[D_ManXX2] Animations SexoutNG Showcase

D_ManXX2

About time the title changed. Anyway i already know how to add animations. So the title was not really suitable anymore.

New Protectron Rig in action:

New DoggyStyles in the works:

Sorry for the lag of news but job zaps most of my time now, so i will have less time for animations Anyway this page will be refrehed when i finally finish the protectron rig so i can built new robots animations for fallout.

Coming Soon:

Animation file New:

D_ManXX2_NewAnimation v.04.7z

New cow girl styles all named 602 just rename the back up to 602a and 602b back to test them in  game

Animation file Old:

Animation file for testing in game, make sure to backup your animation files before overriding so you can revert to original once.

D_ManXX2_NewAnimation v.03.7z

D_ManXX2_NewAnimation v.02.7z

*Le sigh* Looks like the original Sexout thread with the instructions for adding and testing animations was not migrated over when the forum did a mini-switch. This seems like a running theme with Sexout, everyone clamors for more animators then proceeds to do absolutely fuck all to facilitate them. I will try and type out a guide soon but Im going mostly by memory so it will take some time. In the mean time maybe you can try and use this ZAZ tutorial to maybe figure it out yourself: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8114-animation-project-for-fnv/page-5?do=findComment&comment=284246 The method is roughly the same and once you understand the way ZAZ animations is structured in geck, you can then apply it to SexoutNG.

You will also need this if you want to make creature animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8114-animation-project-for-fnv/?do=findComment&comment=184847

The ZAZ method is an excellent test bed for adding/testing your own animations. masterchris' tutorial is probably the best way to test your own. The main advantage it has iirc is that it skips Sexout's list checks from SexoutNGRandomize for creature animations. ZAZ anims are assumed to "know what they're doing" as far as creatures go. TBH it should be the de facto method for animators and should be stickied as a modders tutorial imo.

Oh crap, i thought it was something easier. like insert a few idles and let the scripts for sexout to sort the rest like how oblivion was done, i have no real intention of using props since these require me to know how make meshes in blender. I want to leave that for others to figure out.

Who does normally add new types of animation in-game ?? It will be easier sending it then figure out how to add them manually myself, The real problem is now i can't test before releasing witch will make it really hard trouble shoot.

Looks like I wont be around much longer, probably, so I better pass on what I know before its too late.

No, you dont need to know mesh making or w/e, all you need to do is assign already pre-made penis meshes(or nude mesh models) to your animations via geck, that is all. Its like assigning an armor to an NPC; you dont need to create an armor for that NPC, you just use an existing armor from the game.

If you wanna test shit you just gonna have to learn how to create a test esp. You just cant palm off your animations to someone and say: Here, you sort it out. I'll tell you now, no matter how much you think your animation work in Blender, it wont work out so well in game. For instance, there are certain animations bugs that appear only in game that cause Havok to kick in and miss-align your animations.

You either go in all the way or dont bother cause this animation malarkey is a thankless endeavor, you're kinda on your own to figure stuff out since the people that can help you are kinda few and far between. If you're up for it then I can help you as much as possible, otherwise why bother?

See if this is of any help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17279-so-you-want-to-make-animations-the-pose-animation-blender-and-nifskope-tutorial-compendium/?p=394938

@ Beck

Feel free to contact me with any additions you'd like to make, or any tutorials/guides you'd like to make yourself which I can pin alongside it. You're right, the FNV section has long suffered from a lack of information regarding animating and I intend to rectify that.

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't abandoned this project, it just took me far longer to get something up and running.

This was just a quick new test animations for new vegas having to spore duking it out:

post-160974-0-39673000-1369436524_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-41285700-1369436529_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-98243400-1369436533_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-06550500-1369436538_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-61011700-1369436542_thumb.jpg

Clip:

The only thing still left is getting the animations aligned properly so far it seem to be really spread out when i try to load in sexout. Not sure why it does it but i am getting there.

Since oblivion and skyrim seem to have many animators i will concentrate more on fallout, so stay tuned.

Ok looks like succesfully got a first animation plugged in game.

This is how it looks in blender:

post-160974-0-84478500-1369477613_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-03535800-1369477615_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-35860000-1369477629_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-93040000-1369477633_thumb.jpgMonstercockInBlender.7z

And this is ingame:

post-160974-0-67835800-1369477675_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-81669300-1369477679_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-95367200-1369477683_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-88430600-1369477687_thumb.jpg

So i guess i can now go to the second level and create new stuff for real.

I am currently using Body extender since it was the only one i could find where i could create animated penis from So this will be interested. Don't mind the ugly texture but sexout somehow overridden the original and did not have time reapply the original texture from body extender.

The current rig very versatile, since it allow me to bend, increase, decrease the penis size at will. witch will make blow jobs better, when animating. You can make it so big the guy can give himself a blowjob :D

Here is the animation file:

SelfBlowJobAnimationFile.7z

Just PM me whenever you have a new one and I'll take care of it. Looks like I showed up just in time, and you're just in time to get this into the beta later today. :) I'll give them a test spin and if everything works out, they'll go in the fomod and I'll note the anim # and give you credit in the release notes.

Sorry about previous version looks like i will have to recheck nifexporter it wasn't exporting the animation correctly. :(

Here is a fixed one:

newvegas 601 replacer Fixed.7z

Ingame shots:

post-160974-0-52173000-1369570584_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-63153100-1369570593_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-00574700-1369570601_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-55665700-1369570604_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-42354300-1369570608_thumb.jpg

Ingame clip:

Does anyone know why nifexporter sometimes would just plain fail to export correctly without warning ??

After checking looks like my previous from behind also needs to be fixed like this one was.

Ok looks like succesfully got a first animation plugged in game.

This is how it looks in blender:

attachicon.gifMonstercockInBlender1.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInBlender2.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInBlender3.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInBlender4.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInBlender.7z

And this is ingame:

attachicon.gifMonstercockInGame1.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInGame2.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInGame3.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInGame4.jpgattachicon.gifMonstercockInGame.7z

So i guess i can now go to the second level and create new stuff for real.

I am currently using Body extender since it was the only one i could find where i could create animated penis from So this will be interested. Don't mind the ugly texture but sexout somehow overridden the original and did not have time reapply the original texture from body extender.

The current rig very versatile, since it allow me to bend, increase, decrease the penis size at will. witch will make blow jobs better, when animating. You can make it so big the guy can give himself a blowjob :D

Here is the animation file:

attachicon.gifSelfBlowJobAnimationFile.7z

I

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who's dick was so long he could suck it.

Sorry I just couldn't resist. It was the first thing that I thought of when seeing this animation. It gave me such a laugh.

Keep up the good work.

btw why hasn't anyone yet animated the fingers within the animations ?? They make the animations come to life.

I have added breast bounce on both offender and defender. so if they are both females this will make both look ok:

Defense side:

post-160974-0-51983500-1369582914_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-60979400-1369582920_thumb.jpg

Offense side:

post-160974-0-03077100-1369582956_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-34373500-1369582957_thumb.jpg601BreastBounceOffense.7z

Here is added breast bounce animation files:

newvegas 601 breast bounce.7z

I still need to learn to make it more jiggly.  In the mean time if anyone knows how to make better bounce they are more then free to modify this and fix it up.

D_ManXX2,

While running Gerra6's script for breast bounce the two options to choose are rotate and movement.  The rotate will make the breast curve up or down and the movement will make the breast rise or fall.  The amplitude is the value to adjust on both.

In your 601 animation there are three thrusts so there should be 3 bounces.  I am including a blend file that just has movement selected to show you want I mean.  You may already be aware of all of this but I just want to make sure the bases are covered.

Blend file:  FNV animation 601 with only movement selected.7z

Now for the other options:

Jiggle settings:  These can add a bit of jiggle action at the top, the bottom or both of the bounce to help simulate a natural breast flopping around.

Frequency settings:  Generally you won't mess with these but they are increasing the speed of the bounce which may add more bounces to the animation overall.Offset:  This is a neat feature in that you can make the breast swing out or in depending on what x, y, z coordinate you use.  I generally don't mess with this but occasionally an animation will need something like this.

The third option is scale.  I don't ever mess with this.  I found for oblivion is can break things.  Not sure what it might do to FNV animations.

Mostly Gerra6's breast bounce script is a matter of playing with it to get what you want.  I found in some cases that animating the breast bounce by hand can be faster but it just depends on what you are trying to do.

Scale should not be touched in any animations you want included in sexout, especially for the breasts or penis -- scaling is how we hope to, one day, dynamically change breast size and things like that, and it's done by manipulating breast bone scale with morph target animations. These targets were included within sexout at one point, but are not currently.

I actually had a test/demo of it working, but when having sex, the scale is/was being reverted. Not sure if this was related to that particular animation having touched that scale or what, I got busy with other stuff and didn't investigate.

I could slow it down a bit.

But i only wish new vegas would allow collision boxes for meshes. that way when i place the hand on the other body it will not clip in-game like it does now. I tried it with softbodies and make collision but it did not export correctly in blender. Softbody physics uses havok behavior that way even the breast would normally move dynamically and i won't have to even animate it since the physics would calculate the process for me.

But i only wish new vegas would allow collision boxes for meshes. that way when i place the hand on the other body it will not clip in-game like it does now. I tried it with softbodies and make collision but it did not export correctly in blender. Softbody physics uses havok behavior that way even the breast would normally move dynamically and i won't have to even animate it since the physics would calculate the process for me.

If you ever figure out how to do this please let me know.  That would revolutionize how animations are done and look!!!!

Archived