Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

looks like the animations not regestering to sexlab for the newest also wtih the mcm not working.

heres the error i get

[06/03/2015 - 11:11:34AM] error: Cannot call iDebugLevel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (1B0137E6)].zbfslot.Log() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 1204
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (1B0137E6)].zbfslot.IsSameBaseItem() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 811
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (1B0137E6)].zbfslot.OnItemRemoved() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line 893

it repeats around 20 times then stops and log shows it doing rest of its job but ingame no mcm and looks like animations not loading into sexlab either

can verfiy since no mcm u cant load the animations into sexlab= if use a mod that needs them a good chance u ctd.

There is a workaround to get the MCM menu to appear which goes against everything you know about clean saves,

Basically save a game with the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack installed, then go into your mod manager, remove the old version and install the new one, the MCM menu will remain and update, it will only work for that save however.

i really hate it . i hate it, since 2 years i am screaming shouting begging prosting, saying, writing, that zaz animations Need mods who perform it. you  say look there are so many. why then do i use no one ? after spending two years testing everyone. ! because they are all full bugged, they are overloaded with ´content around zaz, that is wanted or unwanted, but always bugged. why can nobody make that simple zaz matchmaker ? whý are zaz animations not part of sexlab as creature animatiuons are ?  with displaymodel8 or 9 there is a mod that cast spells on target or yourself to let the zaz furnitures and chains appear , the target within. why not adding the active part of the Scene ? i dont Play prison overhaul anymore because it takes 2 days and is bugged, worse is sanguine debouchery, and Maria eden, etc. I WANT IT SIMPLE;, EFFECTIVE AND PLAYABLE !.  but no, no, no, you want it complex, uneffective and unplayable in the end.

ZAZ MATCHMAKER PLEASE !

Absolutely... ! But how about Defeat, you go to sleeping npc, grab him in a bag, bring home and use all nice zaz stuff with it ...

I do it and its working perfectly... no bugs and lots of fun.

i really hate it . i hate it, since 2 years i am screaming shouting begging prosting, saying, writing, that zaz animations Need mods who perform it. you  say look there are so many. why then do i use no one ? after spending two years testing everyone. ! because they are all full bugged, they are overloaded with ´content around zaz, that is wanted or unwanted, but always bugged. why can nobody make that simple zaz matchmaker ? whý are zaz animations not part of sexlab as creature animatiuons are ?  with displaymodel8 or 9 there is a mod that cast spells on target or yourself to let the zaz furnitures and chains appear , the target within. why not adding the active part of the Scene ? i dont Play prison overhaul anymore because it takes 2 days and is bugged, worse is sanguine debouchery, and Maria eden, etc. I WANT IT SIMPLE;, EFFECTIVE AND PLAYABLE !.  but no, no, no, you want it complex, uneffective and unplayable in the end.

ZAZ MATCHMAKER PLEASE !

Absolutely... ! But how about Defeat, you go to sleeping npc, grab him in a bag, bring home and use all nice zaz stuff with it ...

I do it and its working perfectly... no bugs and lots of fun.

i mean it the other way round. the Player will be used for zaz animations.  That is missing.

if you want to use it on npcs and followers you can take the mod " ill take Display model  9" with aroused or 8 without aroused. Problem is the friendly fire of the Whip. for follower you can us "Amazing follower tweaks " to get rid of friendly fire, for npcs i dont know if anything exists.

No sorry, there are no animations for those. I guess one could put something like that together, though, .... no promises though, there's too much on my table already for the near future.

It already lines up pretty well with one of the hump animations, apart from the metal rod going through the head of the instigator. Anyway, thanks for the reply, and keep up the good work!

Is anyone else having issues with restraints not working properly in 6.05? I'm manually equipping zbf gags, cuffs, yokes and the armbinder and getting no mouth opening, no gag moans and no bound idles/animations. Furniture all seems to work fine, though.

Knowing me it's something obvious I've messed up but I just wondered if anyone else was having the same problems.

(I'm also getting no MCM on a new game and the possible consistency issues in the FNIS report between ZaZ and NSAP, as others have pointed out.)

Thanks!

Well - I think we should stop repeating the same error reports - the new ZAZ mod has a severe startup problem - I am pretty sure that this is the root cause for all problems that are reported here - the second severe problem is that the package is incomplete - there are missing files. I'll take a deeper look into the startup code, maybe it is easy to patch.

just installed the newest version 6.05 main and texture and run FNIS and i'm getting the below on the consistant check (wasn't their for 6.04 with non-sexlab animation pack 2.6 installed)

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Full FNIS is

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   03/06/2015 08:50:55

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...

Reading Cum Shot Brothel V0.6.7 ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...

Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.6 ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

2833 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

544 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Missing AnimFile csbTest.hkx for character, mod Cum Shot Brothel - CPU (mod auther) said not to worry about this one

17 possible consistence issues

Should i also not worry about these ones?

Thanks

I have this issue as well so is it a problem?  And how to solve it? Looks like there is a conflict with NonSexLabAnimationPack?

Gotcha - was a bug in zbfConfig

Thanks for the patch. We all really appreciate it. The MCM is popping up great now.

There seems to be a issue with the 6.05 update taking control over the animation registry in Sexlab.

In the first photo I attached shows all the available animations in sexlab without the Zaz animation pack.

post-334841-0-66761200-1433497562_thumb.jpg

The second photo shows the available animations with the Zaz animation pack.

post-334841-0-99568200-1433498525_thumb.jpg

(I used the Sexlab Tools Mod by Goubo to display the animations)

I've tried manually resetting animation registry in Sexlab with no luck. The only animations being displayed are Zaz's.

Am I the only person getting this issue and is there a approach around it?

(Sorry if my links and spoilers are messed up, it's my first time using them. Thank you for reading)

There seems to be a issue with the 6.05 update taking control over the animation registry in Sexlab.

In the first photo I attached shows all the available animations in sexlab without the Zaz animation pack.

The second photo shows the available animations with the Zaz animation pack.

(I used the Sexlab Tools Mod by Goubo to display the animations)

I've tried manually resetting animation registry in Sexlab with no luck. The only animations being displayed are Zaz's.

Am I the only person getting this issue and is there a approach around it?

(Sorry if my links and spoilers are messed up, it's my first time using them. Thank you for reading)

This issue seems to be related not to the Zaz pack itself but to the patch provided.

I updated my Zaz to 6.05 on an existing save with no MCM problems: worked fine, no issues. However, when I saw the patch I downloaded it thinking I'd want it for new games. As soon as I loaded up my old save with the new patch, I was only able to access one Zaz animation for sex. (Exact same bug you showed.)

I use mod organizer so it was pretty simple to test this several times by enabling and disabling the patch. Only using the patch causes the animation registry to bug out for me.

Again, this was on an existing save with Zaz 6.05 working okay. Have not tested this on a completely new save.