Facial Expressions During Sex?

Auguised

Sexlab had animated voices at one point but they seemed to be causing CTD problems for some people and were removed for that reason. If we ever figure out what the reason was behind the problems and can bypass them I'm sure they will get added back under the "something is better than nothing" principle.

one of their biggest fail with this patch is......  even the eyes can't wink !!!
wtf now my character becoming like a living mannequin rather than a human !!   --_____--""""

no mouth expression, no eyes wink, only eyebrows ??? so unrealistic !  damn...

• 3 months later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44596/

it restores facial animations like they're suppose to work.

I've seen this. Doesn't this only make availible a means by which to 'pose' the facial features. My understanding from the terrible description on the Nexus page is that it doesn't actually fix the active facial animations during game play, just still posed screenshots.

Guest kimbale

I think lip sync with expressions was broken too, so there could be no expressions and moans at the same time.

And the control of single facial features was implemented in skyrim before 1.9 in this way. I think there even was a single lifted eyebrow somewhere in vanilla, not certain though.

It could be called from mods too, i think someone even started on a LA Noir inspired mod before bethesda broke all that goodness.

Ashal wants to implement this fully into SL, and is looking for good expressions.

Yeah my first thought when I saw that mod on the nexus was, I wonder if someone can use this to make some 'preset' sexual faces and then incorporate both the MFG Console and the preset facial expressions into Sexlab. I mean how hard would it to simply 'recall' preset facial animations within sexlab if Mfg Console was made a dependent and incorporated into the framework.

I had it working, then i had to clean the game and i'm trying to get it back. check out MFG Console on nexus, and Female Facial Animation which is suppose to be just an improvement on expression mesh but i think it replaces some .tri files or something that contributed to making it work.

Also, with the latest version of Enhanced Character Edit allows for advanced expression configuration in the showracemenu

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951/

I have these two mods (SKSE plug-ins) installed and it works flawlessly.

The mouth opens synchronously and also works with the blink his eyes.

I have not installed any unofficial patches.

Fuz Ro D'oh:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884//?

MfgConsole: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44596/?

That's probably what I'm missing... Fuz Ro D'oh

I had that installed when it was working for me as well. i'll get back to you all when i check that.

So I've wanted someone to clarify this for a while now. Does the Mfg command mod actually change real time facial animations during gameplay or does it, as I suspect, only allow for facial posing for screenshots?

I believe it does both. stop being such a baby and just try it. it's only a few files and replaces nothing.

probably need Fuz Ro D'oh as well.

if you read the conversation you should be able to tell we're still trying to figure it out exactly what gets it to work.

Guest kimbale

So I've wanted someone to clarify this for a while now. Does the Mfg command mod actually change real time facial animations during gameplay or does it, as I suspect, only allow for facial posing for screenshots?

What do YOU mean with "real time facial animations"? :P

There is no difference between changing the expressions by console or by script. It's the same to skyrim.

Only thing is that animation stops when you go into console, so the changes made in the console only "gets animated" when you close the console again, maybe that's what iritates you.... ;)

If i run a batch file of 100 expressions (with wait timers in between), the character changes through these expressions "in real time". Same is done dynamically by scripts.

The point in 1.9 was that NONE of these could be done, because bethesda killed the hooks to make skyrim do more than the premade expressions. There was no way to tell skyrim to "make that face!".

What do YOU mean with "real time facial animations"? :P

There is no difference between changing the expressions by console or by script. It's the same to skyrim.

Only thing is that animation stops when you go into console, so the changes made in the console only "gets animated" when you close the console again, maybe that's what iritates you.... ;)

If i run a batch file of 100 expressions (with wait timers in between), the character changes through these expressions "in real time". Same is done dynamically by scripts.

The point in 1.9 was that NONE of these could be done, because bethesda killed the hooks to make skyrim do more than the premade expressions. There was no way to tell skyrim to "make that face!".

Hmm, I was clear with my question. I understand that the mfg command mod is still new and people are still figuring it out so I won't be surprised if no one has a concrete answer yet. What I meant is that if I run up and punch a guard are is their face going to go into shock and then anger with this mod without the need to create scripts to do it. Or are the functions of this mod exclusive to the console which requires you to stop gameplay, enter and manipulate commands and then exit the console.

It sounds like you answered the question, I think. If I interpret this correctly your saying that you have to go into the console set up the face and then exit. Then the npc will have the facial pose you set until you re-enter the console? So it still requires the manual manipulation of a npc's facial features.

Does that seem any clearer an explanation? If not, I apologize. 

Archived