[Refactor] "Tit Kit" v2 in the works. R E J O I C E.

EDIT :Crap I thought it was a new post because somebody just necro'd it, and thought I'd actually help those people by writing this down.

Ā 

Sorry, I'll leave this here as it may be useful for somebody, but I did not mean to necro this thread myself.

Ā 

----------

Ā 

For everybody trying to get a slavetat version, you could just blend the nipple(s) you like to the female skin you're currently using (works for CBBE and UNP).

That way it's not just an overlay and every female NPC has it. The problem is that they'll all have it, I haven't found a way to create multiple skin textures with different sizes / features (like taped nipples) and randomly apply it to NPCs (and have them remember which skin they're using).

Also this method applies whatever you're modifying to all races, meaning khajits and argonians will also have these (this is most likely because I'm not really used to the software, but with more time I think I could find out how to exclude some races).

Ā 

Here's how to do it :

Install Body Options (Skyrim nexus).

Ā 

When it's installed, find the executable in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options Blender".

Ā 

Don't open "TexBlend.exe" yet.

Ā 

Open up "Titkit.7z" (I'll try with Titkit v2 as soon as it's released, can't wait to get those veins (ALSO you can combine both features from Titkit v1 and Titkit v2, just try to manually apply them in game to see how they look like and remember the name of the overlays because that's how they're named inside the "Titkit.7z" file)).

Ā 

Inside your zip file explorer (winrar or 7zip), navigate to "Textures\Actors\TitKit\".

Ā 

I have decided that all females in my skyrim would use the "speckle 1 blam.dds", so I moved this file from "Textures\Actors\TitKit\" (still inside Titkit.7z) to "Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Color\Nipples".

Ā 

Once the .dds is in the \Nipples folder, go back to where the Texblend.exe is located at, open it up and select "Body and feet" at the "set" category and select "Color" at the "Type" category.

Ā 

A list of all availables textures will appear under "5. Choose Texture Mod To Apply".

Ā 

Scroll down, you should see stuff like "Body Resets", "<whatever body you're using> BODY", "Dirt", "Moles" and finally "Nipples".

Ā 

Click on "speckle 1 blam.dds", and click on "Preview" at the bottom right of the window. It will take some time to render.

Ā 

You'll be able to see your current female body texture in the "Source preview" picture at the top right, the Modification preview and the Destination preview at the bottom right.

Ā 

Make sure the Destination preview looks like the Source preview but with the Modification preview applied to it, hold Ctrl and click "Blend Images".

Ā 

Now, all your females (again, it will do that for all the races but I'm sure you can find a way to exclude some) will have this overlay applied, and it will not take up any overlay (which are limited, you can increase it in SKSE.ini but the more overlays you have the laggier your game becomes).

• 2 weeks later...

I really like your mod and use it a lot. Just a question, I don't really know howoverlays work in skyrim, but would it be possible to have some with really high definition tothey would still look ok on very large breasts? This is a problem I have for the moment, I use a mod that make my character breast size change and at bigger scale, the nipple texture is wierd, blurry and distorted.

The problem without you overlays would be the same and the only solution would be to downlad a texture with a higher resolution. That would slow down my game too much, but if I could only have the nipples in high resolution that would work fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/27/2015 at 5:13 AM, Monsto Brukes said:

Yo...

Ā 

Stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen.

Ā 

Thanks to echo711, I've a renewed vigor after peeking at his veiny addon to the Kit of Tits.

Ā 

Here's some capillary-like veins on the juggs.Ā 

Ā 

Here's 2 patterns. Bright light and dark color so you can see.

post-37623-0-32682300-1422342123_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-17840900-1422342128_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

And here they are more "in context". The last one is the 2 examples together.

post-37623-0-44138500-1422342118_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-95957900-1422342113_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-66952600-1422342110_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

1. I am going to lighten things up a bit.
    They were always just a little too dark. Skyrim's pallette is . . . weird. Anything below about 20% brightness is just black. Do I need to do this?
    Ā 
  2. I am taking requests.
    If you have a particular style of areola that you like, post a spoiler here of as many examples as you can and I'll work on it.
    Ā 
  3. UNP Version is not out of the question, but someone else will have to do it.
    ThisTownIsKillingMe build a UNP based psd. I've not looked at it. He's ok with making it available to someone that wants to take a shot at it.

I won't do it. I don't use and have never used a UNP or any variant, therefore I have no desire. I will however help whoever does.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Is there somewhere that can do that?
I really liked the Tit Kit.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...