Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

The first two letters are always different for everyone' date=' because they depend on your load order, as i said if it shows the string message then the esp file isnt activated probably.

Open the skyrim launcher, go to Data Files, click ok close launcher...that should activate your esp.

I suggest we wait for MsLeeches to make this mod playable for users as in its current state its a resource for modders, dont want to spam the thread.

[/quote']

Ummmm just a word of warning ^^ Righty now I'm only interested in adding a very simple webbing attack to spider enemies in the world, I'll leave other things to other modders there's enough resources in this pack that modders won't get bored for a long time! Thank you mastercchris! ^^

Ahh okay, sorry kinda getting confused today about everything @_@

The first two letters are always different for everyone' date=' because they depend on your load order, as i said if it shows the string message then the esp file isnt activated probably.

Open the skyrim launcher, go to Data Files, click ok close launcher...that should activate your esp.

I suggest we wait for MsLeeches to make this mod playable for users as in its current state its a resource for modders, dont want to spam the thread.

[/quote']

Ummmm just a word of warning ^^ Righty now I'm only interested in adding a very simple webbing attack to spider enemies in the world, I'll leave other things to other modders there's enough resources in this pack that modders won't get bored for a long time! Thank you mastercchris! ^^

that will be more than enough for a while, can't wait to see that

I found a different issue, after trying all assortments of the cocoons on my ashen character I gave it to my companion, Jenassa and it showed up on her, but she could walk and stand around, and her arms and legs weren't bound. also no animations played

Whoa Whoa Whoa Easy there Guys ,

Firstly When you Equip something , Dont Expect Anything to Happen .

Read The Description .This is Just an Animation Frame Work

Modders Are Going to Use It to Call Animations.

Its Like SexoutZaZ for FNV It will do Nothing on its own .

Secondly I have Given You the FormId's of all Items , Is it too Hard to see your load order in your Mod Managers ?

Eg , If you want to add simple Cuff Set Type in the console

player.additem xx001858 1

XX is the load order No.of the zazanimationpack.esp in your Mod manager.

Thirdly . To play an animation

Eg , Playing the New Post Animation

player.playidle zazapcao201

Jump to cancel the animation

Lol I just went out for a lil Drink and the thread has been Spammed Like Hell

Im Just Glad the Modders are Getting it.and the animations are working

@

Ms.Lechees The Out of Bounds Error is a Fnis Thingy , Which Limits the Fnis to about 2000 animations , It will Be Corrected in the next Release .Fore Gave me a heads up about it( But you got it Sorted , Im just giving you a heads up )

Cheers

Sorry about the spam Mastercchris.

Got the animations working but the peeing ones are crashing my game for some reason (i have the armor equiped) anyone got the same problem ?

Try it Like this .

ZaZApc201 - ZaZApc212 are for when armor is equipped

These Should Work With out the armor

ZazAPCAO101 - ZazAPCAO112 ( These are Animated Objects) ( Dont Equip the Armor for those animations)

Cheers

Wow thats some kick ass early Christmas gift, thank you so much!

Tried out every piece of equipment and all the animations, so far everything works fine, placing of the wrists on the torture rack face up and on the torture pole hung, kneel and sit are a little bit off though.

Wow thats some kick ass early Christmas gift' date=' thank you so much!

Tried out every piece of equipment and all the animations, so far everything works fine, placing of the wrists on the torture rack face up and on the torture pole hung, kneel and sit are a little bit off though.

[/quote']

Yea those were a bit Rushed , I did Mention issues with the newer animations . However Im curious to what Skeleton your using ?

Cheers and thanks

Whoa Whoa Whoa Easy there Guys ' date='

Firstly When you Equip something , Dont Expect Anything to Happen .

Read The Description .This is Just an Animation Frame Work

Modders Are Going to Use It to Call Animations.

Its Like SexoutZaZ for FNV It will do Nothing on its own .

Secondly I have Given You the FormId's of all Items , Is it too Hard to see your load order in your Mod Managers ?

Eg , If you want to add simple Cuff Set Type in the console

player.additem xx001858 1

XX is the load order No.of the zazanimationpack.esp in your Mod manager.

Jump to cancel the animation

Lol I just went out for a lil Drink and the thread has been Spammed Like Hell

Im Just Glad the Modders are Getting it.and the animations are working

@

Ms.Lechees The Out of Bounds Error is a Fnis Thingy , Which Limits the Fnis to about 2000 animations , It will Be Corrected in the next Release .Fore Gave me a heads up about it( But you got it Sorted , Im just giving you a heads up )

Cheers

[/quote']

sorry, was not my intention to cause a spam, I'm just new to the modding community so I wasn't sure on how things worked, also didn't know that asking about my issues with this was considered spam the way it played out, regardless of that, I'm still sorry about it.

also, thanks again for the update

Wow thats some kick ass early Christmas gift' date=' thank you so much!

[/quote']

Yea those were a bit Rushed , I did Mention issues with the newer animations . However Im curious to what Skeleton your using ?

Cheers and thanks

Perfect 3-2

Sorry about the spam Mastercchris.

Got the animations working but the peeing ones are crashing my game for some reason (i have the armor equiped) anyone got the same problem ?

Try it Like this .

ZaZApc201 - ZaZApc212 are for when armor is equipped

These Should Work With out the armor

ZazAPCAO101 - ZazAPCAO112 ( These are Animated Objects) ( Dont Equip the Armor for those animations)

Cheers

The first one you mentioned work without a problem, the second are crashing my game, i have the armor unequiped...but nevermind that, im just going to wait for someone to make a mod, dont wanna bother you with that.

Thank you for all the hard work, much appreciated! :)

Alright ,

Yea the Perfect3-2 Skeleton Lines Up Perfectly with the Previous Zaz AnimOjects

Recently I Installed XP 32's Maximum Skeleton , The arms seem to be shortening during animations , I use the Default Skyrim Skeleton to animate

The Corrections I made to the post Was For XP 32 Skeleton , lol and now the older Poses are Misaligned again .

Stick to the perfect 3-2 skeleton for now , I want to use xp 32 Skeleton but ive noticed some irregularity in the Arms when animating .

I will work on this later

Cheers

Alright ' date='

Yea the Perfect3-2 Skeleton Lines Up Perfectly with the Previous Zaz AnimOjects

Recently I Installed XP 32's Maximum Skeleton , The arms seem to be shortening during animations , I use the Default Skyrim Skeleton to animate

The Corrections I made to the post Was For XP 32 Skeleton , lol and now the older Poses are Misaligned again .

Stick to the perfect 3-2 skeleton for now , I want to use xp 32 Skeleton but ive noticed some irregularity in the Arms when animating .

I will work on this later

Cheers

[/quote']

did what you said, and the animations are playing, but the cocoons still don't show up on my character

did what you said' date=' and the animations are playing, but the cocoons still don't show up on my character

[/quote']

They Wont , because animation equips are Different From Animated Objects

Equip the cocoon Manually and Play the animation .

Cheers

did what you said' date=' and the animations are playing, but the cocoons still don't show up on my character

[/quote']

They Wont , because animation equips are Different From Animated Objects

Equip the cocoon Manually and Play the animation .

Cheers

I did equip it and it doesn't show up on my character, only npcs. even tried every cocoon provided, not one shows up on my character

I did equip it and it doesn't show up on my character' date=' only npcs. even tried every cocoon provided, not one shows up on my character

[/quote']

Ahh Its A RACE ISSUE , Try temporarily Changing your Race to Imperial , Briton or Nord

And equip the Armor

Cheers

I did equip it and it doesn't show up on my character' date=' only npcs. even tried every cocoon provided, not one shows up on my character

[/quote']

Ahh Its A RACE ISSUE , Try temporarily Changing your Race to Imperial , Briton or Nord

And equip the Armor

Cheers

ah ok, thought it might not work on ashen, shame though, but thanks

ah ok' date=' thought it might not work on ashen, shame though, but thanks

[/quote']

There is a Way to add new Races to the armor I will Find out eventually and make it compatible with other custom Races ,

If anyone knows of this drop me a PM Thanx

Cheers

ah ok' date=' thought it might not work on ashen, shame though, but thanks

[/quote']

There is a Way to add new Races to the armor I will Find out eventually and make it compatible with other custom Races ,

If anyone knows of this drop me a PM Thanx

Cheers

good to hear for the future

how do i play tha animatiosn is there a spell or something?

Code:

Jump to cancel the animation - as Chris said. put whatever animation ID you want in the place of "zazapcao201"