Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

FNIS ANIMATION ZaZ BDSM Bondage SexLab

• Please log in to reply
4817 replies to this topic

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

POPULAR

File Name: Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

File Submitter: ZaZ

File Submitted: 09 May 2013

File Category: Animation

Requires: FNIS 6.3+, SexLab 1.50+
Special Edition Compatible : No

ZaZ Animation Pack

ZaZ And XaZ

Foreword by (ZaZ)

We have come a long way. The ZaZ Animation Pack is a Master Mod to so many Independent Mods here on LoversLab , I honestly never realized it would get to such a level. This all thanks to my Partner in Crime XaZ, without his effort and his scripts this mod would be just a Master Mod where other Mods draw Animations from.

"Why we do what we do ?" Short and Simple Answer is because we enjoy doing it. We are not Professional 3d Graphics Designers, Animators or Coders this is more of a Hobby for us.

Description

THE ZAZ-ANIMATION-PACK IS A FULLY ADULT ORIENTED MOD !!!!!!

THIS IS A RESOURCE FOR MODDERS AND CREATION KIT ENTHUSIASTS TO USE !!!!!!

THIS MOD IS A FRAMEWORK AND ANIMATION PACKAGE IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN !!!!!!

DO NOT BASH US FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS MOD . WE PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN CONSENSUAL PLAY !!!!!!

WARNING !

This mod may contain Full Nudity, BDSM, Fetish, Sexual Stuff and therefore Adult Content! Don't download and use this mod if you don't like this sort of theme and/or not allowed to......IF THAT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT!!!

Requirements

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS by Fore ( Always the Latest Version )
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811
Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework by Ashal
http://www.loverslab...9-updated-0811/

Highly Recommended - One of these
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06+ by Groovtama (Use this if you are using HDT and NOT using the Milk Machine)
OR
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition by Groovtama (Use this if you are NOT using HDT and ARE using the Milk Machine)
http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/
OR
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/26800/?

Installation

1. Drop the data pack into your steam Skyrim folder. You can use Any Mod Manager of your Choice
2. Activate the ESM file in NMM or similar.
3. Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811.
(There isn't a version without FNIS. If you're going to Mod your Game you need to be a little proactive and poke around for Answers)
4. Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file.
5. You Can use SkyUI(optional) to tweak/Change the settings to you're liking of the ZaZ Animation Pack
6. Enjoy the mod (optional)

Note for Mod Makers

Please, Don't Pack ZaZ Texture Folders into Your Mods Unless your Using a BSA .This Is Because I'm Constantly Updating the Textures to Better Ones.

Giving Credit

Honestly, We don't expect much from anyone who wants to use these Assets in his/her Mods. All We want is to know where they are being used and mostly likely a link. So We can take a look too. So Please let Us know if you're using stuff from here.

Thank you

Credits

XaZ - Scripting and Animations . Bulk Creation Kit Work Over All In-charge of the ZaZ Animation Pack
ZaZ - Animations and 3d Meshes.
Fore - For Creating A Way Get Custom Animations into Skyrim, without his Excellent Mod FNIS This Wouldn't Be possible at all.
Figment - hklxcmd ( Havok Commandline Tools )
Skyfox - NifTools Utilities (Nif Convert /Chunk Merge)
Zadil - Devious Asset Gag
Zt11rauss - German translation (nexus link: http://www.nexusmods...sers/4616070/?)
LeitoAnimation base for modified SexLab animations
ZynAnimation base for modified SexLab animations
ArrokAnimation base for modified SexLab animations

Texture Resources:
Mr.Dave Texture Resources - SkyrimNexus
Scabeater's Free Textures - Deviant Art
Mateusnroll Rope Pattern - Deviant Art
LordZulten Wood Texture - LoversLab
TSS5062's Fluid Textures - LoversLab (He has Created a lot of new Droplets Textures and Animated Puddles)
CG Textures Some Textures - http://www.cgtextures.com/

Notable Mentions:
GSBModders - As Always, His Meshes/Textures give the Start of My Mods.
Jbezorg - Made Spells , Just For Me On Request to Test 2 Person Animations - Cheers And Kudos
Labrat - Translated the Blender Animation Text For Skyrim (I never Mentioned His Name Before , But its because of that text I Started with Skyrim)
Kalarr - For Helping Me Find Out the animation Numbering and Creating an Animation Pictorial Set , I will Add More and Update his Set. ( Older Credit )
Bethesda - Yea Thank you For Such Awesome Games and Giving us a Creation Kit.

The Usual Suspects Mayatola, Equidical and Many More
The 4 People who Contributed to help me build a Decent Desktop since my Laptop gave up on me and died and was able to complete V6.00(I have something special planned ;))

Donations

I have a paypal account , Donations are welcome but not mandatory.

Spoiler

I could use it to upgrade some PC parts here and there from time to time

Quick preview

Spoiler

Full Change logs

Spoiler

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

OLDER STUFF , Documentation Being Updated

-----XAZ INSTRUCTIONS AND NOTES-----

There are a few global settings that you can use to influence how the mod works.

Changing a setting is done through the console: "set zbfSettingUpdateInterval to 1.0" will set the setting called zbfSettingUpdateInterval to the value 1.0.

Settings:

zbfSettingUpdateInterval set to zero (less than 0.1 to be exact) to prevent perodic refresh of the effect. Default 1.0, refresh every second. Only used for the player character.
zbfSettingNPCUpdateInterval same as zpfSettingUpdateInterval but used for NPCs.
zbfSettingSpeedMult set to slow player down when hobbled.
zbfSettingDisableEffects set to 1 to disable all effects from items in this mod. Will not reset already applied effects, but those effects will not refresh.

All items when worn have effects on the player or Npc. Putting on cuffs will bind the hands and feet and slow the actor down. A lot of other effects can be applied on the actor, such as disabling magic, preventing sprinting, fighting and so on.

To enable this all items have keywords attached to them which enable one or many behaviors. For regular use, you don't need to know this, but it may help you determine why you don't get what you want. For modders creating new items or using existing ones this may be useful. Some keywords can only affect the player at the moment.

Keywords and description:

zbfWornPunishment, zbfWornAnkles, zbfWornCollar, zbfWornGag, zbfWornWrist - Cosmetic keywords, to be used by modders wanting to detect that an npc or player is gagged, shackled, etc.
zbfEffectNoActivate - Prevents starting dialogue, activating and picking up items. Only affects the player.
zbfEffectNoFighting - Prevents drawing weapons. Only affects the player.
zbfEffectNoInventory - Prevents access to the inventory. Only affects the player.
zbfEffectNoMagic - Prevents shout and magic by unequipping on each update.
zbfEffectNoMove - Prevents moving, sets movement speed to zero.
zbfEffectNoSneak - Prevents sneaking. Only affects the player.
zbfEffectOpenMouth - Forces the mouth open (for gags), overrides SetExpression.
zbfEffectSetExpression - Sets the expression to fear.
zbfEffectSlowMove - Slows movement speed to zbfSettingSpeedMult.
zbfEffectWrist - Plays the hands bound animation.

For modders:

Everything works by applying an effect on each actor when an item is worn. This effect refreshes every zbfSettingUpdateInterval seconds (or zbfSettingNPCUpdateInterval if an npc). The script will check for keywords on worn items, and if found do some action on the actor, and if not found do something else. For instance, if zbfEffectOpenMouth is worn the script will run SetExpressionOverride on the actor and if not, it will run ClearExpressionOverride on that actor.

Further animations are intercepted to prevent certain obvious breaks of bindings. If zbfEffectWrist are worn, then you can't fall and lose your bindings. There are probably some misses here, but as a fallback the effect is refreshed every zbfSettingUpdateInterval seconds.

Equip slots are as follows:
44 - Mask (blindfold)
45 - Collar
48 - Cuffs
51 - Ankles
52 - Belt
55 - Gag

Edited by ZaZ Chris, 29 August 2014 - 08:35 AM.

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

-----ZaZ-Accessories-----

Blinders/Blindfolds

Spoiler

Gags

Spoiler

Matching Gags/Blindfolds

Spoiler

Cuffs and Collars

Spoiler

Other Restraints and Belts

Spoiler

Collars / Cuffs
All Collars Use Slot 45 in the CK / All Cuffs Use Slot 48 in the CK.
These Cuffs do not Replace the Hand and Feet Slots , So The Actor Will Retain the Feet and Hand Textures Installed or the default ones
The Cuffs may Be a Bit Bulky But this way They are CBBE as well as UNP/PB Compatible.And There are versions For Both Genders.
Simple Collar/Cuffs Black & Brown 
Iron Collar/Cuffs Black & Brown 
Rope Collar/LeatherRopeCuffs

Spoiler

GSB Collar/Cuffs Set (Female Only)
Spoiler

Gags
Three Lore Friendly Gags , Both Genders ( I havent Added an Open Mouth Script Yet to the BitGags in Time I will )
LogBitGag , WoodBitGag , IronPanelGag All Gags Use Slot 55 in the CK.
Spoiler

BlindFolds and Hood
BlindMask - Slot 44 in CK Both Genders
Hood - Slot 30 in CK (Head and Hair Slot) Both Genders
Spoiler

FormId List
Attached File  ZaZAPAccessories-24-01-2013.txt   1.11KB   6100 downloads
Just Replace the XX with the Load Order No. Of ZaZAnimationPack.esp and Add Items Via Console

I will Add More When I Get Time .

-----ZaZ-Animation Equips-----

Animation Equips are Actually Armors that are Created to Be Played in tandem with an animation ( Eg, Estrus or ChainBeasts or ZazStocks From Oblivion)
I Will Provide the Animation List Separately

ZaZ-Aracnophobia
All Equips are Made for Both Genders
ZaZAPECocoonSpool01
Equipped During Spooling Animations -

Spoiler

ZaZAPECocoonSuit01 (Normal)/ ZaZAPECocoonSuit02 (Heavy)/ ZaZAPECocoonSuit03(Light)
Main Cocoon Suit . Equipped During/Post Spooling , and Can Be used With the Struggle Animations/Poses
Spoiler

ZaZAPECocoonWebbing01
Worn along with the main Cocoon Suit .Equipped During Hung Struggle Animations/Poses.
Spoiler

ZaZ-Fluidity
Taking A Leak . Both Genders
ZaZAPETinkle01 / ZaZAPETinkle02
Yea These can Be Worn .As An Armor. The Difference Between the 2 is the Force / Trajectory .......
Spoiler

ZaZ-SpitRoast
For Both Genders Best Equipped With the RopeLeatherCuffs
ZaZAPESpitRoast Used In the Spit Roast animations Provided.
Spoiler

AnimationEquipsFormID's
Attached File  ZaZAPAnimationEquips-24-01-2013.txt   339bytes   6563 downloads
Just Replace the XX with the Load Order No. Of ZaZAnimationPack.esp and Add Items Via Console

I will Add More When I Update the Mod .

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

-----ZaZ-Animations-----

This is the Animation list For now , I Modified My FNIS List Just To make a Note of What Animation is What .I will Update as I Keep Adding.
I have Purposefully Left Gaps in Between So as to keep the animations Separate and Grouped , So as not to Clutter The Animations and it gives me a Chance to Add More Animations Just in-case.

Complete Animation List

Attached File  ZaZAPAnimationList-17-02-2013.txt   8.58KB   11627 downloads

Attentionjbezorg , xaz , ag12 , Cmod , WaxenFigure , Athstai 

You Guys Are the Big Wigs When It Comes to Scripts and Stuff 

Pillory Animations List/Explanation For Modders Only -

Spoiler

NOTE - Animations Line Up Perfectly With the Animated Objects When Using
Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant (Perfect 3-2 Variants/ Maybe other Variants as well)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712
The skeleton of female models By Ning (Perfect 3-2)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064
Or The Default Skeleton :P

Im In the Process of Updating a Screen Shot zip Soon

Animations Screen Shots By Kalarr

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=19735

Cheers

Edited by ZaZ Chris, 29 August 2014 - 08:35 AM.

ZaZ

ZaZ

KinkAnimator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

-----Useful Console Commands-----

Testing Animations on the Player Only . eg animation ( zazapc001 - HandBehindStand)
Type in Console
player.playidle zazapc001

Testing Animations on the Player Only with animated objects. eg animation ( zazapcao001 - Gibbet Kneel)
Type in Console
player.playidle zazapcao001

Disable equip effects
set zbfSettingDisableEffects to 1

Disable just the slow down effect
set zbfSettingSpeedMult to 100

Reset animation/pose on an actor (must be targetted in the console)
zbfIdleForceRese

chupa

chupa

.gif freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Fantastic :)

bleeb

bleeb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
very nice, can't wait until this fills up, good luck Chris

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
This is going to be like opening a christmas present :)

PuddyTat

PuddyTat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Awesome! Can't wait to try it!

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
Hmm i run the FNis tool, it updated but upon equiping the armors nothing happens, anyone got a clue what im doing wrong?

bleeb

bleeb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I typed a lot of things in like "ZazAPECocoonSuit01" and it just says script not found or something, how do I get these things in game?

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

I typed a lot of things in like "ZazAPECocoonSuit01" and it just says script not found or something, how do I get these things in game?

Just type in console ZAZ and then check the first two letters, then open the txt file and copy the rest of the codes from it.

mimoperekat

mimoperekat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Hmm i run the FNis tool, it updated but upon equiping the armors nothing happens, anyone got a clue what im doing wrong?

Same problem. Armor is equipped but character still nude.

help Cocoon

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Same problem. Armor is equipped but character still nude.

help Cocoon

Seems the ZAZ animation pack is missing files, i checked the folders Scripts and Sound and they are empty, i redownloaded the file again to be certain it wasnt my internet not downloading all of it, but it wasnt...maybe thats the problem?

bleeb

bleeb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Just type in console ZAZ and then check the first two letters, then open the txt file and copy the rest of the codes from it.

I typed in ZAZ and then console ZAZ but it said they weren't found. searched 'help Cocoon' too but it said viewer strings not available. typed this inn the console command area of course

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

I typed in ZAZ and then console ZAZ but it said they weren't found. searched 'help Cocoon' too but it said viewer strings not available

Seems like you didnt activated the esp that came with it, try to check if its activated.

bleeb

bleeb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I typed in ZAZ and then console ZAZ but it said they weren't found. searched 'help Cocoon' too but it said viewer strings not available

Seems like you didnt activated the esp that came with it, try to check if its activated.

it is activated I think I'm just misunderstanding what exactly I need to type in to get the web armor and such

Princessity

Princessity

<3 of the Swarm!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts
I think there are no scripts because mastercchris didn't include them ^^ I think he said that it's supposed to be just modders resource so other people will need to script it.

I was going to! ^^ But I'm having a little trouble installing it ._. I ran fnis generator for users and I got a "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error when it started reading ZaZAnimationPack. I don't know if there's something wrong with my FNIS but I think not because lots of other things (like pinup poses and sanguine debauchery) are processed okay. I think something is wrong with the file "FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt" because after I deleted it everything worked again. But obviously without it the animations won't work for me ^^ so please could someone tell me how to fix it?

Remy

Remy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

I think there are no scripts because mastercchris didn't include them ^^ I think he said that it's supposed to be just modders resource so other people will need to script it.

I was going to! ^^ But I'm having a little trouble installing it ._. I ran fnis generator for users and I got a "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error when it started reading ZaZAnimationPack. I don't know if there's something wrong with my FNIS but I think not because lots of other things (like pinup poses and sanguine debauchery) are processed okay. I think something is wrong with the file "FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt" because after I deleted it everything worked again. But obviously without it the animations won't work for me ^^ so please could someone tell me how to fix it?

Ahh i see, seems i misunderstood the description then.

I havent got any errors while running the tool, although it seems from what you wrote the txt files need to be placed somewhere ?

bleeb

bleeb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Ahh i see, seems i misunderstood the description then.

I havent got any errors while running the tool, although it seems from what you wrote the txt files need to be placed somewhere ?

I think I'm unsure of what exactly I need to type into the console to get the items, how did you get them?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FNIS, ANIMATION, ZaZ, BDSM, Bondage, SexLab