CBBE - MV Elder Edition

Sunspot2

This is a preview of CBBE - MV Elder Edition
The mod will make elder female NPCs (all females from Elder Race) to have unique bodies and outfits proper to the age.
This will add more variation to Skyrim in the spirit of my other mods: CBBE - More Variation and Better Males - More Variation

post-59905-0-92139000-1367815992_thumb.png

Dear God.

On the other hand, it looks better than the old bitties that I have running around Whiterun with no clothes on AND an improper skin because I pickpocketed their clothes off and they wouldn't put them back on.

So I suppose little favors, right?

Here's a disturbing question... Ready? 

TBBP compatible?

/me shoots himself in the head.

All that being said, well done on the immersion front. Adding a little realism is never a bad thing, imo.

@monsto There will be non-phisics, BBP and TBBP versions. I personally use the TBBP hehe.

And the idea is exactly immersion, we already have children and adult bodies for Skyrim, why not add fat people and old people?

Fukin damn right, immersive realism ftw. This is the reason clothes were invented. Good to be reminded of that, rather than having worlds completely populated buy teenage cheerleaders.

I have no problem living in a world with hot teenage cheerleaders really .... or do I now .... but in any case I do love this texture set as soon as we can have a proper unique body system working in Skyrim, all the ones are tried didnt gave really good results.

Very good idea, but nevernude is must, else I wouldnt touch it with stick.

Just not sure how clothes detection would be handled by this. Do elder race have special meshes for outfits? Doubt.

@monsto There will be non-phisics, BBP and TBBP versions. I personally use the TBBP hehe.

And the idea is exactly immersion, we already have children and adult bodies for Skyrim, why not add fat people and old people?

i8JifdLhcL3zx.png

I have never been so serious about joking in my life. I was totally and unequivocally not serious about the tbbp question.

And I'll echo the nevernude request. Please oh please add nevernude.

Very good idea, but nevernude is must, else I wouldnt touch it with stick.

Just not sure how clothes detection would be handled by this. Do elder race have special meshes for outfits? Doubt.

I already created new models for all clothes and changed the settings in CK to make elder race to have it's own meshes.

You can download this where?

You'll be able to download it here or in nexus when released.

Am I the only one not bothered by it?

Funny how people is so horrified. Many of the mods here aren't suitable to my taste, but I never put a disapproving comment based simply on taste.

I think its a great Idea and look forward to having appropriately baggie bums on the old maids of whiterun. I don't think anyone is actually being disapproving more just lighthearted japing. Press on and release it asap m8 !

You know, I just looked at your screenies again and, damn me if that don't look a bit like Angela Lansbury from murder she wrote ;)

• 2 months later...

I hope you really do go through with this. I personally would never want to have to take their clothes off but I have been wanting to see something like this for the sake of immersion. Everytime I try to use a nude mod the glaring texture mismatch and seams drive me insane as most people don't care too much how the old people look.

I'm just curious if there is a UNP/UNPB version in the works as well. Fellas too. I tried CBBE but I couldn't stick with it as I never really found a body preset I liked. In the end I would just go back to vanilla and XCE. I just recently tried UNPB and the first impression is great so I thought I should ask. I absolutely hate to sound demanding but Sexy Skyrim can always stand for more immersion.

I hope you really do go through with this. I personally would never want to have to take their clothes off but I have been wanting to see something like this for the sake of immersion. Everytime I try to use a nude mod the glaring texture mismatch and seams drive me insane as most people don't care too much how the old people look.

I'm just curious if there is a UNP/UNPB version in the works as well. Fellas too. I tried CBBE but I couldn't stick with it as I never really found a body preset I liked. In the end I would just go back to vanilla and XCE. I just recently tried UNPB and the first impression is great so I thought I should ask. I absolutely hate to sound demanding but Sexy Skyrim can always stand for more immersion.

CBBE has the body slider that you can make your own preset customized to your tastes. But yes, I'm with you 99.999999999%, I hate looking at old women with extremely large seam gaps and mismatching textures. I get confused when I see an old lady with 4 nipples.

Archived