49 minutes ago, CyanBunnye said:

My bad, I got confused with the last sentence " but personaly i call the as thay are manga or anime depending on how its made " wasn't sure we were talking about the same thing.

Alright then thanks man

i can understand what you have said. im not the best at explaning things 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It took longer to reach the Zou Arc in One Piece than expected, not that it was somehow unpleasant to reach that point the long way even if Dressrosa could feel like a detour too far at times thanks to all of the padding.

Thankfully, I stuck with it, allowing me to see that One Piece is the antidote to much of the cliches that built up in the Shounen action- high adventure genres over the years, be it in the complete eschewing of the concept of the Competence Zone by featuring characters of all ages displaying various levels of capability fitting for their level of experience and talent rather than having anyone over 25 years old being treated as a decrepit walking corpse and a resistance to Aesthetic Genders, generally giving men and women (at least the homo sapiens) separate approaches to combat rather than having someone who is 36 kg effortlessly tossing people several time their mass without any explanation, something which not only adds a bit of realism to the high fantasy to better contrast the real and the unreal, it also gives much needed variety to the combat scenarios. If Nami or Tashigi fought exactly the same as Sanji or Zoro, things would become repetitive very quickly (a problem that series inspired by Dragon Ball Z suffer from as everyone is identical outside of signature moves and power level).

It also is one of the most interesting East Meets West cultural mash-ups that I have seen in years right after the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise, be it in character names and design storyline inspirations or even multi-lingual wordplay.

That it has beast people who are treated as a merely having taken alternate path to sapience rather than mutants created by toxic waste, the result of a curse or experiments created by mad scientists is an added bonus. 

As a Bleach fan they are bringing it back for the next arc after several years. Here is the Trailer for the Thousand Year Blood War

Spoiler

Demon Slayer Season 2

Spoiler

Edit: I don't know if it has an anime but I've been reading this manga:

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/series/S61/booty-royale-never-go-down-without-a-fight

Edited by Hiderius
  • 3 months later...

Now that I have seen an episode of Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi, I get the impression that someone wanted to do their own take on Senran Kagura that will find its way around Sony's morality monitors. They can not throw a fit over a bunch of buxom bosoms if there is only one character in the entire show who looks as if she has started puberty. 

kunoichi-tsubaki-no-mune-no-uchi.png.a09ca203b940a04305a8e61f2a8eb456.png

• 8 months later...

5 great shows to watch that you may not know in case you have a life and want to avoid the trash and shitty reviews by YouTubers:

Cyberpunk: Akudama Drive

Psychological Thriller: The Promised Never Land

Wholesome / cute: Spy x Family

Isekai (Alice in Wonderland): The Twelve Kingdoms - Yeah it's old but the art still holds up to today's standards.

Historical"ish": Vinland Saga

• 3 weeks later...

In the season following the return of Bleach after a decade and change and the reboot of Urusei Yatsura after quite a few more decades, Vinland Saga returns after the comparatively short downtime of a full degree plan. If all of these shows can get a second chance at life, there might actually be a chance for those programs cut off at the knees by Netflix to return to the airwaves or at least on one streaming service or other. 

I have been watching these and some are getting a season 2 in 2023

Eminence in shadow

Macross

Trinity Seven

Jujutsu Kaisen

Ancient Magus Bride

Mushoku Tensei Jabbas Reincarnation

So I'm a Spider, So What?

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy-

Redo of Healer

High School DxD

New anime that comes out in 2023

Nier Automata

Edited by Clea Strange
  • 9 months later...
On 11/8/2023 at 9:42 PM, Wight Zombi said:

And so Shingeki no Kyojin, or Attack on Titan, has FINALLY come to an end after all of these years.  It's been quite the ride, that's for sure.

To date, it is the only tangentially zombie apocalypse related media that I have seen that had a satisfying, logical conclusion (other than 'Night of the Living Dead', that is).

That will not stop people who had specific 'ships' in mind or wanted to see certain characters glorified in a way that the text never even hinted was going to happen from saying that it was horrid, however.

Peter Dinklage was dead wrong about why there was backlash against the ending of Game of Thrones (which was absurdly upbeat rather than tragic as anticipated based upon the rules established prior to the last two seasons) but his criticism would have had a bit more weight had it been directed at SnK's viewer/reader base instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Considering that we are on a video game oriented modding site right now, I would recommend Frieren to any and all who are curious to what would happen to the immortal elven party members in an RPG heroic team once the main villain is vanquished and the events of the critical plot recedes into legend.

df2fab6c5b792c69cfe35003376c951c.thumb.jpg.72f291ff8f05ed1a53d645e9f160cb77.jpg