[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Random question does anyone know if this mod conflicts with See you Sleep mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20054//?

Definitely yes: most scenes in LC are triggered when sleeping and this mod actually doesn't let you do that (you have to "wait" for simulate sleep). There are other mods with similar functions (Immersive beds, ZFNeeds) but they are likely to conflict as well, since the beds animations in these mods override many things (e.g. the waiter's dialogue when you sleep in an inn that are closed before you can select any option).

How to change hotkey for checking arousal? By default it's N.

Currently there is no way, in future I will add option to select key

Have you considered adding a masterbation option to reduce arousal for players and npcs?

Yep, it is already working at my dev version

It seems "Random Sex Mod for SexiSSexLab" has some of the options I mentioned.

One more comment (helpful, I hope): If beds are used for animations , it would be good if they are temporarily marked as occupied, so that no persons walk over the animated persons or start their own animation on the same spot. I suppose the sexlab framework is the right spot to handle that.

Making beds of other objects as occupied is badly needed feature.

Currently I can't find simple working solution to it.

redneck2x Is there any way you would consider an enchantment that could be added to some sex toys to increase the arousal multiplier on the character? What I'm going for is something that could be given to a follower, or possibly even pickpocketed into an npc to get them going without having to increase the multiplier for the entire world.

Posted new version it has many new features and changes, though it should be working as is I had marked it as RC.

Major changes is more interesting Spouse <->Lover interactions and couple swinging

What is new?

v20130626 - requires SexLab 1.01b
- Added staged Spouse <--> Lover relations (must enable subtitles, dialgue suggestions are welcome)
  • at lover rank 2 - first scene spouse is complaining to potential lover
  • at lover rank 3 - lover note is placed at spouse invetory, PC can brawl with Lover
  • at lover rank 4 - second scene lover chater
  • at lover rank 5 - sex animtion is played (actors don't have to sleep)
* BUG : Only newest note shows lover name
- Added couple swinging
  • activated through dialogue, works on all couples who usually had sex via LC
  • everybody must be in same cell (the other couple, spouse/follower and PC)
  • couple arousal >= 5
  • BUG : might place all actor at same place, f**** orgy, PC need to move manually
- Added MCM toggle for arousal notification
- Added PC will mastrubate if arousal >= 25 on sleep
- Added lone NPC with arousal >= 15 will mastrubate on sleep
- Added current aroused followers (>= 15) might have sex then PC goes to sleep and wakes up
- Removed thread lock from MakeLove, and SexLab callbacks, might fix some gliches, hopefully not add new ones
- Removed onSleep dependancy for Spouse <--> Lover interactions, simpler but might have sex in public places
- Restriced cell scan only to interior cells, less script load
- Modified Spouse will start looking for lover after arousal >= 10 (previously 7)
- Modified PC sex starts on dialogue, no need to sleep
- Modified current followers are not counted in most aroused actors, will not rape PC on sleep
- Modified default rape arousal to 15, will override user settings on update
- Modified rape probability reduced to 30% (from 50%) if aroused actor is present
- Modified Lover's Desire values:
  • 0-4 Gives +5% magica and stamina regeneration
  • 5-9 does nothing
  • 10-14 skills improve 5% slower
  • 15-19 skills improve 10% slower
  • 20+ skils improve 15% slower

@Grizzly28 The "N" thing: Press N while looking at an NPC, and it will tell you A)Your arousal level  B)If anyone is watching you (potential rapist) C) Your targets arousal level

It is one of my favorite things about Lover's Comfort, basically a quick check on things rather than having to check status in MCM menu before risking or intentionally going to sleep in a potentially "unfriendly" area.

PS: Using the N thing can alert enemies to your presence, so use with care when enemies are present.

@Grizzly28 The "N" thing: Press N while looking at an NPC, and it will tell you A)Your arousal level  B)If anyone is watching you (potential rapist) C) Your targets arousal level

It is one of my favorite things about Lover's Comfort, basically a quick check on things rather than having to check status in MCM menu before risking or intentionally going to sleep in a potentially "unfriendly" area.

PS: Using the N thing can alert enemies to your presence, so use with care when enemies are present.

OHH nice! Nice feature lol , thanks for the quick reply ^^

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a problem I should be asking you how to fix but hopefully you can help me o.O, I've been having the problem that neither the male or female's undergarments will be removed when they have sex. I was able to fix the female's issues by downloading a nude mod for female elsewhere but I'm still stuck with my male character banging with his clothes on after the scene has started. Any clues how to fix?

Thanks.

Nice update.  Came as quite a suprise to see Lydia jump my wife and ravage her on the floor as soon as we walked into my house. :D

Incidentally, I went to the Ahlam and Nazeed in The Drunken Huntsman to try out the swinging option, but no dialog appeared, even though they're affected by LC and had an arousal rate of 11.  Did I do something wrong?

@Darkearthx - There should be a nudesuit option for males and females in the sexlab menu. Have you ticked them to see if they work? 

Nice update.  Came as quite a suprise to see Lydia jump my wife and ravage her on the floor as soon as we walked into my house. :D

Incidentally, I went to the Ahlam and Nazeed in The Drunken Huntsman to try out the swinging option, but no dialog appeared, even though they're affected by LC and had an arousal rate of 11.  Did I do something wrong?

@Darkearthx - There should be a nudesuit option for males and females in the sexlab menu. Have you ticked them to see if they work? 

Yeah I tried this too, unless, are you supposed to restart the game after checking it to make them nude?

redneck2x Is there any way you would consider an enchantment that could be added to some sex toys to increase the arousal multiplier on the character? What I'm going for is something that could be given to a follower, or possibly even pickpocketed into an npc to get them going without having to increase the multiplier for the entire world.

What I plan soon is to cutout arousal from LC and make arousal as sub framework for SexLab.

There are too many good requests/ideas, more then I can handle.

Since this mod has a lot of messages, could you add a translation file? :)

I don't know what translation file is. but the mod has free permissions, everybody welcome to translate it.

Yeah I tried this too, unless, are you supposed to restart the game after checking it to make them nude?

@Darkearthx - Does the problem persists with other SexLab mods? If so try to post the problem at SexLab support forum.

Actually LC does not do any undressing, it is handled by SexLab.

--redneck2x 

Yeah this problem happened with all of my mods, I actually downloaded a bunch of different mods. I also posted in that support forum a few days ago but never got any views/responses which is why I asked here. I was able to make my characters undress through two separate mods (One female one off file planet and the male one off of nexus, the only downside for my female models is that no other mods seem to apply updated/better textures to them). I guess I should just wait for a response over there then?

--redneck2x 

Yeah this problem happened with all of my mods, I actually downloaded a bunch of different mods. I also posted in that support forum a few days ago but never got any views/responses which is why I asked here. I was able to make my characters undress through two separate mods (One female one off file planet and the male one off of nexus, the only downside for my female models is that no other mods seem to apply updated/better textures to them). I guess I should just wait for a response over there then?

Oh, did you install SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim?

The previous version got a bug with the underwear, which was stuck at the body.

If so, it's been updated.

I'm having a little problem with the update, namely I'm not seeing much of the new/edited features and functionality of the previous version is gone too. Basically my character's arousal works fine and upon getting really uh! Horny, she'll masturbate after sleeping but that's it. The sexuality of npc's is largely non-existent, unless the allure of my character became less present than a gargoyle.

Upon installing the update all npc's don't seem to get aroused in the way intended, they are found and recognised by the system but any possible lovers never gain any arousal no matter how naked and sexual exhibitionist my dovakiin gets and I've turned the variables way up and hung around the Inn for days. Reinstalling  the previous version and loading an older save makes everything of old work fine again, I am using this in conjunction with lovers and match maker, this mod being placed between those two in load order as I found that set up works best for the previous update.

@redneck : see "localization" https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features

It can help use to translate it easily without having to redo everything at each update (especially with scripts) :)

Interesting, Skyrim is the wonder of modding comunity.

I'm having a little problem with the update, namely I'm not seeing much of the new/edited features and functionality of the previous version is gone too. Basically my character's arousal works fine and upon getting really uh! Horny, she'll masturbate after sleeping but that's it. The sexuality of npc's is largely non-existent, unless the allure of my character became less present than a gargoyle.

Upon installing the update all npc's don't seem to get aroused in the way intended, they are found and recognised by the system but any possible lovers never gain any arousal no matter how naked and sexual exhibitionist my dovakiin gets and I've turned the variables way up and hung around the Inn for days. Reinstalling  the previous version and loading an older save makes everything of old work fine again, I am using this in conjunction with lovers and match maker, this mod being placed between those two in load order as I found that set up works best for the previous update.

Simmiliar symptoms were reported multiple times in prevous version, unfortunatly I can not reproduce/track the bug.

For some users it just started to work, after some time by itself.

Load order is irelevant, LC does not modify any external formid.

For arousal to increase overtime, NPC/PC must have sex at least once.

Try to PM me your debug logs.

Also please check following at console:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

PM me / post the results of the commands.

Hi Redneck2x,

since the new update i have also the same problem like 3Winters. I tried new installing the mod with a clean save and stop/start 00_loverscomfortplayer.

BTW outstanding mod.