Took FLCL off the rack for a little spin just now. Laughed half the neighborhood awake I'd gather... This classic still gives me the biggest WTF after all these years.

Yea FLCL is the biggest WTF am I watching, but still am drawn towards watching more.

Took FLCL off the rack for a little spin just now. Laughed half the neighborhood awake I'd gather... This classic still gives me the biggest WTF after all these years.

Yea FLCL is the biggest WTF am I watching, but still am drawn towards watching more.

Lain is also weird.

though the wtf moments might be a bit smaller ~ daily live of highschool boys got a good bunch of wtf moments too :3 (anyone ever read an explanation about flcl? though i got some things, i mostly grasped not the whole part of the story, that they showed between the "lines")

and gurren lagann was in my eyes not even weird : D ~ they used a lot of exaggerations and the battles were just hilarious, but maybe i just got used to those kind of anime

OK am I the only one that feels like after 15 episodes Akatsuki no Yona isn't really going anywhere?

It's really slow going if they follow the manga with 24 they'll get to the last dragon and nothing significant will happen. Just hope for a 2nd season where things seem to get interesting.

Lain is also weird.

Ditto for Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi.

Aah! My brain is melting!

Okay, just finished an anime called Over Drive. No, it's not about race cars. It's about bicycle races! Found it surprisingly good despite having a fair amount of dislike for sports oriented anime.

OK am I the only one that feels like after 15 episodes Akatsuki no Yona isn't really going anywhere?

It's really slow going if they follow the manga with 24 they'll get to the last dragon and nothing significant will happen. Just hope for a 2nd season where things seem to get interesting.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of especially considering it always takes at minimum 1 anime season between a shows season 1 and a season 2.

dat moment when you missing the "shoujo ai" tag and find it later after watch the anime...

oh btw, it's not an anime but I just found this manga and finished it, it's quite good although a little bit ecchi and it has some serious moment.

Renai Shimasen ka? (Shall we love? / Why don't we fall in love?)

for mangas i could recommend "Homunculus"(one of my favorites) or  "Doubt!" (the one with the rabbids) if you don't mind some psychological/horror

and rather new: "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!" a nice comedy based "shonen" story. there are just 3 chaps out so far in english, but they are definitely worth reading

My list of watched anime is rather small and filled with mainstream titles, but I liked them so idgaf.

Death Note (by far my favourite)

Madoka Magica

Bleach

Naruto

Sakura Trick

Fairy Tail

Shakugan no Shana (this one brings back memories that I don't want to remember so I never finished watching it and never intend to)

i don't now either what so many have against the last season of sns :v it was different not just from the anime itself, but from a lot of other shonen with the plot twist, they added there,

but definitely not bad, though the end was a bit rushed (i guess i should read the novels to see if the end is actually better there but sadly they are not translated :v)

Whaat, i loove this anime >u< It's one of my favorites ongoing ones atm, beside Kamisama Hajimemashita season 2. And i'm really happy with how it's going atm, i don't feel that it's slow or anything at all >u< You can really see how their relationships develop every episode C: