Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just installed ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16] using vortex it said overwrite files and I said yes.

Updated FNIS, and loaded my game. Everyone was standing rigid with their arms out to the side.

Uninstalled ZazAnimationPack re-ran FNIS back in-game everything was normal.

I have all the requirements installed. What am I doing wrong?

• 8 months later...

I'm working on a personal mod and I have a question:

I recently started working on adding npcs to various locations as if maybe they were kidnapped, or adventurers who lost to the bandits, etc. It's easy enough to make custom characters with custom heads etc (though I can't get custom heads to work with redguards for some reason), and I managed to add a little popup message when I examine their bodies. So far so good. Now I've decided to add some npcs to prisons or add furniture in some places to add a bit more than just a dead body here and there. I used the ai package from the torture victims in the Dawnstar Sanctuary as a bass to add vanilla shackles and Zaz furniture to the game and have my npc locked in place. It works perfectly fine. Of course I can't add a dead body to furniture, they'll just fall right out, so how can I set it so they don't talk, like the ones in the Dawnstar Sanctuary just moan and that it. But when I add my custom npc and try to copy how the torture victims in the sanctuary behave, they start up a basic conversation. So what gives?

It would be cool to be able to free them and they run off, but I'm content for now with them just moaning like there's no hope. Or, if I could add a secondary npc that interacts with them. I tried to add one that whips the original npc but he just stood there, didn't even walk around the area.

I'm using https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/ if it helps, but I didn't see a support section there.

Edit: ok, part of it was Sexlab Romance. It brought up a prompt that I don't want,  but turning it off fixed that. Still get the "yes?" or "need something?" comments, but I'm closer

Edited by bigglebojiggle
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Im just getting this error for every single animation when i run it in nemesis:

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: C:\Skyrim.Anniversary.Edition.v1.6.640.0.8\Skyrim.Anniversary.Edition.v1.6.640.0.8\Skyrim.Anniversary.Edition.v1.6.640.0.8\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapArmbDoggy01_A2_S4.hkx

, fnis is bullshit.