Anybody watches anime around here?

Just spent the whole week watching a bunch of titles HAHA.

Lets see the ones I've watched so far:
Hyouka, Zetsuen no Tempest, Another, Mirrai Nikki, Dead Man Wonderland, Blood C, Sekirei, IS, Code geass, Gundam 00, Death Note hmmm, yeah I think that about all of them.

Any other good titles to watch?

I wish you can tell me a few of a good title. It's been, how should I put it, weird, since the collapse of Shinsen-subs and Eclipse wasn't that active since my last visit to the mIRC. Now the scene is riddled with a fast subs; long gone the quality and superior translations. I wish I could help them with this and that.

Nichijou

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Minami-ke series

Noir

Gunslinger Girl

Akira

Ghost in the Shell movies and series

Azumanga Daioh

Redline

Afro Samurai

Samurai Champloo

Amagami SS and Plus (I rage when I saw this anime, so I only watch it once)

Seirei no Moribito

NGE series, OVA and movies

Rebuild of Evangelion 1.1 and 2.2 (still waiting for 3.3 :D )

All of TYPE-MOON (it's not Sailor Moon) franchise

H-anime  :P

Basically nearly all the anime that this following subs had done;

Shinsen-subs, Static-subs, Eclipse, GG, Thora, Niizk, Anime-Kraze, AnimeYoshi, Unlimited Translation Works, ANBU, KickAssAnime, AnimeOne, Ayu, Lunar, Triad, AnimeForever, Yoroshiku.

I think nowadays the scene should find a way to resize those damn size of an anime, but I will definitely say no to rmbv.

Well a random title popped into my head;  "Btoom!" or whatever.  I dunno, it was kind of cool but the ending was like wtf?  Left a total clif hanger and have no intention to go into a second season, so I dunno..

A bunch of players of some video game are kidnapped and dropped off onto some island. And they basically have to survive using actual bombs from the video game.

...Or something like that.

Already watched that one, forgot to add that at the OP HAHA

Well the manga is just a 2 or 3 chapters ahead from the ending of the anime so they left it like that.

Forgot to add Sword Art Online, overrated anime the ones on the on the OP are much better HAHA

I don't know if this is just me, but the quality; by quality I mean storyline and it's depth, has been declined compared to the past. The main attraction nowadays only those excessive fanservice and that massive howitzers. Don't get me wrong, I like that, but what I do hate is, they put the entire strength of the anime on that thing, I can always watch H-anime if I want to see that for 30 minutes. And what about the strong lead male protagonist, it's becoming more and more endangered nowadays. The male becoming more pathetic and lame. Moreover, the injection of NTR genre made the entire series ridiculously boring. Wait, it's that anime or manga? I forgot. -_-

I don't know if this is just me, but the quality; by quality I mean storyline and it's depth, has been declined compared to the past. The main attraction nowadays only those excessive fanservice and that massive howitzers. Don't get me wrong, I like that, but what I do hate is, they put the entire strength of the anime on that thing, I can always watch H-anime if I want to see that for 30 minutes. And what about the strong lead male protagonist, it's becoming more and more endangered nowadays. The male becoming more pathetic and lame. Moreover, the injection of NTR genre made the entire series ridiculously boring. Wait, it's that anime or manga? I forgot. -_-

The hell is NTR?

Anybody watches anime around here?

Just spent the whole week watching a bunch of titles HAHA.

Lets see the ones I've watched so far:

Hyouka, Zetsuen no Tempest, Another, Mirrai Nikki, Dead Man Wonderland, Blood C, Sekirei, IS, Code geass, Gundam 00, Death Note hmmm, yeah I think that about all of them.

Any other good titles to watch?

Just noticed that majority of the tittles you've watched are pretty brutal and gory lol

But damn they're good to watch

Which reminds me....

THEE best anime this year, Shingeki no Kyojin!!

Seriously go watch it now!! I mean right now! lol :D

WHY HAS NOBODY RECOMMENDED STEINS GATE?!!?!??!?! Best anime ever imo.
Also recommend elfen lied (really good plot if you can ignore the nudity/fanservice, lots of blood), shinsekai yori (most underrated/underappreciated anime ever), code geass (did OP mention watching that? If you haven't definitely check it out).

Currently watching: Attack of the Titan (shingeki no kyojii or however you spell it), and claymore. Both are pretty good so far... :)

Oh and grave of the fireflies, that shit will make a grown man cry. I would know since I bawled like a baby. :blush: