Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

i got a little problem but i dont really know whether it is because of ZAZ... whenever i start a sexlab scene or do anything, for example changing a running scene with npcs, playercontrols are disabled and my character walks away... i can fix this with release in the player control menu in MCM of ZaZ, but it is really annoying to do this every single time... and btw yesterday it still worked fine, so i dont know why this happened know... i hope someone can help me with this

hi how do i get this mod to work do i need to download all 3 files to get it to work or just 1 i all rdy got the other thing u need to get it to work but idk what files i need to download 

You need all three.

Install Main_v0605, then Textures_v0605, and then install Patch_v0607 over the top of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose anyone's been looking into getting ZAP's animations working properly with SL 1.60? The animation glitches are really dampening the viability of using bondage items in sex sessions, surely inconveniencing a lot of players.

Does this absolutely have to go into the steam skyrim data file?

Yes it does. It has to go in your Skyrim Data folder, either directly or by using a mod manager. It's just the same as basically every other mod in that sense. They all need to go in there unless the instructions say otherwise.

Silly question, and Im sure its been answered before, but how do I activate .esm's with mod organizer? Ive got SL Aroused in the data folder but it wont show up

Yes it does. It has to go in your Skyrim Data folder, either directly or by using a mod manager. It's just the same as basically every other mod in that sense. They all need to go in there unless the instructions say otherwise.

Silly question, and Im sure its been answered before, but how do I activate .esm's with mod organizer? Ive got SL Aroused in the data folder but it wont show up

If you're using mod organizer you shouldn't really install anything into your Skyrim folder directly unless the mod in question says you need to. For example, some parts of SKSE have to be installed manually, as do ENBs if you use one. But all esp's, esm's and folders such as meshes, textures, scripts, sound etc should go through MO, otherwise MO probably won't see them and they won't be loaded.

MO creates a virtual Data folder so you don't need to install anything into your actual Data folder directly, keeping it clean and reducing headaches if you need to remove a mod that you don't like or doesn't work. You should delete all traces of Aroused, and any other mod you manually installed (carefully so as not to remove vanilla files) and then reinstall them through MO if you want to use it.

I'd suggest watching Gopher's MO videos to get a good starting knowledge of how to use it. They're linked in the opening post of Sacremas' modding guide, which is also worth reading.

If you're using mod organizer you shouldn't really install anything into your Skyrim folder directly unless the mod in question says you need to. For example, some parts of SKSE have to be installed manually, as do ENBs if you use one. But all esp's, esm's and folders such as meshes, textures, scripts, sound etc should go through MO, otherwise MO probably won't see them and they won't be loaded.

MO creates a virtual Data folder so you don't need to install anything into your actual Data folder directly, keeping it clean and reducing headaches if you need to remove a mod that you don't like or doesn't work. You should delete all traces of Aroused, and any other mod you manually installed (carefully so as not to remove vanilla files) and then reinstall them through MO if you want to use it.

I'd suggest watching Gopher's MO videos to get a good starting knowledge of how to use it. They're linked in the opening post of Sacremas' modding guide, which is also worth reading.

straight into the mod folder, yeah? If i remember gopher correcttly

@ShadowMaster41

When you install a mod into MO it will create a folder for that individual mod, which will be in the mods folder of your MO installation. Each mod's own folder is the equivalent of the Data folder for that individual mod, and MO effectively reads the folders of all the mods you have activated through it and then adds them all - virtually - to your actual Data folder when you launch the game through MO.

I'm not very good at explaining it, but everything should be explained in those videos. Good luck.

MO says files are unmanaged, does that make any difference at all?