neglected and gets in love with local drunk. PC and spouse leave Tavern A and never visit it until end of the game. How spouse can meet the drunk again?

My solution (there might be many other solutions) is to imitate long term relations: Each new place spouse and PC go some NPC is marked as potential lover and the NPC get +1 to potential lover rank. At next tavern another NPC is marked as potential lover. Latter then PC and spouse return to tavern A the same drunk is picked up and gets +1 rank is spouse is neglected.

Eventually you get multiple relationships which build up over time, particularly in places you visit often with your neglected spouse.

Once the rank reaches 4 the NPC is considered a Lover, you can Brawl with NPC or let the spouse have sex with NPC.

Good idea worth to implement

Tried to implement this one, but still can not figure out how to make NPC to approach and force dialogue with PC. 

What is possible to do if then PC wakes up, PC will find the followers having sex with each other.

Current LC dialogues need a lot of improvement, though I don't like deep dialogue trees since they kill immersion.

Get naked that should turn on the follower.

Also try to break into married NPC homes and visit their bed room during night time.

Just so I've asked...Could you possibly make the arousal effect a castable spell? My assassin mage would have loads of fun with that!

You can change change arousal though console by selecting an NPC and typing:

"setfactionrank XX025837 15"

you should replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which can be found by typing help "loverscomfort"

Yes, they should.

But unlike PC<-->NPC naked arousal which is implemented properly, NPC<-->NPC naked arousal is a relatively cheep probabilistic trick which is not guaranteed to work. By cheep I mean that it consumes less CPU.

Seems I am out of luck then, as NPC <> NPC naked arousal don't want to work.

Selected partner should disappear once he/she started sex by any SexLab mod.

It's not a problem of disappearing. The selected partner *during* the act doesn't show up in the status page. Maybe it's papyrus overload on my end *shrugs*

Arousal overtime works for all Skyrim NPC.

In my game it doesn't work for NPCs that didn't had at least once a sexual encounter. Once they had sex, arousal over time works, but not before.

Short answer:

Potential Lover is NOT the Lover

Long answer:

Problem: PC enters to a Tavern A with spouse, the spouse is neglected and gets in love with local drunk. PC and spouse leave Tavern A and never visit it until end of the game. How spouse can meet the drunk again?

My solution (there might be many other solutions) is to imitate long term relations: Each new place spouse and PC go some NPC is marked as potential lover and the NPC get +1 to potential lover rank. At next tavern another NPC is marked as potential lover. Latter then PC and spouse return to tavern A the same drunk is picked up and gets +1 rank is spouse is neglected.

Eventually you get multiple relationships which build up over time, particularly in places you visit often with your neglected spouse.

Once the rank reaches 4 the NPC is considered a Lover, you can Brawl with NPC or let the spouse have sex with NPC.

I know that POTENTIAL lover is not the actual lover. That wasn't the reason to suggest the option in MCM.

I would like to play the game with a multiplier of 2 or 2.5 for the timed arousal, this lowers the timeframe before the spouse starts looking for a potential lover. If I don't change the multiplier seven days is more than enough, but as soon as you change the multiplier for the timed arousal it would be nice to have the option to also change the 'prepare to cheat' timer.

The mechanic behind the lover stuff wasn't unclear to me and I like it, it would be just a nce convinience option to be able to change it through MCM if it's not to complicated to implement (wouldn't it be just changing a hardcoded value into a variable and make it changeable in the MCM just like the multiplier and rape threshold?).

What is possible to do if then PC wakes up, PC will find the followers having sex with each other.

Is it necessary to have the sex acts to be linked to sleeping at all?

I encountered another problem as my follower was above the rape threshold and I went to sleep. My follower was trying to rape me, but I had killed Grelod the Kind before, so Astrid kidnapped me while my follower was trying to get his satisfaction, which resulted in a crash. The only solution was to bring him down under the rape threshold before actually sleeping and everything worked fine.

Using the sleep trigger to initiate the sex results in problems for couples that have the exact same sleeping pattern. Those will never comfort each other, even if their arousal reaches 30, as the sex gets initiated only if the one with high enough arousal sees the partner sleeping.

You can easily test this if you go to Falkreath and set the  relationshiprank betweenJarl Siddgeir and the Legate to lovers. No comforting even if both have an arousal of 30 because they both have the same sleeping pattern.

Current LC dialogues need a lot of improvement, though I don't like deep dialogue trees since they kill immersion.

The dialog that I used as an example offers just ONE more level, with maybe four to six choices. It's not something that I would call deep or immersion breaking. For me it adds immersion if I have a few options to choose from what sort of sex will happen. I wasn't talking about gazillions of dialog options where you have to navigate through five levels of choices.

I wish you all the best in finding out how NPCs can force a dialog with the PC and I'm sorry that I can't be of help regarding this.

Is there a list of every couple affected by Lover's Comfort somewhere?  Not just the married couples, but the ones still courting?

Jarl Baelgruf and Hrongar, Talen-Jei and Keerava, Amren and Saffir, Adrianne and Ulfberth were a few I can recall of the top of my head.

I've used it with Immersive Beds. From what I gather while it works with the mod it also makes it so it doesn't always work when you sleep. Plus you also stop a lil after the animation starts to try to get up. You can use it if you want, but it became too much of a hassle for me.

I recently unstalled ZFNeeds that incorporated some features of IB because I thought it prevented it working: I always received the glare warning but no one ever tried to rape my character - not that I'm complaining, but I don't want it to spoil my wedding night once I get married XD