Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

You probably have an issue with the state of your game, like a fucked up MO. The textures are there.

Tested rigth now with game in window, when install the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack, the pillory have textures again. Damn  :(

Po is pretty old get the PO patch, it fixes that.

You probably have an issue with the state of your game, like a fucked up MO. The textures are there.

Tested rigth now with game in window, when install the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack, the pillory have textures again. Damn  :(

I have already installed the patch and the fixed version   :(

post-230150-0-91643200-1486580644_thumb.png

Make sure it's installed correctly, the patch should be overwriting the files from PO.

Tested rigth now with game in window, when install the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack, the pillory have textures again. Damn  sad.png

You did make sure to install 6.11 on top of 6.1, right?

Tested rigth now with game in window, when install the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack, the pillory have textures again. Damn  sad.png

Somehow, this question is raised far too often.

Make sure it's installed correctly, the patch should be overwriting the files from PO.

Okay. I think there are here new patches, I did not know that. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

Yes, I do it.  

Yes, I do it.  

At least you have them showing your game. I try and use defeat to tie up a npc with a pillory but it just aint showing. I even put the patch after I install the pack. 

How about try to install the previous version instead.

Yes, I do it.  

At least you have them showing your game. I try and use defeat to tie up a npc with a pillory but it just aint showing. I even put the patch after I install the pack. 

How about try to install the previous version instead.

My problem seems to be related to PO Mod, not this Mod. Obviously I am not an expert girl in this things, but if the pillory does not even show in your game, you should check that the meshes are in the correct folder.  

And remember that you must first register the Zaz Animations in the MCM menu for SexLab can work with Defeat.  

Hello there! I didn't see the update procedures on the OP for this mod. Can someone fill me in on that?

Start a new game, same advice which should be the install procedure for most mods. Otherwise you take your chances because this particular game doesn't clean itself of old mods.

And if I have a save cleaner from Nexus mods? Just run a clean save?

Hello there! I didn't see the update procedures on the OP for this mod. Can someone fill me in on that?

Start a new game, same advice which should be the install procedure for most mods. Otherwise you take your chances because this particular game doesn't clean itself of old mods.

No save is ever really completely cleaned. You take your chances with every mod you change that isn't just a texture or mesh update.

But why would you still be running any old version of this mod, the current version of the mod has been out for 11 months already.

Common issue i guess, since i've seen many report of it with the search function, but my pillory animations get a purple pillory (non-textured). Installed last version of Zaz+ the 6.11 patch.

Do you have Xaz Prison Overhaul as well? If so, then that problem was fixed in Inte's Prison Overhaul Patches, by patch provided by Xaz.

Never installed Prison overhaul before. So sadly i have another prob sad.png

Do you use Mod Organizer? If so, you could check if something is overwriting those pillory textures with old textures. Only other conflict I know about is Captured Dreams, but that can't be the culprit, because it is winning conflicts against XPO+POP in my MO. Those pillories are fine in my game. Some other mod may do that though.

If you are with NMM, then you might try to reinstall ZAP+Patch and pay attention to which mods they want to overwrite. One of them might be causing the issue.

Apologies if this has been asked recently, but would it be possible to have a mirror download for the newest release? The download seems to "finish" sooner than it should, and it only half downloads or something. I've tried multiple times, and other sites that have mirrors of this have older versions.

Apologies again if this has been asked.

Edit: Never mind, found another person had posted it and it went smoothly for someone who looked as if they had a similar problem - hopefully it'll work now.

Edit 2: A new mirror would be helpful though, as the one I used just then got to 50MB then "finished". Granted, I have a terrible internet connection, but I can download more then 50MB at a time, I know that.