@ mem4ob4 - Initial test results of ver.1.1

Still working 99.999% flawlessly. Tested both hand-off to RaperS on and off. One note with it on, you may need a pause as sometimes it looks as if the NPC is not positioned correctly for the animation. This is also evident as I have MODs that add extra beds and sometimes they are mispositioned, like it is happening to fast. (That may be post the hand-off to RaperS though and again not an issue with your MOD. I'll need to do more tests here to narrow it down.)

Also had a graphics bug occur, where my PC appears only partly rendereded, no animation. Head, hands and feet missing like I was viewing my PC in NifSkope, but that may not be due to your MOD. NPC is animated.

During no hand-off, my PC went partly invisible, as if chameleon kicked in, or one of her items with chameleon was enabled. Strange one that one...

Follow bug seems to occur for me ONLY after at least one rape. And like before, if I wait they eventually do jump my PC. It's more of a hesitation than anything.

Suggested

I'd add the lines to your script(s) that print to the console that updated values from the ini file were made and/or loaded.

Example:

; Read ini file
  if FileExists "Data\ini\LoversHooker.ini"
   RunBatchScript "Data\ini\LoversHooker.ini"
   PrintC "Hooker: Updated values from ini file in data\ini\."
  elseif FileExists "Data\LoversHooker.ini"
   RunBatchScript "Data\LoversHooker.ini"
   PrintC "Hooker: Updated values from ini file in data\."
  else
   PrintC "Hooker: LoversHooker.ini not found in data\ini or data folder. All options will be set to default or stored value."
  endif

EDIT: A little more before I head off to sleep. Turning Hand-off to RaperS and QuickMode off I experienced the NPC follow bug and she didn't break out of it till after I re-enabled QuickMode. Seems to occur if the following NPC was already in an idle or walk animation loop.

Thanks Varenna

Default enable/disable of RaperS- Yup. I changed the default and I check after the
INI load and turn it back off if RaperS is not present.

Those graphics bugs/glitches are odd and have not seen them on my setup yet.
The missing head, hands, and feet- Possibly a call to an anim that uses stocks or something
similar? Just a guess.
I use a standard call for sex letting LwPK do the checks, picking a random pos., etc. and
setting the nudeflag to 128. I am not sure what all Wappy uses when I hand off to his side though.
(probably what I do plus more ;) )

That follow bug may not be a bug... There is a random roll for hornyness and if it is high enough,
the stalker will continue stalking. I have had a city dog chase me all over town repeatedly
knocking me to the ground before he finally got bored of me.
They will generally finish their conversations before following but I usually see them change
their walk route pretty quick. It generally runs on a 4 second cycle.

Your suggestion-
 Right after you load up game/save, check your console for "LSM: blah..."
 I actually used that exact example. If you do not see it, I am not sure why.

You should be able to actively 'Hook' with LSM on. I believe I have it set to boot the stalker as soon as the player has a john/jane hooked. I have not had a 'job' interrupted yet, even while going to a quieter place.

In debugging tonight I noticed a couple of additional places I can insure proper remove of the follow package.
I also noted that I missed a combat related check. Someone who wants to club you to death, probably does not
want to waste time stalking. It will be corrected by this weekend.

@Jgreen

After you rebash, you might try 'crowd - 80', 'quickmode - on' and double check the help page to review your settings,

then try the waterfront again to test.

Mem

@Jgreen

After you rebash, you might try 'crowd - 80', 'quickmode - on' and double check the help page to review your settings,

then try the waterfront again to test.

Mem

Tried all of that to no avail, but since the mod seems to work  and only stalking isn't triggered I thought some other mod must be putting a condition that tells LSM to not scan for stalkers. And indeed it was Unnecessary Violence II. Disabling it made my character to get stalked right away. I guess Unnecessary Violence makes LSM to think the player has an unsheathed weapon at all times or something similar? Maybe it would be worth to look into it :)

This is so awesome! Also enjoyed the dialogue(or "dialogue" in creature's case) as stalkers approach.

Just a few questions. Joburg casts spells on stalkers to make them work. Is this scripts only? Since I notice that creatures with "run away" AI packages are unable to stalk my "loves all creatures" character.

Also, would it be possible to tie in submission, or on-all-fours ala LBitch, so a rape turns "consensual"? Doubt it, but doesn't hurt to ask :-)

Anyways, just great work! Replaced my Joburg with ease.

"Your suggestion-
Right after you load up game/save, check your console for "LSM: blah..."
I actually used that exact example. If you do not see it, I am not sure why."

Yup I see it, forget what I said. Overkill since you can just caste the Stalker Settings spell in-game to see current settings...

Graphics bugs/glitches - Had this once before and forget what I had to do to fix or the cause.

@Someone92

These are the same cloths the were being removed before? Are these vanilla, modded, scripted, cloths?

With Adanrel: You were not enslaved at the time, but already escaped?

You were being stalked and then got enslaved- by combat, perpeturape, or an Encounter?

Vanilla Mithril Armor. Yeap, I was enslaved by Adanrel, Carwen or Methredhel (don't know for sure anymore) via lethal rape of WappyOne's raperS but escaped and was later stalked by Adanrel again.

@arrow72
 Thank you.
 Are playing with a high personality character, or an animalfriend mod?
 If it is a mod, let me know what it is so I can look into it.
 If it is High Personality (I have played this way myself before ;) ), I will
 test and see what is going on.
 I do not plan on including submission, consensual elements, but if you are running
 LoversBitch and you drop into submission pose, LSM will release the stalk and let
 nature run its course.

@varenna
 If you recall that fix, please share in case others might have the same situation.

@Someone92
 I have been trying to reproduce that 'armor removed - but not removed' bug but not
 seen it yet. I will keep looking.

@Jgreen
 I will see if I can work out what is needed for UVII. It may take a bit.

Mem

Can it be that a stalker doesn't touch you if you're low on health (or fatigue)? It happened to me that a stalker was standing idle next to me without doing anything, only after I waited or healed myself with a spell they continued.

Was your fatigue below 40%? I thought I had it at 4% but it is 40.

I will be adjusting it with this weekends update.

Mem

@Someone92- Yes, and to allow a bit of processing time. Have you noticed any stalking attempts during PSE events?

Folks,

If anyone has had problems with this plugin and summoned creatures, I apologize. In this next update, I am banning summoned from stalking. I guess their tormented spirits just are not happy with being all excited and then having to leave without satisfaction.

Mem

@Someone92- Yes, and to allow a bit of processing time. Have you noticed any stalking attempts during PSE events?

I haven't noticed any attempts to harass, unrobe or abuse my character but sometimes my character's owner of another actor still followed my character however I'm not sure if this is because the follower package of StalkerM wasn't removed properly or because of this.

Folks,

If anyone has had problems with this plugin and summoned creatures, I apologize. In this next update, I am banning summoned from stalking. I guess their tormented spirits just are not happy with being all excited and then having to leave without satisfaction.

Haha. Just curious, could it happened that even your own summons stalked you?

Version 1.2 released
Check the OP update notes. Hopefully stalkers will function more smoothly now.
A clean save is highly recommended.

@Someone92
If the 'in house' follow was from LSM, version 1.2 should catch it.
Yes your own summons could stalk you... and then possibly make your game crash.
They get mean that way ;)

@Lgreen
No luck so far with UVII.
If anyone familiar with Constructionset and UVII would like to help see if we can
get it and LSM to cooperate, send me a PM.

Mem

V1.1:

I've triggered an enslavement from a stalker via lethal rape by WappyOne's raperS to test if the follower package removal works correctly with PSE; for a short time the former stalker and new owner still followed me but after a short while the follower package was removed. I'm not sure if it was because StalkerM registered the PSE situation or because two guards were nearby.

Haven't tested V1.2 yet, I will try to create the same situation again and see how the mod reacts now.

edit:

Oh, something I've already wanted to tell you after you released V1.1 but have already done now: Include the version number in your uploaded file to make handling them easier. However include a "_" or similar character between the mod's name and the version number, it's easier to recognize "LoversStalker_1p2" than "LoversStalkerv1p2".

Hello, Mem!

Recently started a new game and was being followed by a German Shepard in the Imperial City Palace district. After following me for a short while, the dog tore my character's boots off, the next "event" the dog stripped my toon completely and knocked her down. At that point, just as the dog should have mounted my character, the game crashed.

I noticed that the new version prevents summoned creatures from stalking, and I didn't have this issue when I used version 1.0. Could this be related to the fix for summoned creatures? I got my toon stalked by a bipedal NPC (Rena Buirant in Chorrol) and all worked fine. I also tested if creature sex worked overall in the Lover's Bitch dog shop, and that gave no problems either. It only seems to be when stalked by dogs. I could try testing with other creatures if that would help, but they usually go hostile and if I remember correctly that suspends stalking.

It's nothing major, since the option to ban creatures is already present. Just though I'd let you know about it.

Keep up the fantastic work!!

@Deamionzero, thank you.

That sounds like an odd crash there. The summons ban was already processed before the dog started stripping you down.

Are you using WappyOnes RaperS or the default for rapes.

I am assuming it is one of the city dogs added by LoversBitch (in the IC).

You mentioned LoversBitch testing successful at the shop- was this just down in the training pens, or have you tried with any dogs you have upstairs? Also- Have you recieved the 'go down on all fours' training yet?

Dogs are about the only non-hostile that you can test with besides horses and sheep unless added by other mods.

Folks:

Thanks to Jgreens assistance, tonight or tomorrow I will release an update _v1p3 ( yes Someone... I payed attention ;) )  that should be compatable with UVII.

There is a conflict in checks between it and PSE that I believe is resolved now.

Also there will be differing levels of possibility of a stalker still being horny after assaulting you and continueing to follow to do it again. It is basically- creature, male, female. It should flow more naturally in this update.

(...) tonight or tomorrow I will release an update _v1p3 ( yes Someone... I payed attention ;) )

Good boy, good boy. :D

Also there will be differing levels of possibility of a stalker still being horny after assaulting you and continueing to follow to do it again. It is basically- creature, male, female. It should flow more naturally in this update.

Oh, so adjustable horniness adjusting screws for all of them or fixed values?! In the second case don't go overboard with the female's value, some are satisfied after one go after all. :P

@Deamionzero,

I'm fairly certain this crash was a result of LoversBitch, not StalkerM, and is related to an issue I've been wrestling with for the last week.  Namely OBSE's ToggleCreatureModel is buggy and crash-prone.  LoversBitch uses it to add a penis to any normal dog (dogs in the kennels already have them attached) and this causes the occasional crash on mounting by dogs in cities/out in the wilds.

No reliable fix for it yet.

@ Mem

This toon is a brand new character, so I haven't gotten far enough yet to try those steps. I'll work on it over the week and let you know what I come up with (not alot of gaming time to be had of late).

@Wappy

I'll try getting to the point where I can engage wild dogs and see if the error is reproduced. If so, then we'll have narrowed it down ^.^

Like I said, since I can ban creatures, it's no major worry. Honestly, it keeps the water nymphs in my Frostcrag Spire Reborn mod from stalking me... thank goodness! ^.^

Played a bit with this, really really liking it, but I found something that I think is kind of a missed opportunity//possible new option.

So a stalker comes up to my female character and starts throwing verbal abuse at her, about how she shouldn't bother wearing clothes.

I think "ok, let's see if there's any kind of reaction if I comply..."

And then he proceeds to tell her that dogbitches like her should bare their feet.

Once again I decide to comply, and remove the shoes.

Now the stalker is saying my PC should be on all fours presenting her holes.

Since I have LoversBitch installed and I have the command available, yet again, I comply, aaaaaaaaaand the stalker leaves  :-/

I think it would be pretty cool (though not sure if possible or maybe just way too hard/complex) if the interaction with LoversBitch's "on all fours" command was an option, like "Disable//Invite".

If it's on Disable, then the interaction is the same as it is now: stalking is cancelled. If it's on Invite however, and the player has complied with all the submissive requests from the stalker (naked, no shoes, on the ground), it would Invite the stalker to mount the PC, thus initiating normal, not rape, sex.

Just an idea I had playing with the mod, feel free to either do something with it (which would be all sorts of awesome!) or ignore it if it doesn't fit with your idea for the mod or if it would be too much work.

Regardless, thanks for the work that went into this, much appreciated.

@pepecristo

Thank you.

What you see in those messages is actually from a mod I started developing over a year ago that does what you describe.

I developed LSM though, specifically to be able to play nice with other mods (such as allowing LoversBitch to deal with a player on all fours) with less focus on the stalking.

At some point I may continue/merge that original mod, but right now I am focused on making sure LSM is solid.

Mem

When I played with version 1.2 (haven't played with 1.3 yet) I've encountered one oddity: When you sneak around enemies (e.g. in a dungeon) sometimes they start stalking you and because they'll notice you then start attacking you, making sneaking virtually impossible; however I couldn't reproduce this behavior constantly, sometimes an enemy totally ignored me, other times they started stalking almost immediately.

Maybe you could check for enemies and exclude them from the list of potential stalkers like you already do with males, females, creatures and essential NPCs; one somewhat accurate way to check if they are enemies could be to check their aggression and disposition towards the player character: If Aggression > Disposition +5 = enemy. Depending on the .ini setting they would be excluded from the stalker list or not.

@Someone92

That is unusual. One of the 'quick return' checks the blocks LSM from processing and scanning for stalkers at all is- if Player.IsSneaking...

Do you perhaps have something that modifies sneak in the game and might mask the IsSneaking function?

For combat- During the scan, if a potential stalker is currently in combat (with another npc/creature/player) they are discarded.

Though I do like your idea of heading off a potential stalker before combat that is definantly an enemy (let combat rape handle that).

Attention folks-

The ini in the v1.3 download has an error. Not a game breaker but the randyness factor will not change for females and males.

You can set these by console with-

set LoversStalkerMQuest.frandy to #

set LoversStalkerMQuest.mrandy to #

If you do nothing, they will be at default values of 91 and 81 (the higher the number, the less randy).

I will add those to the settings spell for next update.

Mem