[D_ManXX2] Animations SexoutNG Showcase

D_ManXX2

• 3 weeks later...

Variety IS the spice of life!

Are these on target for Sexout NG '97 full release?

not sure what you mean ? i just release the animations when they are finished. other then that new vegas is not the only game i am animating also skyrim and oblivion. i hope to be able to do some for fallout 4 if they will ever support blender.

Variety IS the spice of life!

Are these on target for Sexout NG '97 full release?

not sure what you mean ? i just release the animations when they are finished. other then that new vegas is not the only game i am animating also skyrim and oblivion. i hope to be able to do some for fallout 4 if they will ever support blender.

Oh, so these are meant to be added by the player for Fallout?

Or, they are added in the next version of SO Beta '97? I'm confused.

Nice work! How often are new Oblivion projects released? I know Skyrim is still popular in that regard. Cheers!

D_ManXX2 would it be possible for you to do a mole rat animation? There's plenty of human-human ones but there are still several creatures with none! :heart:

Depends, do the mole rat have any penis mesh ?? using the tail will not make it look right.some creatures are quite posible some dont have penis models, these will be difficult to animate. 

D_ManXX2 would it be possible for you to do a mole rat animation? There's plenty of human-human ones but there are still several creatures with none! :heart:

Depends, do the mole rat have any penis mesh ?? using the tail will not make it look right.some creatures are quite posible some dont have penis models, these will be difficult to animate. 

I think You can take rat penis mesh from Oblivion (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/). Should look nice as for me and veeery easy to port. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived