UFO/AFT Compatible SexLabWorkingGirl v1.0 and a Small Concept Mod

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

FYI. I'm already in the process of turning the mod into "Haelga's Girl" :lol: 

It will be a standalone mod with SexLab animations. There are also a few new things I'll try to implement one of which is spectators joining the sex. :lol:

Although, TBH, I'd rather join a team of modders to create a better mod, instead of creating my own. 

I also finished testing the Working gilr mod.

Well I did have severe dificulties to make the NPCs follow me, most will not (exept guards) and under no circumstaces will they follow if you change a cell (enter a building for example).

I am also unable to start the group animations. The initial dialogue is there, but a dialogue to start sex does not pop us so you just get stuck with the npc follow you. Pity, I was looking forward for the 3P animations. The good news is that in this save too if the client dies (intentionaly or not) before having sex a clean save will fix it. 

I prefer the way your mod makes npcs to follow you. I am very much looking forwarding for its next version  :D

I don't have UFO (even a lot of people like it, I consider it still buggy, conflicting with several other mods and incomplete about dragonborn dlc), nor AFT (I don't know it) and I'm using from ages EFF.

I never experienced (by now) the problems reported by azmodan22. My clients follow me without problem, even if I change cell, enter a building.

About the threesome, it works but it's a bit complicated to start it fine. You must ask to the first client, then talk AGAIN with him ("Are you up for ...") then talk with the other client ("It costs 40 each").

After that, the action starts by itself. At the end, you must ask payment from both client. That's all.

In the meanwhile, I downloaded this one (WG_test) and I'll try it soon.

The "are you ap for..." appers in the fist choice of commands for me..

I'll test it some more then.

Edit* 1

he he.. broke it again. If you exit the dialogue when you are supposed to choose an option for sex, the next time you speak to that npc you canot initate the dialogue for sex again, and you cannot do that with other npcs either.

Edit* 2

Your clients follow you normallly and enter buildings because they are "normal" followers. With the patch they are not normall followers. That might not sit well with the way that the rest of the mod is made. 

FYI. I'm already in the process of turning the mod into "Haelga's Girl" :lol:

It will be a standalone mod with SexLab animations. There are also a few new things I'll try to implement one of which is spectators joining the sex. :lol:

Although, TBH, I'd rather join a team of modders to create a better mod, instead of creating my own. 

May we should start a 'team of modders'.  I have something in the works, and everyone seems to be doing similar things.   PM me if interested.

I am using AFT and no issues so far with your mod, great job!

Can you initiate the 3P animations?

Will NPCs follow in buildings?

Did you have any success with 3-actor animations while using shane4244's original mod?

I will look into NPC not following and dialogue issue. They are easy to fix but I'm working on Haelga's Girl right now so it'll take a while to post an update.

FYI. I'm already in the process of turning the mod into "Haelga's Girl" laugh.png

It will be a standalone mod with SexLab animations. There are also a few new things I'll try to implement one of which is spectators joining the sex. laugh.png

May we should start a 'team of modders'.  I have something in the works, and everyone seems to be doing similar things.   PM me if interested.

Let me finish my little concept mod and then we can talk about what we can do. ;)

Did you have any success with 3-actor animations while using shane4244's original mod?

I will look into NPC not following and dialogue issue. They are easy to fix but I'm working on Haelga's Girl right now so it'll take a while to post an update.

I havent tryed Working girl witout you patch. I removed it in my first attempt because is highly uncompatible Amzing Follower Tweaks (AFT). AFT, kinda "records" your followers so it can make them switch outfits for standart (battle) City and Home. However it only has 32 slots, and if you want to remove one permanently you have to reset that NPC through AFT. Without your mod everytime the player picks up a client he takes up a followers spot, and after the act you mast reset him (hoping he will be removed). So you undestand how big problems constantly adding and removing followers in follower mod can cause.

Personaly I was planing on using Helgas girl. I like the fact that in WG you unlock positions and that it has 3p animations but since it is uncompatible with my game.. I was hopping Helgas girl will have something similar  :shy:

As I wrote in my previous post, I'm actually using the original Shane4244's WorkinGirl for SexLab. Not yet your mod (downloaded but "on hold").

And I was able to have the 3P sex without big problems. There is only a "tricky way" to follow, as explained above.

But, as I wrote too, I'm not using UFo nor AFT but only EFF.

As I wrote in my previous post, I'm actually using the original Shane4244's WorkinGirl for SexLab. Not yet your mod (downloaded but "on hold").

And I was able to have the 3P sex without big problems. There is only a "tricky way" to follow, as explained above.

But, as I wrote too, I'm not using UFo nor AFT but only EFF.

The problemm is not with the working girl mod. It is with the Working Girl AND this patch. 

FYI don't mix the original SexLabWorkingGirl and my UFO/AFT Compatible version of it. Mine is not a patch, it's a replacement for the original.

I've completed adding my first SL animation to Haelga's Girl and it's looking good, now I'm going to take a short coffee break and then will start working on SLWG to fix those issues. I'll probably post an update within a few hours.

About the threesome, it works but it's a bit complicated to start it fine. You must ask to the first client, then talk AGAIN with him ("Are you up for ...") then talk with the other client ("It costs 40 each").

After that, the action starts by itself. At the end, you must ask payment from both client. That's all.

May I ask you something, do you pick up two clients to follow you to start 3-actor animations? Or you just pick one client as a follower and the third actor in the animation is just another NPC you just bumped into? Because in vanilla Skyrim you're not allowed to have more than one follower at a time.

I added a check to prevent you from taking another client if you already have one. Does the original version of the mod auto-dismiss the current client when you get a new one? Because there wasn't any check in dialogues to prevent you from picking a new client.

May I ask you something, do you pick up two clients to follow you to start 3-actor animations? Or you just pick one client as a follower and the third actor in the animation is just another NPC you just bumped into? Because in vanilla Skyrim you're not allowed to have more than one follower at a time.

Exactly as azmodan22 suggested. Only the first one will follow you. The other one is casual.

I added a check to prevent you from taking another client if you already have one. Does the original version of the mod auto-dismiss the current client when you get a new one? Because there wasn't any check in dialogues to prevent you from picking a new client.

No. You MUST dismiss the first one asking for money. At least if you have a multifollower mod. If not, I suppose the first one should be automatically dismissed nut I'm not sure.

Edit* 1

he he.. broke it again. If you exit the dialogue when you are supposed to choose an option for sex, the next time you speak to that npc you canot initate the dialogue for sex again, and you cannot do that with other npcs either.

This is actually a bug with the original mod. At the end of "This looks good enough" the mod removes a token from the player which is actually required for the dialogue itself to appear. In other words, you only get the "This looks good enough" dialogue option once, then the token gets removed from your inventory and if you cancel out the dialogue at that point you'll get stuck with no dialogue option to choose from. I won't attempt to fix that as I'm not sure what those tokens are used for.

Exactly as azmodan22 suggested. Only the first one will follow you. The other one is casual.

Thanks. I suppose we're talking about the part comes after "You up for some group action?" dialogue, right? I've removed the check I added to that so it should work now.
Tested for compatibility UFO Gone with at least 15 clients and mates caught and released it seems did a great job anyway if I have problems I'll tell you.

Thank you.

I forgot a mod Manu? Have not seen and since translated into my language or not seen any menu.

Testing 1.1 Version (UFO compatible).

Even with not UFO but EFF.

Bug report (If already reported, I apologize):

I'm actually at "rank 2" of the job (cock sucker). There are two lines of dialogue after the first approach (do you need a date?) and they are (approximated):

1. Want to follow me into a place ....

2. I'll suck you right here.

Chosen the option 2  ----> appeared the message about a client following you  -----> disabled the dialogue using the "tab" key (to try if client follows anyway) ----> the client follows BUT the next dialogue "I help you to sort it out" (and also the "this place lokks good enough") disappears forever.

CONSEQUENCE:  (Weird)  The client becomes a "permanent" follower. Impossible to dismiss him/her. Solved only loading a previous save.

Well, there's certainly potential, and it's a great mod, but if there's so many unknown variables with the other mod and causing all these problems, why not make your own mod ? we really could use more mods like this one, and maybe have quest chains ? if you get to a certain nr of "clients" you can move to another area, and so on. Keep up the great work.

BJornk, i have a strange problem. Really want to use your UFO compatible version of Workinggirl but the dialogue won't show up for me at all. It does show up with Shane's orginal version and works perfectly fine - yes I do have to dismiss them afterwards. This is starting from a clean game that has not had any other animation mods (sex or otherwise) that I use for testing. SKSE is up to date and working fine; FNIS run of course (but that wouldn't affect dialogue). Can you point me in some direction to troubleshoot this? I use a male toon and I'm soliciting other males.

Edit: sqv says that working girl is running at stage 0.