[D_ManXX2] Animations SexoutNG Showcase

D_ManXX2

Here are 8 new animations, 7 are doggy style and 1 new blow job. Not sure when new once will be finsihed since i am playing skyrim now and will also be doing some animations for skyrim next.

screenshots:

post-160974-0-58329300-1375196732_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-46520200-1375196738_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-77140600-1375196743_thumb.jpg

clip:

animations only files:

NewVegas 7 DoggyStyle Animation + 1 BlowJob.7z

offset for sexout.esm:

i haven't seen any oficials for sexout in some time,  so unless you know how to manually add animations to sexout.esm is easy for all other users these new animations are pretty useless.

So i will take a break form new vegas and support one who is actually active like skyrim or oblivion.

To those who don't know how to add animations in manually here is small walkthrue:

i am not going to tell how to use ck with powerup but this allow you to manually edit both esp and esm files.

use notepad++ to view correctly.

Just written a small tutorial on how to add it in manually hopefully this will allow users to manually use these without having to wait till someone else adds them in.

Btw why has no one made a tutorial to add animations for sexout yet ??

Thanks for that - should help tide people over until it gets added.

Same reason other things don't get done, I suppose. The combo of time/interest/energy/knowhow etc. I did think there was a link earlier on in this thread that may cover some of that, but never really followed any of this - I just do scripting & dialog, really. I draw like a 3-yr-old, and that's not being generous to 3-yr-olds, so never bothered even dreaming of modeling/animating/texturing etc :)

I realize animators can get a little frustrated when they have stuff ready to go & no one's ready to put it in right away so that people can actually see it. But it does get put in eventually, y'know. Things are just a bit slow in general.

I think someone named MasterChris created a tutorial to add animation files, but is was incomplete.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8114-animation-project-for-fnv/page-5?do=findComment&comment=284246

That is only adding the animations in sexout.esm without sexout.esm knowing how to use the animations the tutorial was incomplete. You also need to edit 2 scripts from sexout itself. So mods like brutal rapers or other mods can pick this up the sexout random picker.

That is what the small walktrue was pointing out without going into much detail like MasterChris was doing.

You're not supposed to be doing that anyway. You send your animations to Prideslayer and he will add them into the game. If you add them into sexout random picker yourself you will end up making additional unofficial releases of SexoutNG. Just test your animations then send them to Pride, he will make an official update to SexoutNG and add your animations in.

You're not supposed to be doing that anyway. You send your animations to Prideslayer and he will add them into the game. If you add them into sexout random picker yourself you will end up making additional unofficial releases of SexoutNG. Just test your animations then send them to Pride, he will make an official update to SexoutNG and add your animations in.

This post was created the 13th may and now it is 31 st of July. Prideslayer said just post them in here and he will include them in sexout till today there have been many animations released in this thread and none even included in sexout yet, that walktrue was just to get users to test these animation till someone has the time to include them in sexout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some new stuff i am working on:

MrGutsy Advanced Rig:

And here is more advanced Rig for Male and Female:

post-160974-0-41528400-1377712206_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-66266900-1377712207_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-90237300-1377712208_thumb.jpg

AdvancedMaleFemaleRig.7z

As can be seen this is pretty awesome rig, allows me to quickly turn on or off IK to either switch to Inverse kinetics or switch back to forward kinetics at will. I fixed the head target and to made a new bone to have the head track object. The hands are done differently, i made the normal rotate for the fingers or switch on IK for fingers to create a more organic feel of the fingers part.

Male part has dick to be able to animate properly to have a more fluent animation experience. Females have the breast with either IK or FK to either rotate the breast normally or have the breast bone follow another bone to create more bouncing type breast effect.

This is as you can see is a major undergoing and will still need to fix some part but the major work seem to be doing what it is suppose to do. So expect new types of animations soon as i prepare this new rig for heavy animations creations.

Also i have incorporated different male and male meshes to quickly test them in blender before exporting. So i know they look right before trying them in game.

Thanks for your efforts on Robots, they have been missed by a lot of people. And there's around 5 different Robot skelitons I suspect, hopefully once you get the hang of one, the others will make sense.

I'd love to see the Victor type securitons driving around with telescopic rods, arms out holding "impaled" female captives spread across the front, knees bent round, ankles locked on the sides, not sure if that's a sexout thing for it to be continual, more likely just an animation :)

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto :D

I am the Modren Man

I've got a secret
I've been hiding
Under my skin

My heart is human
My blood is boiling
My brain IBM

So if you see me
Acting strangely
Don't be surprised

I'm just a man who
Needed someone
And somewhere to hide
To keep me alive
Just keep me alive

Somewhere to hide
To keep me alive

I'm not a robot
Without emotions
I'm not what you see

I've come to help you
With your problems

So we can be free

I'm not a Hero
I'm not a Savior
Forget what you know

Sorry..... :blush:  Got carried away.

• 3 months later...

I just released a new advanced rig under the download section. I have no idea how to properly upload new stuff so i will be using this post to show new stuff or edit the download section if i have new stuff too add.

The rig can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/506-new-vegas-male-and-female-rig/

Here small blender clip showing what can be done with the new rig:

This is how the full mesh look like:

post-160974-0-58349700-1387274897_thumb.jpg

With the Dick bones you can dynamically change the angle where the dick will be pointing:

post-160974-0-33410600-1387274621_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-16580600-1387274628_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-25196500-1387274635_thumb.jpg

With foot bone you use the ball bone to move the heel up and down:

post-160974-0-08968400-1387274704_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-81097700-1387274714_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-68407200-1387274720_thumb.jpg

With head track you move the head up and down but the head will keep pointing to where you point this bone. neck bone will move the neck but will not keep the head there use head track to fix this part.

post-160974-0-10919800-1387274783_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-50959000-1387274789_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-09229600-1387274796_thumb.jpg

Older blender was really crappy was missing allot of functions so the only way to solve this was through python scripts, every bones starting with inf will turn on or off the IK switch.

I have made the skeleton bones a different color so they are easier to identify.

With ik on/off switch it will be easier creating new animation with forward kinematics to Inverse kinematics.

So you can start an animation in inverse kinematics then switch to forward kinematics to finish it off to make it look more fluently.

• 2 weeks later...

New dog animation:

Just testing npc and creature rigs. for any errors.

post-160974-0-84009800-1388430960_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-59974700-1388430963_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-13394300-1388430967_thumb.jpg

NewDogAnimation.7z

I have seen many request for npc vs creatures. So my next animation will be to try a male on dog next. So not creature on npc but npc on creature.

I will get too new creatures soon when i have fully finished all creature rigs.

So far only a few are finished:

Molerat,Dog,DeathClaw Ghouls

and Robot Mr Gutsy

new rigs on the works are:

Ant, Nightstalkers, Scorpion, Giant Rat, Mantis,These should be finished soon.

Bigger creatures on the works are:

Cazador, Gecko, and Bighorner These will take longer like the ant since it contains more legs to rig up.

What is laussi  ?? My dictionary does not compute. If you mean if i am going to release new creature animations then the answer is yes, but not right now, i still have a long way to go. I have only currently finished a few creature rigs and those creatures already have animations, it is the others i am still finishing up before i can even start to animate them.

I cannot promise any animations for protectron i hate doing animation if the rig is not really working on it. And those robots apart from Mr Gutsy has ability to rig them properly.

Currently the only animations finished are female and male a few masturbation and 1 3some re-placer.

Archived