Tera Mounts

Cephae

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo,

We have started to work on that mount but it needs to be adjusted, she does not walk, the eyes are floating around, she cannot open her mouth...

Tawny.jpg

Tawny2.jpg

I need help with her, she would be part of AlienSlof GothShop and I will give her to gg77 for his mod Monter Mounts.

If someone here can help would be extremely nice :D

As well we convert more Tera armors for male, like those for exemple :

PopoHat.jpg

Teranew.jpg

castanic_m_r20.jpg

Blackandblue.jpg

Tera2Armors.jpg

+ Some new stuff,

Combination.jpg

The more we can have help "like help for that mount or more Tera armor conversions" the more that shop will be orgasmic for our lads, for those who love to play with Male chars of course, and that mounts is for every chars.

:D

Nice, that's pretty cool, I hope once you finish with these you can give the TERA lion mounts a go.

I  have extracted the files for all the mounts using umodel, I don't have time to actually do anything with them, so if anyone wants to get them ingame, I can probably upload the files somewhere.

Thanks

i have .psk for the skeletons, .mat for the materials and .tga for the textures, so you probably need to convert it a bit.
I can use gildor's actorX importer to get the .pkg into 3dsmax I dont know how to get the textures and materials to show up though...

here's an example: (the argonite horse)
Argonite_Horse.rar

also, maybe you can try looking at the sabertooth mount in the nexus to finish the lioness, get some anims or something from there...

Yep, it's me.

It seems that for the animation it can't be better as it's the same as Sabrecat Mounts or Tiger Mounts.

So I am gonna see if she can open her mouth a bit and to put her saddle.

For the rest if someone wants to help to add more Tera armors it would be really nice, many stuff for gals and too few for lads...

We are especially interested in Leather or Robe from Castanic and High Elf.

:D

Thanxxxxxxxxxx we will see next week what is possible to do with the mount.

For the rest I really know that it's very difficult to have help when it deals with sexy male stuff, ppl prefer big armor full covering for males lol :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, after the improvement of the Royal Robe, we do the body 1 of those versions and we should make a beta soon with those models and the shop of course and I really hope with the mount ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived