Lovers with PK banned

Ahahahaha! Nice one! You got me too but the fact that you suddenly didn't stand for Lovers PK anymore seemed a bit strange. Take a look at the game Total War 2 if you haven't seen it and you understand why this is a joke.

You didn't get me, haha! Well, I only checked LL today and saw the thread subject and knew immediately it was a joke. I think it was because I had a whole day to reflect on the shenanigans at work, Google's dumb ass prank, and HF flipping everyone's posts upside down and changing their names (which was annoying, not funny).

But while we're on topic, I've decided to unistall all of my mods for Oblivion and reinstall vanilla Oblivion because I want to punish my eyeballs.  ::)

:(

Time To bid Lovers PK good bye  :'(

>_

hardly heard about it though.....i will miss lovers PK project becoz its been a gr8 community which had guts to host so awesome Adult mods.......

Wish Ashal Best Of Luck with his new Idea ^^

T'was just an april fools joke :P