Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

OK, help an old guy out. :)

I'm in the test zone. If I try the milking machine on myself, I lose all control over point of view. I can't use tfc, I can't turn around the scene, I'm looking mostly at my back and the back of my head and can't see what's happening but I see the machine working. 

So I tried to get Muiri to use it. I have no idea how to get HER in the machine so I can walk around it and watch what's happening. If I TARGET her..... then go into the animation tester I see BOTH our names and even if I uncheck filter actor 1 (me) it still has both of us running through the animation superimposed over each other .

AND.... I also have the issue with no drips from leaky pussy unlesss I choose the sticky goo ones. Haven't tried the Pee ones yet.

My new character has been having fun in the zbftestzone. :) Tried out the equippable pussy effects and the only ones that show anything are the sticky goo ones. I get nothing from drops, squirting or pee. The animations all show a nice splashy puddle without a stream.

I agree. No pee stream, just the puddle. Even equiped the two tinkle items. Tested on a male PC.

I have the same problem, no Stream effect on my player character :-/

you can find a solution, please ? :)

When I use the console to play the new idles, they don't spawn furniture / spawn incomplete furniture in the case of the furo and milking machine animations. When I use the furniture in the zbftestzone, they don't cycle through the idles.

Just Sit on the respective Furniture and then run the Sexlab Versions in the ZAP MCM

Thank you very much!

Installing the textures causes CTDs for me but without them there's no issues. (except that the new objects are the classic purple)

Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

PS. I'm not using Prison Overhaul.

Delete All older textures and Meshes and do a fresh install .

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\bondage

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\ZaZ

These are the folders that you can delete before doing a fresh install

Also are you using any ZaZ based mods ?

Cheers

Are all not getting the Pee Streams and Squirting Stuff ?

Cause I did a fresh install too and they work just fine both the equipped versions and the animated versions . Need some load orders and more testers

In the latest version of Prison Overhaul, the pillory (xpoFurniturePillory) has a missing keyword, well, not actually missing, but its keyword (xx00F87C) is no longer in ZAP 6.0, either removed completely or its ID has been changed.

Edit: Yes, zbfFurniturePillory02 [KYWD:xx00F87C] has a new form ID in ZAP now.

I get the pee and squirt effects. It may be an ENB related issue or a lighting issue. (I had them working when I first installed the mod a couple of days ago.)

Also let me know if you need anything else converted/edited in 3dsmax. I may not be the best modder, but I can do conversions pretty well and very quick turn arounds lol. :D

My new character has been having fun in the zbftestzone. :) Tried out the equippable pussy effects and the only ones that show anything are the sticky goo ones. I get nothing from drops, squirting or pee. The animations all show a nice splashy puddle without a stream.

I agree. No pee stream, just the puddle. Even equiped the two tinkle items. Tested on a male PC.

everything I have tried has worked fine, I get one warning about the X shaped binding furniture, when loading my mod, I forget what warning it was, but everything seems to work fine with all that I have tried in the zbftestzone. It may have been a texture warning. but only see this when loading my Mod.

I see all liquid items displayed, just fine.

<<One thing>>

I was wondering if the mothers milk item could be extended in such a way as it would look conforming to even smaller breasted ladies.

Looking at its design, it appears that extending the breast attachment part would not badly effect its look, and as the extra length would be covered by the body of the Mesh, it might work okay.

Though I am only guessing.  It would be nice if they appeared to be attached to the smaller breasted ladies :)

For some reason I was under the impression you had horny/special animations that could be performed while walking. Is this the case?

Male
ZaZAPCHorMOff01
ZaZAPCHorMOff02
ZaZAPCHorMOff03

Female
ZaZAPCHorFOFF01 
ZaZAPCHorFOFF02
ZaZAPCHorFOFF03

Use SAE in console 
player.sae ZaZAPCHorFOFF01 

Breast motion Varies if one is using HDT etc

I tested pee 1 and 2 and tinkle 1 and 2: streams for all 4.

Edit: and squirts are ok as well.

everything I have tried has worked fine, I get one warning about the X shaped binding furniture, when loading my mod, I forget what warning it was, but everything seems to work fine with all that I have tried in the zbftestzone. It may have been a texture warning. but only see this when loading my Mod.

I see all liquid items displayed, just fine.

<<One thing>>

I was wondering if the mothers milk item could be extended in such a way as it would look conforming to even smaller breasted ladies.

Looking at its design, it appears that extending the breast attachment part would not badly effect its look, and as the extra length would be covered by the body of the Mesh, it might work okay.

Though I am only guessing.  It would be nice if they appeared to be attached to the smaller breasted ladies :)

That warning is Furniture Property mismatch error , its nothing to worry about atm , but I can fix that next release.

At first those suctions cups were animated objects , But Later on I skinned them so as people can fit them to custom bodies as they like. lol I was hoping someone can redo the mesh since its not too perfect 

But I would wait on it , because atm there are too many skeleton / hdt issues , Groovtama may try to work on an alternative later so I will wait , and redo the entire milking portion 

Cheers

OK, help an old guy out. :)

I'm in the test zone. If I try the milking machine on myself, I lose all control over point of view. I can't use tfc, I can't turn around the scene, I'm looking mostly at my back and the back of my head and can't see what's happening but I see the machine working. 

So I tried to get Muiri to use it. I have no idea how to get HER in the machine so I can walk around it and watch what's happening. If I TARGET her..... then go into the animation tester I see BOTH our names and even if I uncheck filter actor 1 (me) it still has both of us running through the animation superimposed over each other .

AND.... I also have the issue with no drips from leaky pussy unlesss I choose the sticky goo ones. Haven't tried the Pee ones yet.

I turn off automatic free camera in SexLab, and set a hotkey (in SexLab) for free camera, this hotkey works when using the machine (and at any other time)

An update on watersports...

I 'coc'ed out of the test zone to Riverwood and tried by the roadside there in daylight. Everything worked. She could drip, squirt, gush, pee and tinkle to her heart's content. :)

'Coc'ed back to the test zone and they didn't show up again. So maybe it's an interior/exterior problem related to lighting mods/ENB? I use ELFX and Unbleak performance. I'll have a play around and see if I can't track it down.

FURTHER UPDATE:

The liquid effects do show up in interiors, but are very, very faint. I tried in the Sleeping Giant and when next to the fire, in the brightest light in the inn, wee was almost completely invisible. I had to get the camera in close and from just the right angle to see it. In the more shadowy areas it was much more noticeable, though still a bit faint. I then deactivated ELFX and everything showed up clear as day, so it seems ELFX is causing the issue for me - possibly in combination with the ENB, I suppose.

ZaZ, I did a rebuild and reset on the whole SexLab FrameWork and the ZaZAnimationPack. Did a new save and tried it on Lydia in my Breezehome in Whiterun. 

It worked until I choosed the use nearby bed option but then Skyrim crashed. I also use RealVision ENB V262a, but that shouldnt cause any issues? (EDIT: I deactivated it, but it still crashes)  (EDIT 2: It seems to happend to all NPCs and animations)

I also have the XP32 Maximum Skeletion XPMS installed. Thanks for the support so far :) And my pc should handle Skyrim fine:

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit - Case: HAF 932 - HK: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme - Prossesor: Intel Core i7 2600K 1155 @ 3,40GHZ watercooled - RAM: 8GB - GPU: ASUS Nvidia GeForce 680 2GB - PSU: Chill Innovation modular @ 700W - HD: x1 Western Digtal internaldrive 500GB - x1 Samsung expansiondrive 1TB + 1 MyBook 1TB external disk.

Hey ZaZ, did you had a chance to look at the problem? Maybe its a corrupt savegame? Should I start a new character and test it? 

I also remember I  typed a console-command and then it worked when I tested it some time ago, but I dont remember which one. But it seems to work in some way, its only the CTD, after I choose what animation I want. 

ZaZ, I did a rebuild and reset on the whole SexLab FrameWork and the ZaZAnimationPack. Did a new save and tried it on Lydia in my Breezehome in Whiterun. 

It worked until I choosed the use nearby bed option but then Skyrim crashed. I also use RealVision ENB V262a, but that shouldnt cause any issues? (EDIT: I deactivated it, but it still crashes)  (EDIT 2: It seems to happend to all NPCs and animations)

I also have the XP32 Maximum Skeletion XPMS installed. Thanks for the support so far :) And my pc should handle Skyrim fine:

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit - Case: HAF 932 - HK: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme - Prossesor: Intel Core i7 2600K 1155 @ 3,40GHZ watercooled - RAM: 8GB - GPU: ASUS Nvidia GeForce 680 2GB - PSU: Chill Innovation modular @ 700W - HD: x1 Western Digtal internaldrive 500GB - x1 Samsung expansiondrive 1TB + 1 MyBook 1TB external disk.

Hey ZaZ, did you had a chance to look at the problem? Maybe its a corrupt savegame? Should I start a new character and test it? 

I also remember I  typed a console-command and then it worked when I tested it some time ago, but I dont remember which one. But it seems to work in some way, its only the CTD, after I choose what animation I want. 

Hmmm , You would Probably have to wait for Xaz to answer , because he would know , 

However it wouldn't hurt to try out with new start and fresh character it would narrow down the problem ,

Also avoid using the bed, try something that doesn't involve beds 

cheers

I've got a couple of issues showing up with the new pack. I have the blue item effect on a few items, notably crops and the bondage gear with chains. I tried deleting everything as suggested in an earlier post and this fixed iron collars and cuffs but not the other items. I don't use PO presently (I saw that this could cause issues) but did have it installed previously. Could there be some old files hiding somewhere, and if so where would they be lurking?

Also I went to the test zone and tried out the milking machines. The animations seem to play ok but there are no suction cups on the nipples. Are they not added yet or did I do something wrong?

Cheers!

WIll try that :) EDIT: I tried the Alternate Start mod to skip the intro. When I activated the bed it crashed. So it seems to be a bed-issue. What can I do to fix that? EDIT 2: Heres my modload-order sorted by LOOT: 

what does the bed function do actually ?

does sexlab provide a bed or sumthing 

WIll try that :) EDIT: I tried the Alternate Start mod to skip the intro. When I activated the bed it crashed. So it seems to be a bed-issue. What can I do to fix that? EDIT 2: Heres my modload-order sorted by LOOT: 

I think its just like clicking on a door to zone out, isn't it? Unless I misunderstood the question, lol ;)

I dont think so :P What I meant, was that Skyrim rim chrases when I activated the bed to get out of the prison in the Alternate Start mod. The quest says I have to lay down the bed to get out of it. I also figured out that the Realistic Ragdoll mod had some conflicts with the skeleton pack so I uninstalled that, but Skyrim crashes on the Alternate Start mod and with NPCs. 

I dont think so :P What I meant, was that Skyrim rim chrases when I activated the bed to get out of the prison in the Alternate Start mod. The quest says I have to lay down the bed to get out of it. I also figured out that the Realistic Ragdoll mod had some conflicts with the skeleton pack so I uninstalled that, but Skyrim crashes on the Alternate Start mod and with NPCs. 

Just use escape from the prison option  :P ....

I wouldn't know , you would have to post your load order and stuff in the tech support forum you would receive more help there.

I don't use majority of the mods  I cant be of much help :/ 

Cheers and good luck