Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

mastercchris' date=' I suggest to make a variant of the web armor but for chaurus too, somthing like the mud that lies where they are, great work1

[/quote']

Thanks

Yea I had a Look at the Mud Thing too for the Chaurus , If a modder requests me to make something for Chaurus I Might Have a Go .

With That Being Said - Making Resources is Ok as long as they are used in Mods , Thats why I take Requests only from Modders

Cheers

oh hey' date=' just something I noticed, tested Ms. Leeches' mod with your resources, and the cocooning works perfectly on my Ashen character there, but for some reason it doesn't on the animation pack and its gear. wonder why that is?

[/quote']

I think it's because I changed some "armor addon" properties of the cocoons. I don't have CK in front of me right now buuut if you find the right "armor addon" items and add "DefaultRace" to the races that can wear it (I think it's best to set it as primary just like vanilla outfits have) it will show up on custom race characters even if their race isn't specified on the "additional races" list. Chris forgot to do this so the items from the pack are only displayed on the exactly specified vanilla races.

oh hey' date=' just something I noticed, tested Ms. Leeches' mod with your resources, and the cocooning works perfectly on my Ashen character there, but for some reason it doesn't on the animation pack and its gear. wonder why that is?

[/quote']

That's Most likely Because she has included all races in CK for that Plugin , Im not good with the CK still learning , Did you try to equip anything else like the Gags or the cuffs from the animation pack ?

On your ashen Character ?

EDIT I was a Bit Late :P

[/quote']

That's Most likely Because she has included all races in CK for that Plugin , Im not good with the CK still learning , Did you try to equip anything else like the Gags or the cuffs from the animation pack ?

On your ashen Character ?

EDIT I was a Bit Late :P

you were a bit late? what do you mean? and ah, so would it be possible to do all races things for your animation pack then?

Are you planning to add some more idle to the animations?

Like wriggling or heavier breathing' date=' thats the stuff I really

loved on the Xcross and Vstock.

[/quote']

wriggling? heavier breathing does sound nice though.

-----ZaZ-Animations-----

This is the Animation list For now ' date=' I Modified My FNIS List Just To make a Note of What Animation is What .

I have Purposefully Left Gaps in Between So as to keep the animations Separate and Grouped , So as not to Clutter The Animations

[b']Incomplete Animation List[/b]

There Are Still A lot Of Bugs With Positioning of the Newer Stuff .

The Rack / Cross I will Fix that When I get time After Christmas.

A little Request Can Someone Check the animations if they Correspond to their Number and Names . And Also Make a Lil Pictorial Zip File with Low Rez Jpg's , I suck at taking Screenshots, My Lappy Doesn't go well with ENB I will Include Your Name in the Credits

Cheers

Thanks for the wonderful work.

There are two swapped sets of animations:

ZazAPCAO003/ZazAPCAO004 and ZazAPCAO007/ZazAPCA008.

This is a quick and dirty set of small screen shots I made.

It is not complete: the Spider animations [221-232] are missing as I could not get useful shots and the unlabelled set [50-61] is incomplete/mislabelled.

Edit: Shots are NSFW.

Animations.zip

works great..love the new animations, cocooned animations, tied up animations and torture rack are awesome..

some are bit misplace tho i think its torture pole, rack and table. but i think i can fix it with small nifskope work..

anyway is it possible for alternative version of spit roast animation masterchris ? which is the player just tied up to the spit roast and also turn with it.:D well if you want to.

but hey, this is christmas, enjoy your holiday masterchris. ;)

last but not least, great work as always...and thank you so much for sharing

[/quote']

I think it's because I changed some "armor addon" properties of the cocoons. I don't have CK in front of me right now buuut if you find the right "armor addon" items and add "DefaultRace" to the races that can wear it (I think it's best to set it as primary just like vanilla outfits have) it will show up on custom race characters even if their race isn't specified on the "additional races" list. Chris forgot to do this so the items from the pack are only displayed on the exactly specified vanilla races.

find the right armor addon items? in CK? I'll check

works great..love the new animations' date=' cocooned animations, tied up animations and torture rack are awesome..

some are bit misplace tho i think its torture pole, rack and table. but i think i can fix it with small nifskope work..

anyway is it possible for alternative version of spit roast animation masterchris ? which is the player just tied up to the spit roast and also turn with it.:D well if you want to.

but hey, this is christmas, enjoy your holiday masterchris. ;)

last but not least, great work as always...and thank you so much for sharing

[/quote']

Yea there is Some problem with , My Skeleton , I will Fix the Positioning for the Rack and the Poles ,

I really want to use the XP32 maximum Skeleton , but the arms seem to shorten and get Misplaced ........

So Now , I need to have a chat with XP32 to see whats the problem .

As Of Now mod works fine with the Perfect 3-2 Skeleton , So the Corrections I will Make are for the Perfect 3-2 Skeleton Only

The Spit Roast has rotation animations already as well as poses .

Cheers

-----ZaZ-Animations-----

This is the Animation list For now ' date=' I Modified My FNIS List Just To make a Note of What Animation is What .

I have Purposefully Left Gaps in Between So as to keep the animations Separate and Grouped , So as not to Clutter The Animations

[b']Incomplete Animation List[/b]

There Are Still A lot Of Bugs With Positioning of the Newer Stuff .

The Rack / Cross I will Fix that When I get time After Christmas.

A little Request Can Someone Check the animations if they Correspond to their Number and Names . And Also Make a Lil Pictorial Zip File with Low Rez Jpg's , I suck at taking Screenshots, My Lappy Doesn't go well with ENB I will Include Your Name in the Credits

Cheers

Thanks for the wonderful work.

There are two swapped sets of animations:

ZazAPCAO003/ZazAPCAO004 and ZazAPCAO007/ZazAPCA008.

This is a quick and dirty set of small screen shots I made.

It is not complete: the Spider animations [221-232] are missing as I could not get useful shots and the unlabelled set [50-61] is incomplete/mislabelled.

Edit: Shots are NSFW.

Thank You , I Missed your Post earlier . Great Simple Screens .

Al Right I ve noted the Swapped Sets , You have earned A Place in the Credits :) Also If you want you can take the role and Update the Screens as I update

The Miss Positioning I will Fix Soon , It was Bad actually all alignment was perfect for the perfect 3-2 skeleton , I Messed it up in Nifskope because i was using Xp32 Skelton .

So for the time being Perfect 3-2 skeleton will be a Recommendation for this mod

Cheers and Thanks

Yea Your Welcome ' date='

I will Post Corrections By tomorrow , For the Rack , T-pole and Crux , as well as Some Minor Fixes for Race if I get time

Cheers

[/quote']

Thanks for your work...

I only tested the spit roast animation.

Converted your esp to an esm. Created a plugin with one spell.

Feet ass etc workin correct, but the victim moves her chest....

post-74493-13597882003193_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Oli

Yea Your Welcome ' date='

I will Post Corrections By tomorrow , For the Rack , T-pole and Crux , as well as Some Minor Fixes for Race if I get time

Cheers

[/quote']

Thanks for your work...

I only tested the spit roast animation.

Converted your esp to an esm. Created a plugin with one spell.

Feet ass etc workin correct, but the victim moves her chest....

Thanks

Oli

Thats because of head tracking .... the victim is looking at an actor present.

Umm , I have Havent added Head tracking in FNIS to the Pack ,I need to address this to Fore

try using the "SetUnconscious" Function that disables the Head tracking and Prevents movement

http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

Cheers

try using the "SetUnconscious" Function that disables the Head tracking and Prevents movement

http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

Cheers

Hmmmm ... maybe tricky. I will give it a try. But last time i played with "SetUnconscious" it prevents idles to play. I think i will find a way.

Another Problem.... my victim dies after she roasted a whihle. She crashes to the ground when she dies(i think it is because the spit is an armor). If anybody knows how to preserve her position after death... let me know.. somewhat like "disable physiks on target" or something...

And how to change skin color over time.....

And ....and ... and....

*Can't resist...must.... modding... can't...play trough.....ahhhhh*

Oli

aeeehhh ... a little wish.... can you make a "cookinginthepotanimation" .... or more important .... a "dwemermilkingmachineanimation" .....(OO?)

Hmmmm ... maybe tricky. I will give it a try. But last time i played with "SetUnconscious" it prevents idles to play. I think i will find a way.

Did you try SetHeadTracking(false)?

Also' date=' for static poses EnableAI(false) does wonders.

[/quote']

Nope... did not help..

Maybe it has to do with the skeleton\Body i use ....

I will test different bodys an skeltons, with and without bb...

Thanks

Oli