View File

sc2ghost.jpg

The HD retex

12/26/13

For some reason I lost the Nova.nif file completely. Fortunately I remembered I had previously put all of my mods on mediafire so I was able to reobtain Nova.nif. There shouldn't be a missing mesh file. Thank you for your patience.

First off I'd like to apologize to everyone for waiting for it much longer than expected. I really got into learning how to port content and used almost up all of my free time just to learn to mod, it was addicting. I messed around with modding so much it started to affect my school grades. I am currently in a college for pharmacy and it's really tough (I'm not that smart, I have to REALLY study hard just to pass... barely). Well, the low point was receiving a 36 on one of my exams. At that point, I had to just stop modding and even stop playing games in general. That 36 put me in a huge hole and I actually thought I was going to fail out this year. So for the rest of the semester I worked my butt off, and passed this semester by a very tiny margin of the minimum GPA requirement which is to maintain at least a 3.0 a semester.

So anyways, I was not able to learn how to script completely, and my attempts to add glow textures didn't work. So this is just the initial release. I decided that I will just update it, instead of having people to wait for one big mod. I have not done anything to it since March. However, time permitting I would still like to work on it so hang tight for updates. I have to return to school over summer for work and a class.

Installation:
Just drag and drop into data folder.
Uninstallation:
Delete all of the files.

Type "Help Hostile"
Than "player.additem XXXXXXX 1"

Do NOT upload anywhere else without my permission.

Thank you for your patience.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks to XiNavaro for porting it to Oblivion!
Thanks to Blizzard for the awesome game and model!
Thanks to R0r0r0 and Vioxsis for ton of help!

All,

Ok for some reason the main mesh file isn't there I must have taken it out by accident, I will put it in the next update.

I have not made it for either CBBE or UNP, although it will be CBBE in the future. I meshed around with weight sliders few months ago before I had to call it quits.

For retextuting, I have pmed you.

The guard at 39 seconds was my poor attempt to make it look like it was a telepathic kill :(

Thanks!

I have added the missing mesh file. For some reason I ended up deleting it. I remembered I had everything on mediafire so I was able to recover the file. Thank you for your patience. If there are any more problems don't hesitate to ask here or pm me. Thanks.

@jinxno_o it's not placed in the game. you need to hit the tilde key and type in "help hostile". than add the codes. It's up in the file description.

This doesn't work - "player.additem XXXXXXX 1" produces "item XXXXXXX not found for parameter objectid" error, even after "help hostile." Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...