Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I'm using Private Needs, which required me to download this animation pack. I have a question though. Is there any way I can disable the "hands-behind-back" animation which overrides the default hands in front animation? I have no intention of using any sex mods, and I personally really don't like how the hands behind the back animation looks; the arms of affected NPCs look very stiff and there is a bit of clipping.

Too many people are missing the fact that this mod is now split into two files (three if you add the patch to update it to the most recent version).

I would suggest that the files be renamed to make it much clearer:

ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z

to

ZazAnimationPack_Part_1_Of_2_V0600.7z

and

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z

to

ZazAnimationPack_Part_2_of_2_V0600.7z

That simple change will help tremendously to reduce the number of people who download the "Main" part but don't realize they also need the "Textures".

I have a minor request. Can we have a pair of ankles and wrists irons with black color please? Of course, we have black cuffs, but if I'm not mistaken cuffs cannot be equipped separately to wrists and ankles thus not an viable option in certain contexts.

Current ankles/wrists irons look good but they are hard to tell from skin, especially at distance so personally I prefer them to be black.

Xaz,

I just wanted to do a check. How is the learning process of animation with SOS?

I think that was ZaZ focusing on SOS compatibility. I haven't heard from him for some time. Think I'll mail him and see what's happening.

Xaz, have you managed to contact Zaz?

I truly hope he's not retired from making these awesome animations for us. All I want for Christmas is new Zaz animations! :angel:

Strange, it seems I'm getting crushed breasts issues on some of the animations, such as the crosses and the wooden horse. And I know the wooden horse used to work fine. I haven't updated my XPMS in a while, is that a possible cause?

i have the latest version of this mod and prison overhaul, and fnis, but every time i run the generator for fnis it lists no behavior files for your mod and ignores it completely therefore breaking your mod and causing constant CTD upon character load

Edit

Nvm i didn't download  the main file, chalk this up to human stupidity and a warning not to update stuff while drunk

I need some help, I'm doing a fresh install of Skyrim and all my mods.  Sexlab animations all work fine but anything to do with Zaz is broken and will not play.  Can't interact with furniture, none of the test animations like spanking will play.  I've got the newest FNIS and SKSE.  Ran FNIS over and over.  Thought it might be my skeleton and body so went back and grabbed the legacy skeleton and using the default CBBE body.  I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Edit;

The problem is using Mod Organizer.  It stores the mods in its own directory instead of the data file and FNIS doesn't look there.  

Made a post in the DD thread, but for my own sake I'll xpoast here.

I have all requirements, ran FNIS, etc. etc. and the mod won't initialize when I start a new game or load one. Same thing happens to DDi, the assets are there but not the mod functions themselves.

Like I downloaded prisonoverhaul, and it works, i get arrested, but the cuffs don't work, and i can just walk away.

Halp?

Does anyone have a list of the new struggle animations and their related codes? I know i've seen them here somewhere...but can't for the life of me find them. They're not listed in the OP as that list has not been updated :(

Specifically I'm trying to find the X-Cross Struggle animation and the Crux Struggle Animation.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a list of the new struggle animations and their related codes? I know i've seen them here somewhere...but can't for the life of me find them. They're not listed in the OP as that list has not been updated :(

Specifically I'm trying to find the X-Cross Struggle animation and the Crux Struggle Animation.

Thanks.

The crux struggle anims come in two versions, one with rope bindings and one with nails instead. The actual struggle animation is actually the same for either rope or nails, only the applied binding differs.

The commands are:

sae zazapfcrl01a or zazapfcrh01a (lots of struggling)

sae zazapfcrl01b or zazapfcrh01b (a bit of struggling)

sae zazapfcrl01c or zazapfcrh01c (given up)

sae zazapfcrl00exit or zazapfcrh00exit (exit from crux animation)

For the X-Cross animations:

sae zazapfxcii01a

zazapfxcii01b

zazapfxcii02a

zazapfxcii02b

zazapfxc00iiexit

The above commands don't actually place the corresponding furniture, so you'll need to place the furniture, then align the NPC with it. At the moment the only way I could this was to use the getpos and setpos commands to carefully align the NPC and furniture.

sae zazapfcrl01a or zazapfcrh01a (lots of struggling)

The commands are:

sae zazapfcrl01b or zazapfcrh01b (a bit of struggling)

sae zazapfcrl01c or zazapfcrh01c (given up)

sae zazapfcrl00exit or zazapfcrh00exit (exit from crux animation)

For the X-Cross animations:

sae zazapfxcii01a

zazapfxcii01b

zazapfxcii02a

zazapfxcii02b

zazapfxc00iiexit

The above commands don't actually place the corresponding furniture, so you'll need to place the furniture, then align the NPC with it. At the moment the only way I could this was to use the getpos and setpos commands to carefully align the NPC and furniture.

Thanks for that. I wonder why it doesn't place the furniture, or why it was changed.

Ideally all I wanted to do is use the Debug.SendAnimationEvent and not have to worry about placing the furniture....all the other bondage poses work this way, shame these don't. Is that as planned or something that will be fixed at a later date?

Hey everybody.  I keep getting this error message in LOOT:

Error: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed

Anybody else seeing this?  If so, what can I do to fix it?

do you use NMM ( IF yes, check the option "install txt. files)

I do use NMM, but I'm not familiar with that option.  What menu is it under, please?

Hey everybody.  I keep getting this error message in LOOT:

Error: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed

Anybody else seeing this?  If so, what can I do to fix it?

do you use NMM ( IF yes, check the option "install txt. files)

I do use NMM, but I'm not familiar with that option.  What menu is it under, please?

i don't know i'm sorry, but there should be that option somewhere in the NMM in the options tab or something. i dont use NMM myself, i use MO(mor\d organiser) a kinda better version of it.

I have all requirements, ran FNIS, etc. etc. and the mod won't initialize when I start a new game or load one. Same thing happens to DDi, the assets are there but not the mod functions themselves.

Like I downloaded prisonoverhaul, and it works, i get arrested, but the cuffs don't work, and i can just walk away.

Halp?

Reposting.

Halp?

Reposting.

This sounds like you have a broken SKSE installation.