DOA Races

saddad

• 3 months later...

First off, thanks for re-uploading! wanted to ask everyone here if there is any way to change the textures on them to add different bodies? At the moment I'm using unpb, but the textures are all messed up and trying to add my own textures makes the skin darker than their faces. Anyone know if theres another conversion with a different body type?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I managed the race doa mod work on my skyrim but needs a body and the body I'm using is specific puns that only serves to doa race and has a problem that I do not like the pubic hair is brown and over so do not stick with characters that have the hair of a different color to brown as ayane with violet hair so eh 3dmgame been searching but found nothing ....... hey could someone help me with the pubic hair or wear a body CBBE doa without pubic hair?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The eyes are a bit awkwardly, can someone fix it or tell me how it can be done?

EDIT: After messing a bit with Racemenu, i manage (i think) to improve Helena eyes.

If you guys like her "new" head  i could try fix the eyes of the other girls, but is kinda simple, really. (Be warned that i can not fix the stain in the eyes, just improve the eyelashes and make the eyes a bit less awkward, since they where a bit to separated from one another for some reason.

Just mess around with Race menu until you find a acceptable result.

Put the file in:

Data\Meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\DOA5.esp

Replace when asked.

Backup first!

And please,  tell me what you guys think.

0000D1EB.rar

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2017 at 7:16 AM, ztron5 said:

The eyes are a bit awkwardly, can someone fix it or tell me how it can be done?

EDIT: After messing a bit with Racemenu, i manage (i think) to improve Helena eyes.

If you guys like her "new" head  i could try fix the eyes of the other girls, but is kinda simple, really. (Be warned that i can not fix the stain in the eyes, just improve the eyelashes and make the eyes a bit less awkward, since they where a bit to separated from one another for some reason.

Just mess around with Race menu until you find a acceptable result.

Put the file in:

Data\Meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\DOA5.esp

Replace when asked.

Backup first!

And please,  tell me what you guys think.

0000D1EB.rar

Thanks!

Archived