Facial Expressions During Sex?

Auguised

Guest kimbale

So I've wanted someone to clarify this for a while now. Does the Mfg command mod actually change real time facial animations during gameplay or does it, as I suspect, only allow for facial posing for screenshots?

What do YOU mean with "real time facial animations"? :P

There is no difference between changing the expressions by console or by script. It's the same to skyrim.

Only thing is that animation stops when you go into console, so the changes made in the console only "gets animated" when you close the console again, maybe that's what iritates you.... ;)

If i run a batch file of 100 expressions (with wait timers in between), the character changes through these expressions "in real time". Same is done dynamically by scripts.

The point in 1.9 was that NONE of these could be done, because bethesda killed the hooks to make skyrim do more than the premade expressions. There was no way to tell skyrim to "make that face!".

Hmm, I was clear with my question. I understand that the mfg command mod is still new and people are still figuring it out so I won't be surprised if no one has a concrete answer yet. What I meant is that if I run up and punch a guard are is their face going to go into shock and then anger with this mod without the need to create scripts to do it. Or are the functions of this mod exclusive to the console which requires you to stop gameplay, enter and manipulate commands and then exit the console.

It sounds like you answered the question, I think. If I interpret this correctly your saying that you have to go into the console set up the face and then exit. Then the npc will have the facial pose you set until you re-enter the console? So it still requires the manual manipulation of a npc's facial features.

Does that seem any clearer an explanation? If not, I apologize. 

No need to apologize, i tend to poke people mentally with a hot iron stick. And you have nice reactions to it. :P

-Moving on- You're absolutely right with your assessment. And the vanilla scripting is bad in this respect, they made this awesome stuff and never really used it. So, yes, having appropriate reactions with expressions needs modding again.

And i love the guard idea, that is the stuff skyrim really still needs IMHO, better acting if you can call it that. I want to make that scripts for generic friendly factions but i'm a bloody beginner when it comes to scripting... Would be awesome to get nice reactions for acting inappropriate instead of those dumb comments. :D

Archived