Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I have this problem:

since in installed latest version, the character alignement with pillory and every other stuff is totally offset.

Arms are not in the proper holes for examples and so on.

Same thing with milking machine (less noticieable) cross etc etc.

I use standard CBBE with no HDT or anything.

Any idea?

I noticed the same issue with my Breton character. The furniture doesn't scale to your character so if you're playing a tall or short race it will be off by a bit. You can open the console, target the furniture and use the "setscale" command to resize the furniture for your character.

Example: setscale .94

will resize the object to 94% of its original size (which if I remember correctly is just about right for a Breton).

I have this problem:

since in installed latest version, the character alignement with pillory and every other stuff is totally offset.

Arms are not in the proper holes for examples and so on.

Same thing with milking machine (less noticieable) cross etc etc.

I use standard CBBE with no HDT or anything.

Any idea?

This Skeletal conundrum , is a pain ..................  as someone who has been animating things right from the start , Skeletons have been changed over a period time , 

For Most of the animations , Xp32's original skeleton should work fine 

Though personally later on I will switch to Groovs Skeleton because certain issues being fixed . You notice this in armors as well .......

coc zbftestzone dont work... its off? or not?

Its on 

I tried the new ZaZ, spectacular..! :blush:

Amazing new fluid fx attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00101.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00102.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00104.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00095.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00096.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00100.jpg

Some item do not work.. :(

gap cloth, mom "I do not remember the full name", penis gag

these 3 items do not work for me..! :-/

I tried the two milk machine in the head area, my character poses, but nothing happens, tutt still, you do not see any animation

what should I do to fix these problems, please ?

Thats because you will have manually play the animations , only one of the milk devices(Bondage Milk One) is configured to ZAP MCM , Hop on the furniture and Run the animation from the MCM menu

Also if you are using HDT , the milk devices animations are not likely to work as intended , 

Which Items exactly ?

Gag Cloth ( will check)

MOM Suction has to only be used on the Milk Machines ( And its tailored to  UNPB Someone can convert to fit CBBE )

If its one of the animated Gags they should work fine 

Mod works fine for now, but how do I play the new animations (for example, new cross anims)?

If you use a cross, you'll "play it". Otherwise, you'll have to play the animations manually from the console.

There's also an MCM menu that you can use, but there's just too many animations in ZAP to create a system where you could play them all.

Playing animations from console:

player.sae <animation name>
You replace <animation name> with the name of the animation in the FNIS file.

I tried using the console command to play one of the animations and it said something about not being able to do something on a graph.

Basically nothing appeared or happened.

If on a furniture ,dont play the first Animation , its already on a loop and wont show any difference 

SAE will 100% work if you get the animation names right .

Amazing new fluid fx attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00101.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00102.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00104.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00095.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00096.jpg attachicon.gif2014-08-31_00100.jpg

I tried the two milk machine in the head area, my character poses, but nothing happens, tutt still, you do not see any animation

Im having the same problem with the milk machine >-<

This Skeletal conundrum , is a pain ..................  as someone who has been animating things right from the start , Skeletons have been changed over a period time , 

Though personally later on I will switch to Groovs Skeleton because certain issues being fixed . You notice this in armors as well .......

ZAZ a frsh install seemed to fix the problem for me! but one question is the spanking chair in the test zone? I don't seem to have it

Its in there alright , 

However you can use Zap MCM to play the Spanking Animations directly cause the chair is made to be an AO too

Cheers

hmm whenever I go into the mcm menu in the sexlab category I only get the milking device and furo, and where exactly should the spanking chair be? O.O

I think you need to be next to an NPC 

Cheers

coc zbftestzone should really be in the sticky.  I have no idea such place existed before.  However, NPC does not appear to actively interact with the furniture.  Is this due to how ZaZ works or that zbftestzone is not navmeshed for NPC? 

PS: after reading over the sticky I noticed that installation did not instruct user to register ZaZ with Sexlab in MCM menu.  I guess at one time SL wasn't a requirement to use ZaZ so this was optional but now that SL is I am wondering should future ZaZ automatically registered to SL by default so users don't have to do an extra step?  I've seen quite a few support posts because users didn't register ZaZ with SL in MCM.

Can i update without clean install?

It would be better to Remove previous versions of ZAP , and Reinstall the new one 

coc zbftestzone should really be in the sticky.  I have no idea such place existed before.  However, NPC does not appear to actively interact with the furniture.  Is this due to how ZaZ works or that zbftestzone is not navmeshed for NPC? 

PS: after reading over the sticky I noticed that installation did not instruct user to register ZaZ with Sexlab in MCM menu.  I guess at one time SL wasn't a requirement to use ZaZ so this was optional but now that SL is I am wondering should future ZaZ automatically registered to SL by default so users don't have to do an extra step?  I've seen quite a few support posts because users didn't register ZaZ with SL in MCM.

We are working on some concrete documentation , As well More instructions in the ZAP MCM menu . Since ZAP was a Framework for animations and mostly used to call animations only all the small details were left out since independent mods used the framework .

However Xaz would answer you questions betta

Cheers

ZAZ a frsh install seemed to fix the problem for me! but one question is the spanking chair in the test zone? I don't seem to have it

lol , stand corrected there isn't a spanking chair in zbftestzone , what I had see was an AO left behind after the Spankings 

Hi, need help too :)
I clicked use on the Furo Trap furniture then the animation started. Character sat on the edge of the trap then fell in then the first loop started playing.
When i tested animations using MCM menu, (>test animation>sexlab>furo trap> play animation) the the menu would close stating it will now play the furo01 animation.. nothing happens. Its still in the same loop. I waited but it didnt change to the next animation where more tentacles appear.
Same thing with the milking machine. I tested both to see which one is one isnt working atm though im not sure either since they both also yielded the same results as the Furo Trap :)

ZAZ,thanx for the fix of cocoonspool equip,it's ok now.

I want ask another question:would you kind to add "podS"(the Duke Nukem forever's Hive chapter ones)into this mod?

There was indeed a pose mod which "eat the victim alive" in the old Oblivion game,but I only get this pic

post-37802-0-63195700-1409574779_thumb.jpg

Thats because you will have manually play the animations , only one of the milk devices(Bondage Milk One) is configured to ZAP MCM , Hop on the furniture and Run the animation from the MCM menu

Also if you are using HDT , the milk devices animations are not likely to work as intended , 

Which Items exactly ?

Gag Cloth ( will check)

MOM Suction has to only be used on the Milk Machines ( And its tailored to  UNPB Someone can convert to fit CBBE )

- Yes i use HDT PE 14-28, with UNP TBBP body and XPMS Extended skeleton v1.9 Legacy

- the Gag Cloth that does not work, is the second row to the right, here http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/240/5/7/gag_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7x0scv.png

- all animated Gags work fine, only Penis Gag does not work, not see on the PC face.. :(

I use XP32 maximum.

If i use the setscale command will it be remembered or is deleted after the first animation?

I use indeed a small character (imperial standard race) since the original size is really too big.

One thing I just noticed with the equippable liquid effects: when standing/hanging upright, everything falls down as it should. When horizontal (milking machine and the flat wheels for example) the sticky goo flows out horizontally, while everything else falls down (with a bit of an arc for pee, as you'd expect.)

In other words, the goo doesn't seem to obey gravity when you're horizontal :P

Hi, need help too :)

I clicked use on the Furo Trap furniture then the animation started. Character sat on the edge of the trap then fell in then the first loop started playing.

When i tested animations using MCM menu, (>test animation>sexlab>furo trap> play animation) the the menu would close stating it will now play the furo01 animation.. nothing happens. Its still in the same loop. I waited but it didnt change to the next animation where more tentacles appear.

Same thing with the milking machine. I tested both to see which one is one isnt working atm though im not sure either since they both also yielded the same results as the Furo Trap :)

Strange it works as intended once the animations are registered .............. Maybe check your duration and press space to proceed to the next stage 

Which Items exactly ?

Gag Cloth ( will check)

- Yes i use HDT PE 14-28, with UNP TBBP body and XPMS Extended skeleton v1.9 Legacy

- the Gag Cloth that does not work, is the second row to the right, here http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/240/5/7/gag_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7x0scv.png

- all animated Gags work fine, only Penis Gag does not work, not see on the PC face.. :(

I just tried the cloth gag works ..... what is the penis gag ? 6th one the right ?

I want ask another question:would you kind to add "podS"(the Duke Nukem forever's Hive chapter ones)into this mod?
There was indeed a pose mod which "eat the victim alive" in the old Oblivion game,but I only get this pic

lol , when I start messing with real creature skeletons I will dig deeper ,  but will look it up . Oblivion was easy cause it could handle geomorphs and shape keys , skyrim sadly doesnt have to make a creature and skeleton etc 

I use XP32 maximum.

If i use the setscale command will it be remembered or is deleted after the first animation?

I use indeed a small character (imperial standard race) since the original size is really too big.

If you save the game it will be remembered .... IIRC

One thing I just noticed with the equippable liquid effects: when standing/hanging upright, everything falls down as it should. When horizontal (milking machine and the flat wheels for example) the sticky goo flows out horizontally, while everything else falls down (with a bit of an arc for pee, as you'd expect.)

In other words, the goo doesn't seem to obey gravity when you're horizontal :P

Yea , it doesnt strangely if you notice the one when the animations on the milk machine are played they are rotated so as to make up for this , I will look into it later .

Cheers

that's an oblivion screenshot? impressive

Sadly it's only a pose mod,nothing can move .

Sadly it's only a pose mod,nothing can move .

would be great if it had animations like Estrus, with an abundance of liquid effect, that would be great! :)