Lovers with PK banned

EDIT: Happy April fools everybody

I've decided to take Lover's Lab in a new direction with stricter guidelines as I can no longer stand by some of the actions the mod has taken. As such, Lovers with PK will no longer be allowed to be hosted here, all my translations of the plugin will be brought off line and I ask no longer distributed.

I am excited about new prospects in the field of adult sex mods for the game "Total War: Shogun 2" and as such do not wish to have Lovers with PK distracting me from this endeavor. It is regrettable that this will affect this great community profoundly, but it is a step for the site I believe in and hope many of you will follow me in and stick around to see this great new mod.

All Lovers with PK mods on this site will be removed by 4/02/2011 and replaced with the new focus on Total War: Shogun 2 adult mods.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Oh look here come the samurai, wait ummm those are NOT their katanas....oh we are so screwed.

Also damn man, you know with Skyrim cancelled or at least suspended and the way the gaming and modding communities are going these days I have given some serious thought to just quiting gaming all together.

edit: This from a guy who learned the alphabet on an old...I think it was an Atari with a Jetsons spelling game.

total war for the naked samurai hordes battleing it out with one another' date=' only question still around, who is going to stick who?  :o

but on the other hand, well RTS sex battle, thats something for the masses  ;)

[/quote']

Simple.  We will need to find a way to code in an army of Amazons.

When I see this post in the morning , my first reaction was to download all  ::)

But I've doubt when I see the reply is almost positive ,  so I read this first post carefully and see :

so I understand :P

When I see this post in the morning ' date=' my first reaction was to download all  ::)

But I've doubt when I see the reply is almost positive ,  so I read this first post carefully and see :

so I understand :P

You know, I used to play RTCW Enemy Teritorry on whosgaming.com. One day the server owner logs in, plays for a bit then says "So long, and thanks for all the fish" and pulls the plug. Game server, forum, site, EVERYTHING gone forever in an instant. I cringe every time I read this line, even though I love Douglas Adams.

Although I have to admit, good one Ashal. :D