UFO/AFT Compatible SexLabWorkingGirl v1.0 and a Small Concept Mod

Here's a small concept mod to demonstrate my take on following and auto-approaching clients. To be specific, I made this with shane4244's Working Girl mod in mind, to remove its dependency on vanilla follower system.

• File: 
  • Installation: Drop it into the Data folder.
  • Requirements: None.
  • Note: There is no sex in this mod other than implied. Also, don't mind the dialogues, they are simply placeholders.
  • How to use: Wear an amulet of Dibella and go to Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften. Ask her if she had a job for you. You'll be given a wench outfit. Then go find a client, take him to your place. As this is a demo mod auto-approach is set to start whenever you enter a new cell. To stop working as a prostitute talk to Haelga.

I've also made shane's Working Girl mod compatible with UFO/AFT and other follower mods by removing follower scripts and basically adding the mod its own follower system.

• File: 
  • Version: 1.0
  • Installation & Requirements: Same as shane4244's SexLabWorkingGirl.
  • How to use: Same as SexLabWorkingGirl except clients will follow you around without becoming a follower. You'll also see a quest mark pointing the client.

I'd appreciate your feedback on both of these. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope these would also help other newbie modders (like myself). smile.png

Update History:

Note: If you're having issues with dialogues, try the ESP posted in here.

Version 1.1: Fixed a few problems with the earlier version.

• Changed client AI package from "Travel" (to Player) to "Follow".
  • Removed checks that prevent certain dialogue options to appear.
  • Removed a few properties that are no longer used.
  • A minor change to OnInit event to prevent papyrus errors.
  • File: 
  • Version: 1.1

Version 1.0: Initial release (see above).

Troubleshooting:

If, for some reason, you get stuck with a client with no dialogue option to dismiss him and you still have a quest marker pointing the client then do this to get rid of him:

setstage _SLWG_Client 10 

This will stop the quest and the client will go his way.

Hi Bjornk,i have just tried this WG_Test V2.1, and found that it worked very well,i had no problems with it,and I think you have done a very good job with it,i also think you have lot of potential with this.

I you decide to add more to this,i would like to see Haelga taking some of my characters earnings,like a pimp.

still great job,well done.

Hi Bjornk,i have just tried this WG_Test V2.1, and found that it worked very well,i had no problems with it,and I think you have done a very good job with it,i also think you have lot of potential with this.

I you decide to add more to this,i would like to see Haelga taking some of my characters earnings,like a pimp.

still great job,well done.

I agree  :)

Veery good job.. A looooot of potential.

Also the no scene part is not that much of problem if you have the sexchat installed. I think you can also just implement sexchat in you mod and save you a loot of scripting. Isn't that what sharing is all about?

@formanfred: Thanks for your feedback. I actually thought about merging it with shane's mod. I might do that. I just don't see much point in introducing another prostitution mod that basically does the same thing.

FYI. The "No Scene" in the title only means that client auto-approach was implemented without using scenes. There's also another version with scenes, but the use of scenes didn't seem to make much difference so I didn't post that version.

BTW, has anybody had any issues with the SexLabWorkingGirl version I posted above?

havent use the working girl much, I have been testing yours :-) found a bug  :) . If you change sell (say, enter Helga's house) after "having sex" with a client but beofre teling him "i hope you where satisfied".. he becomes a normal follower. I have AFT.

Will test the working girl one now.

havent use the working girl much, I have been testing yours :-) found a bug  :) . If you change sell (say, enter Helga's house) after "having sex" with a client but beofre teling him "i hope you where satisfied".. he becomes a normal follower. I have AFT.

Aha, thanks for reporting that. That's a serious oversight, but the mod is just a demo anyway. I did add a piece of code to prevent that in the auto-approach quest though. 

I couldn't reproduce that bug I'm afraid. Even if I change cell before telling the client "hope you're satisfied" I still get the option to tell that and then he stops following me. BTW, it's impossible for the mod to turn an NPC into a follower.

An NPC only follows the player as long as the client quest is running, and as soon as the quest is stopped by telling the NPC "hope you're satisfied" or whatever the phrase was, he turns back to his default package stack.

You can check the state of the quests within the mod by using the following commands:

sqv WG_ClientPickup

sqv WG_ClientApproach

sqv WG_Controller

If a client who wasn't following you before is still following you even though the WG_ClientPickup isn't running and the aliases in it are 'None' then there we may have a problem.

Aha, thanks for reporting that. That's a serious oversight, but the mod is just a demo anyway. I did add a piece of code to prevent that in the auto-approach quest though. 

I couldn't reproduce that bug I'm afraid. Even if I change cell before telling the client "hope you're satisfied" I still get the option to tell that and then he stops following me. BTW, it's impossible for the mod to turn an NPC into a follower.

Well I did quit after seeing the options of aft appearing. Thats is how i know he has a folower. However!, I did not see the message that AFT normally gives when a follower is added. It is posible that the options where added because AFT wrongly thought that the npc was a follower. Dont worry. I will try it again and get back to you.

Now regarding the working girl mod. It seems that NPCs who's sandbox requires them to stay in one position (i.e. riften merchants) have trobble following you if you tell them to get somewere more quite. no worries, you just work there.

And that Igmund Black Briar bitch will not run even if her life depended on it.!

Edit* 1

2 quick thing regarding your mod.

1. The quest will not start if you equip the amulet of dibela inside the bank house. Dont change that 'cus I think that this will imply the creation of a script that constaantly monitors if you do so. Just state in the op that you mast equip it BEFORE walking in. Someone will definately start asking why it doesnt work.

2. Even if you do have the clothes (perhaps worked for Helga before) Helga will give you a new pair. She should check before if you already have them and in hat case just suggest to equip them. 

Now regarding the working girl mod. It seems that NPCs who's sandbox requires them to stay in one position (i.e. riften merchants) have trobble following you if you tell them to get somewere more quite. no worries, you just work there.

And that Igmund Black Briar bitch will not run even if her life depended on it.!

These issues are probably related to the follow package I gave them. That's not actually a "follow" package. It's "travel to player" package and I set their speed to "walk" as running around after a prostitute didn't make sense. :)

These issues are probably related to the follow package I gave them. That's not actually a "follow" package. It's "travel to player" package and I set their speed to "walk" as running around after a prostitute didn't make sense. :)

Its not a bad thing. Dont change it. Guards will run though but this is good occasionaly.. One more thing. I did go in honeyside every single job, and, if you exit the house or whenever you are After the client, The client is right out the door, you get the message someone is approaching and you are approached by the same gyu you just served. Mayde a cooldown can fix this similar to AP? 

Ok. I got an "asking for trouble" report :-)

I went into Riften inn, "pick up" a custom follower npc, then because of the random sex mod she starts looking for a victim. After she starts sex with another custom NPC I exit the. I think shit it has to break. Bullocks. after a while she catches up with me but she is stuck to the sex position she was using (niiice I found an error  ;) ). I go in Helga's Bunkhouse, she follows like normal but still stack, we stop so I can speak with her and ask her if she enjoyed my services and the moment the dialogue ends she gets unstuck and walks away  :dodgy: . So.. no bug

Regarding the follower thing I could not reproduce it either. Either I was mistaken and clicked on one of my followers, (they were next to each other) or this was a one time divine intervention. Propably the first  :blush: .

I Just cant find ANY problems with your coding !!!... Hmmm what if I pick a client and instead of fucking him I decapitate him. The quest has to get stuck.  :D  :D

Will be back shortly.  ;)

These issues are probably related to the follow package I gave them. That's not actually a "follow" package. It's "travel to player" package and I set their speed to "walk" as running around after a prostitute didn't make sense. smile.png

Its not a bad thing. Dont change it. Guards will run though but this is good occasionaly.. One more thing. I did go in honeyside every single job, and, if you exit the house or whenever you are After the client, The client is right out the door, you get the message someone is approaching and you are approached by the same gyu you just served. Mayde a cooldown can fix this similar to AP?

Sure, that can be arranged, but as I have already stated in the first post, this is a concept demo, so auto-approach will always run whenever you change cell and if there's a qualifying NPC around you, even if it's the very same NPC that you've just served, he'll be picked by the quest.

YESS

smiley-face-wallpaper-008.jpg

It appears that if you client dies before you manage to serve him the quests get stack. I tried to talk to Helga both in and outside the bankhouse but I did not have the option to stop working for her so "reset" the whole thing. 

If someone is unlucky enough to get a vampire attack and have his client killed (or stupid enought to do it himself) before serving him...Well load a previos game for crying out loud this can only happen once in a million !!!

(better mention it thouhg (keep your clients alive))

However I am pretty certain that a clean save would solve the issue Even in this case !

well, I give up. :D  

You Rock !

Edit*

Now lets go test (like a reasonable person) the working girl part. so far no problems there either.

I Just cant find ANY problems with your coding !!!... Hmmm what if I pick a client and instead of fucking him I decapitate him. The quest has to get stuck.  biggrin.png  biggrin.png

Will be back shortly.  wink.png

Don't do that! :D No, it won't break the quest, but you won't be able to complete the quest unless you resurrect him. :) I can add a piece of code to handle the death of a client but don't think it's currently necessary.

I Just cant find ANY problems with your coding !!!... Hmmm what if I pick a client and instead of fucking him I decapitate him. The quest has to get stuck.  biggrin.png  biggrin.png

Will be back shortly.  wink.png

Don't do that! :D No, it won't break the quest, but you won't be able to complete the quest unless you resurrect him. :) I can add a piece of code to handle the death of a client but don't think it's currently necessary.

he he.. like a good tester..already tried it  :D .

(I still got the auto save with the stuck quest... hmmmm, Lets see if it can be fixed  :lol:  (i will not be continuing from that save however)

be Right back

Edit*

Yuup.

Clean save fixed it. 

One has to be veeeeeery skilled to manage to make this mod come up with problems !!

@azmodan22: Thank you for thoroughly testing the mod. :)

So it seems there isn't any game breaking bugs in it. Perhaps I should add some SexLab stuff to it and turn it into an actual mod. :D

@azmodan22: Thank you for thoroughly testing the mod. :)

So it seems there isn't any game breaking bugs in it. Perhaps I should add some SexLab stuff to it and turn it into an actual mod. :D

You'de better  :D

I had  absolutely NO issues..And I tried to  :P . The only thing is that helga will give you clothes even if you got some from her before. Hardly an issue. Even if you sell them you get less that a client. 

The #2 reason for me not to hop to sexlab was the UFO incompability. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, this is what kept me from using working girl, although not SexLab itself. I used SA and SexIS for the longest time before that however.

I lub u long time for making it UFO compatible!

Hi Bjornk if you did turn this into a mod could you make it so that when your character wants a rest from prostitution to go questing etc;she could say to haelga that she is worn out and needs a rest,so haelga lets her go to return to it when ready,a bit like (sexout working girl in the atomic wrangler in FNVeges)

I'd appreciate your feedback on both of these. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope these would also help other newbie modders (like myself). :)

Feedback: How does amazing sound :) I haven't done any quest related modding as yet, although it is something I need to get into for the full version of my Sex Chat mod, and you have pretty much covered all of the quest parts I need to learn with this. Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

Hi Bjornk if you did turn this into a mod could you make it so that when your character wants a rest from prostitution to go questing etc;she could say to haelga that she is worn out and needs a rest,so haelga lets her go to return to it when ready,a bit like (sexout working girl in the atomic wrangler in FNVeges)

Hi, the mod already lets you do that. Talk to Haelga and just tell her that you don't want to work anymore. This will stop the "The Working Girl" quest. If you ever want to work again, do the same thing that you did to start the mod, wear an amulet of Dibella and enter Haelga's Bunkhouse again. "The Working Girl" quest is repeatable.