Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Sacremas:  From my understanding you do not need to register the zaz animations unless you want the animations to be used in general sex animations (the random animations used by most mods like Defeat, Submit, TDF prost, etc).  Mods that require/use specific zaz animations will still work without them being registered.  This is according to a post by either xaz or chris (somewhere in this thread).  Again, I may be misremembering what I read.

Just to note, I have never run into this situation that you mention.  If I activate the NSAP animations (say 5-6, nothing that would take me over the 125 limit), then run the function in SexLab to update the animations, then register the zaz animations, the SexLab animation list still shows the NSAP animations.

Sorry for the n00bish question, but how do I get NPC's to play the crux idles? I can use "playidle  zazapcXXX" to play a lot of zaz's animations, but it seems some animations like the crux don't seem to work with simple Playidle. These do work if I get an NPC to use a crux in Use Mode. I suspect I need to write some sort of script for it?

This is a really great mod, and I really appreciate Xaz's (And Zaz's?) work on it!

Sorry for the n00bish question, but how do I get NPC's to play the crux idles? I can use "playidle  zazapcXXX" to play a lot of zaz's animations, but it seems some animations like the crux don't seem to work with simple Playidle. These do work if I get an NPC to use a crux in Use Mode. I suspect I need to write some sort of script for it?

This is a really great mod, and I really appreciate Xaz's (And Zaz's?) work on it!

Actually it would work if you use the "sae" 

eg in consolemode click on the actor 

sae zazapcXXX

SAE = Send Animation Event

Cheers and thanks

Sorry, I need help. I have everything that is needed installed and yet when I try to use an animation it my character simply spreads their arms and legs out like an X, what's the issue? Version is 6.04. Thanks

Did You run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe ? 

Install the Packs in this order
1.  ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z  
2.  ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z  
3.  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z

I've been playing around with some zaz animation pack for a test mod I'm doing, I've got a few questions despite looking at the wiki and the first few posts where the general info is

• Is there somewhere I can find a list of animations or a breakdown of the features, doesn't need to be in detail, I've been using the console to search "help zazap" in game but that has limitations in number of results and there seems to be a LOT of things, trying out random animations and it seems 1 in 3 are playing for me, even using player.sae "animationName" in the console doesn't seem to work for me in testing for quite a few of them,
  • Is there a best practices guide/recommendation for using the zbf furniture, I've been having an extremely hard time making it play nice when I'm using AI packages and scenes to "sit" on the devices where actors will walk into the furniture for several seconds completely stuck, in my case im using the wooden horse and the vertical stocks, I'm just wondering if im going about it the wrong way. When I replaced the wooden horse and the vertical stocks with standard chairs there was no issues at all with the collision and taking a seat.
  • Related to the previous point of zbf furniture collision when an AI driven character gets off a wooden horse furniture piece they will end up stuck inside the thing and end up glitching, teleporting out after a few seconds, similarly in the vertical stocks the AI character ends up 'dismounting' the stocks ending up behind the piece and again teleporting after a few seconds, is there a way to fix this?.

I've been playing around with some zaz animation pack for a test mod I'm doing, I've got a few questions despite looking at the wiki and the first few posts where the general info is

• Is there somewhere I can find a list of animations or a breakdown of the features, doesn't need to be in detail, I've been using the console to search "help zazap" in game but that has limitations in number of results and there seems to be a LOT of things, trying out random animations and it seems 1 in 3 are playing for me, even using player.sae "animationName" in the console doesn't seem to work for me in testing for quite a few of them,
  • Is there a best practices guide/recommendation for using the zbf furniture, I've been having an extremely hard time making it play nice when I'm using AI packages and scenes to "sit" on the devices where actors will walk into the furniture for several seconds completely stuck, in my case im using the wooden horse and the vertical stocks, I'm just wondering if im going about it the wrong way. When I replaced the wooden horse and the vertical stocks with standard chairs there was no issues at all with the collision and taking a seat.
  • Related to the previous point of zbf furniture collision when an AI driven character gets off a wooden horse furniture piece they will end up stuck inside the thing and end up glitching, teleporting out after a few seconds, similarly in the vertical stocks the AI character ends up 'dismounting' the stocks ending up behind the piece and again teleporting after a few seconds, is there a way to fix this?.

It would be best if you look at the FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt its located

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

The Furniture best is see how other mods do like Oil3d's Furniture Mod, 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

I am in the process of fixing the Furniture and can get rid of most of sliding/stuck/collision issues completely , its just that I have to do it slowly cause of RL commitments and its a quite a lot of work cause I have to move the mesh as well as alter the animations

I'm Currently on Hiatus with ZAP cause I'm doing some second life Projects , the only Skyrim projects I am involved in as of now are the custom Kill Moves and Paired animations in conjunction with Fore/FNIS cause they were long overdue and it could help mod makers get a start on these type of animations

Cheers

Dont know if this was replyed to earler, but devous divices keeps complaing that i need to update to 604 or somthing. also, some of the  animations for cuffs shown in your pictures dont show up. so im thinking im running an outdated version, but the files on the download page are exactly the same as the ones i am useing right now.  Suggestions? (sorry for my grammer)

Greetings, I'd first point out how much I love this mod, your efforts are legendary. Question though: For some reason it says that it can't find Sexlab, is that a common occurence? 

Thanks 

Its not , Well not from what I know Sexlab should be detected  , Sexlab Version No. and ZAP Version No. ?

Dont know if this was replyed to earler, but devous divices keeps complaing that i need to update to 604 or somthing. also, some of the  animations for cuffs shown in your pictures dont show up. so im thinking im running an outdated version, but the files on the download page are exactly the same as the ones i am useing right now.  Suggestions? (sorry for my grammer)

Did You run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe ? 

no idea if this has been answerd im playing this alongside slaverun and none of the pillory or crosses etc work the slaves just standing there dont work on player either 

Greetings, I'd first point out how much I love this mod, your efforts are legendary. Question though: For some reason it says that it can't find Sexlab, is that a common occurence? 

Thanks 

Its not , Well not from what I know Sexlab should be detected  , Sexlab Version No. and ZAP Version No. ?

no idea if this has been answerd im playing this alongside slaverun and none of the pillory or crosses etc work the slaves just standing there dont work on player either 

several times just to make sure its right i have it in data folder when i run it 

several times just to make sure its right i have it in data folder when i run it 

Strange , if the stuff doesn't work on the player it wont work on the NPC's

1. Are you using gender specific animations ?

2. Mod Manager ?

Try this First

in the console ` type 

player.sae zazapc001

just to check if the animation plays for the player 

typed that in said the event was not processed by the graph and no not using any that i know off i did try skeleton and i use mod organizer 

I think , there maybe additional conditions when using FNIS and Mod Organizer , I'm not sure about the overwrite thing cause I use wyrebash , also FNIS should be run from Mod organizer

It maybe in there , but better to ask existing users of Mod organizer 

Cheers

does wyre bash show conflicts ? if so ill use that 

Well ,if you are using MO it would be okay cause a whole lot of people use it 

wyrebash I don't recommend it for  the average user , I use it cause it suits Modders needs more , It does show conflicts ,

But the zaz animation pack shouldn't conflict with much , it seems more like a MO issue , but a lot of people here use MO flawlessly 

Thanks 

I'm using Sexlab version 1.59c, and ZAZ v604.

Thanks 

I'm using Sexlab version 1.59c, and ZAZ v604.

Do the animations play  , just try playing them manually , its possible that one or the other may not be installed as it should be 

in the console ` type 

player.sae zazapc001

I can't register my sexlab animations with zaz. I used to be able to but now I can't for some reason. I don't think I changed anything. Latest versions of Sexlab and Zaz animation pack.

Any ideas why this would happen? I click "register" in Zaz and something flickers but then nothing seems to happen, all of the animations on the right side of the MCM menu say "No".

Typing in player.sae zazapc001 in the console works, my character has hands bound behind her back and head down.

Yes I did run FNIS.