[D_ManXX2] Animations SexoutNG Showcase

D_ManXX2

What!? Sex on a bed in New Vegas? That's blasphemous ;)

I would love to see a gal with her head hanging over the end of a table

getting throat-fucked :)

I think i have seen something like this in oblivion, i will see if i can make one.

I could also make it so she rest over the table throat fucked by 1 guy  at the end of the table while the other doing her doggy style on the other end..

In the mean time here is double penetrated on chair.

That looks really good!; you have added head movement for all the characters; 

that adds a lot of realism. A little side to side head movement would be good too.

I think it would be cool if the animation began and ended

with the players cocks pushed all the way into the woman, so it would look like they

were forcing them into her and holding her in place for a little while when the animation

loop repeats itself. It would also make the animation look a bit more complex without

really adding an additional movement, since you would be turning the beginning and

ending frames into another movement through the power of illusion. I think that technique

could be used in a lot of animations where the woman is in a more submissive position.

I hope you don't mind my suggestions, I know some artists are sensitive about their work.

You can just tell me to shut up if it bothers you ;)

Actually i have not done any head movements. all of it is controlled by the rig. i have auto head tracking set in place so if i move the character up the head looks like it going down but it is actually tracking the head target i set in place. if i move the character down the head goes up etc..

I think it would be cool if the animation began and ended

with the players cocks pushed all the way into the woman,

It was already pushed in you mean push out ?? Check the clip both actor push the female up so she get off there cocks and the hand of the second male push her further up then thrust her down and the cocks enters again.

I hope you don't mind my suggestions, I know some artists are sensitive about their work.

You can just tell me to shut up if it bothers you ;)

No i don't mind. i am still learning new techniques while tweak the rig further and further, so what looks ok now might be totally different when i fully master my own rig to animate body parts properly.

Check this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-35?do=findComment&comment=610626

Oblivion skeleton and mesh actually work totally different then fallout 3/ New Vegas. So i had to adept to different way of animating then i did for oblivion. I have not been able to produce any bouncing with breast any close to what i have been able to do with oblivion.

I got so annoyed by the fact that new Vegas never really had a way like oblivion to have some real Breast bounce.

It is still no where near any bounce i manage like oblivion but it looks much better then the up down rotation since the breast only had 1 bone instead of 3 bone like oblivion.

Having a male dick animated and not the breast makes the animation feel so incomplete.

Thanks, but the bones are already there, but there is no mesh that uses any of these 3 bone routine. So even if i did make true bounce no one will be able to see it, since the mesh will animate it that way because the mesh was not weighted correctly to use 3 bones.

The weights can be copied from another mesh, you'd only have to repaint one of them. Gerra has released a tool that will copy weights from one mesh to another, or from one mesh to all the other meshes in a directory. So if modders won't give permission to redistribute their newly weighted meshes, users can run it themselves.

Oh as a starting point, you're free to extract the female body mesh from the BSA included with sexout, paint it with the new bones, and send that to me as well (with the new skeleton). That would get it working for everyone using the included body (T6M), and then they'd have a mesh to copy weights from if they use a different body, or copy to clothing/armor meshes.

i will have to take a look at gerra script if this is this case then i will be able to make even better bounce.Manually doing this was always a pain, and not fun to do. But if his script can fully copy weights then this will make the process easier to do.

I have to agree Mr.Kremlin , we have seen many good animations of D_ManXX2 in little loop videos and previews. its just amazing how many different animations sets are up of you work. always something different of the other. amras is working pretty good aswell , but stopping now would be a waste after you great work.

And thanks for your time in making so many new animations. :)

Yeah, I was going to say, don't quit just because another animator is making anims too! I would say you're both working in tandem, not in competition. Plus, you're making excellent progress with furniture and other props.  :)

His animations makes use of the older works me i make stuff from scratch, the bad news about that part is most users here have no idea how to use these in games. Witch has put my work totally in the background. i could have made replaces too but that does not make it my work.

It feels kind of like leeching from others. But at the same time i am totally depended on main programer to add these in games. or else all of this totally useless.

Me i can test all of these in game and add them myself. i don't need to wait to have my own animation in game.

I tried to make the offset easier to 0 but the older animation are aligned differently so if you use my animation as re-placer then they will look fully out of place..

I personally feel bad for you; your work gets overshadowed because

you don't directly promote yourself by allowing the average user the

immediate gratification of seeing your work in their game. By the time it

does show up we have to remember "Who made this?"

You should have a gallery of your animations where we can see your previous

works and works in process on the same page.

Yeah, I was going to say, don't quit just because another animator is making anims too! I would say you're both working in tandem, not in competition. Plus, you're making excellent progress with furniture and other props.  :)

His animations makes use of the older works me i make stuff from scratch, the bad news about that part is most users here have no idea how to use these in games. Witch has put my work totally in the background. i could have made replaces too but that does not make it my work.

It feels kind of like leeching from others. But at the same time i am totally depended on main programer to add these in games. or else all of this totally useless.

Me i can test all of these in game and add them myself. i don't need to wait to have my own animation in game.

I tried to make the offset easier to 0 but the older animation are aligned differently so if you use my animation as re-placer then they will look fully out of place..

It's not a competition is it guys? Both of your works look great.

I can't wait for a time to come when the chairs and table animations can play when our characters are near them.

Some of these anims have got me real excited, Amra's work is good too, I can't actually use his work right now though. It still breaks the penis for regular anims. (That reset.kf doesn't do what it is meant to do + the new mesh/bodysuit thingy on there isn't the same shape as regular breeze.)

It would be cool though if you could add the little animated pictures like that guy does. So we can see some of your funky stuff in action?

Or maybe even an animation library that we could download to play them? That way, when we see them in game we can be like, "Oh yeah!! D_man made that one! Awesome". Just a thought. :)

Yeah, DManX should have a dedicated thread for his animations, and it's a bit of time between them being released and making it into Sexout, and I worry some may get lost, perhaps the animations should be separate downloads to the core if a file naming/folder structure is sorted out and the core catches up when it does :)

I agree with everything this man just wrote; we've got to be good patrons and support our artists :)

Yeah, DManX should have a dedicated thread for his animations, and it's a bit of time between them being released and making it into Sexout, and I worry some may get lost, perhaps the animations should be separate downloads to the core if a file naming/folder structure is sorted out and the core catches up when it does  :)

Archived