[Refactor] "Tit Kit" v2 in the works. R E J O I C E.

CBBE/Bodyslide users: care to lend a hand? You need racemenu. If you're not a cbbe/bs user, but you use Mod Organizer, I'd really appreciate it if you would start a new profile with cbbe.

What this is:

It's a RaceMenu body overlay addon that add several textures for overlaying areola. If you can operate racemenu, you can operate this. 

Install: 

1) DL the zip

2) Unpack and install it.

3a) Requires RaceMenu. Without it, you'll see nothing different.

3b) Requires CBBE/Bodyslide. Without it, PC nipple/areola will look stupid.

4) It overwrites nothing.

I need opinions of more people to make sure this thing works as expected. It requires CBBE/Bodyslide. The effect will be misplaced on any other body.

If all goes according to plan, this will be the last test and I'll release this w'end.

(see this post for v5)

If you would please, test and comment. I mean, please say so even if everything seems copacetic.

Soft ring I don't get.

use an image viewer and look at it. . . both sides are there.

Alright I checked and it's not . . . but I know for a fact that I exported both sides. perplexing. I'll make it darker. maybe that will keep it from getting dropped cuz I'll bet it's happening in compression.

new version

see this post for the RC.

• soft ring is now darker and both show. Problem is that it's black and doesn't color. 
  • soft ring <size> is now ring soft <size> because I want to add a hard ring as well.
  • added nipple wrinkled.

Would like to add something in addition to tape, but not sure exactly what to do. Not as tattoos, but as areola. for example, dragon runes, in a ring, like the LOTR runes on the ring. Ideas? Thoughts?

Also, take note of the 'temp' choices. These are specifically so enterprising individuals have a template to start with. I will also be making the .psd available.

Tried it out, took some pics

nipples area, color and skin tone is too Dark, it seems that the nipples has taken too much Sun.. ^_^

on a pale skin or young woman nice charcters, it is rather a pinkish nipples color tone, however less dark.. more beautiful and natural :blush:

so.. it looks like the nipples of a ninety-year-old woman, surely the people who use only ECE do not feel the lack.. IMHO

dark nipple have it most of the women, even the ugly

pink nipples are the most beautiful and rare, are an expression of beauty and femininity, men are very lucky that they have girlfriends with nice breasts and pink nipples

tumblr_muhirtLH2A1qldt3zo1_1280.jpg

nipples area, color and skin tone is too Dark, it seems that the nipples has taken too much Sun..! ^_^

on a pale skin or young woman nice charcters, it is rather a pinkish nipples color tone, however, less dark, more beautiful and natural,

so.. it looks like the nipples of a ninety-year-old woman, surely the people who use only ECE do not feel the lack.. IMHO :blush:

You can pick whatever colour you prefer, any colour be it pink, beige, green or blue :)

nipples area, color and skin tone is too Dark, it seems that the nipples has taken too much Sun..! ^_^

on a pale skin or young woman nice charcters, it is rather a pinkish nipples color tone, however, less dark, more beautiful and natural,

so.. it looks like the nipples of a ninety-year-old woman, surely the people who use only ECE do not feel the lack.. IMHO :blush:

You can pick whatever colour you prefer, any colour be it pink, beige, green or blue :)

now that we have .. fantastic! ^_^

I'd like to try..  but I do not use RaceMenu

Release Candidate (=

And I have to call it that because it's A VERY complex piece of machinery here. It has taken me untold minutes to complete these changes.

If there's no bugs reported, the general release will be unchanged from this version.

If you're new to this, you need CBBE/Bodyslide, or else things won't line up and it'll look stupid. You also need RaceMenu or you'll have nothing to do.

Notes

• Moved everything down one directory to actors/TitKit.
  • Added ring hard <size> to complement ring soft <size>
  • Fixed ring soft to accept color.
  • Color reception varies between options due to the variance in the color of the source. But there shouldn't be any kind of tint offset.

If you've used an older version and load the save, the character will be the wonderful "missing texture blue" color until you change all existing overlays. It thinks the textures are missing (they are, actually because of the dir move). So you have to go thru, one by one, and change each layer. You can change it back, no problem. 

[edit] maybe I should attach the darn thing. TitKit.7z

Here's a few samples with various states of usage

I didn't count usage of "!blank" as it's really only necessary if you're making something small enough that the original is visible around the edges.

Small (2 layers)  post-37623-0-66099900-1408201309_thumb.jpg

Medium (3 layers)  post-37623-0-47307700-1408201311_thumb.jpg

Big (3 layers)  post-37623-0-14445900-1408201898_thumb.jpg

BLAM (3 layers)  post-37623-0-27835900-1408201313_thumb.jpg

After looking at this again, there's something going on there with the shapes. It's as if you're using a body that's based on cbbe, but has a modified uv/skin. Therefore it's generally in the right place, but noticeably misshapen.

What is that body?

Tested it out with CBBE, CHSBHC and ADEC body and it blended nicely over.

Tested it on CBBE with standard, SG, mature, the real girls CBBE mod and the skin from AnTiWoMaAgNoT and it blended over their textures just as nicely, too.

Therefore: from my point of view it works very nice just as intended. If there was a misplacement, I did not notice it.

Tested it out with CBBE, CHSBHC and ADEC body and it blended nicely over.

Tested it on CBBE with standard, SG, mature, the real girls CBBE mod and the skin from AnTiWoMaAgNoT and it blended over their textures just as nicely, too.

Therefore: from my point of view it works very nice just as intended. If there was a misplacement, I did not notice it.

Hey that's a pretty good list. Thanks.

You SURE it works with adec? I used to be an adec fan, and cbbe skinds didn't work on it . . . for me, anywya...

Hey that's a pretty good list. Thanks.

You SURE it works with adec? I used to be an adec fan, and cbbe skinds didn't work on it . . . for me, anywya...

Very sure. Tested again to make sure I had the right meshes (you know, you create something with Bodyslide started via MO and there you go.. vanilla meshes overwritten); installed ADEC again to make 100 % sure. It is the original mesh and it blends over and is placed well. Okay, the ADEC standard skin and its areola rule the "small" setups of your mod out. Because it simply is smaller in size.

In case my former posting was mistakable: I tested the different skins on the CBBE body, not on ADEC or CHSBHC. Because I believe I've read that those 3 body modells are related to each other.

If you got comfortable with MO, you will never want to go back to Nexus MM. Never. Ever. Believe me. I am trying to be as lazy as the Dude. And after i went through the installing and understanding process of MO.. it kind of helped me getting closer to my hero. Cause what's a hero.

@Monsto Brukes: your mod has a great info page on the nexus! (or referring to the Stranger: I like your style, Dude).

• 1 month later...

new version

see this post for the RC.

• soft ring is now darker and both show. Problem is that it's black and doesn't color. 
  • soft ring <size> is now ring soft <size> because I want to add a hard ring as well.
  • added nipple wrinkled.

Would like to add something in addition to tape, but not sure exactly what to do. Not as tattoos, but as areola. for example, dragon runes, in a ring, like the LOTR runes on the ring. Ideas? Thoughts?

Also, take note of the 'temp' choices. These are specifically so enterprising individuals have a template to start with. I will also be making the .psd available.

hiiii ! first of all,...THANKS FOR THIS MOD !!! :shy: ...i CANT UNDERSTAND WHY WE DON'T HAVE ANY MODS FOR Aureolas & NIPPLES....Any way we could use this on Npcs ?.........I'm dying to add a bit of variety here ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

do the overlays support normal maps?

They don't have them, but Racemenu supports using it. 

I just can't seem to get it to work.

I made some "veiny textures" and i wanted to make normals for them to make them "pop out" :P , just curious to know if they worked before i started work on that.

do the overlays support normal maps?

They don't have them, but Racemenu supports using it. 

I just can't seem to get it to work.

I made some "veiny textures" and i wanted to make normals for them to make them "pop out" :P , just curious to know if they worked before i started work on that.

A vein overlay would be sweet as hell. I'd definitely add it.

Incoming PM