Don't know if the Mod use the LoversPk AI package or a own Ai package.

Joburg use the Lovers PK AI , and I think StalkerM use the same AI

xLoversPkrVisitorAI package is a forced sneak package.  Just uncheck 'always sneak' and they should not do that any more.

So open the Lovers with PK esp with Tes4Edit (or CS) and remove the 'always sneak' flag

post-3205-0-38162300-1417660641_thumb.jpg open Lovers PK esp tree, open AI Packages, right click "Falgs" (1),  choose Edit, uncheck 'always sneak' (2) , click "OK"

Close Tes4Edit and save.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I kinda sorta don't turn this on anymore since I started using lovers hooker. The dialogue thing bugged me having the face zoom from the stalker with dialogue choices so I tried the older version with the get right to it options which seems to work better but still, kinda not as good as lovers hooker I don't know why.

@LeTwainSpoon
As dult stated- LSM is only for the Player being stalked.  If you are seeing NPCs stalk/rape each other
you may be seeing LSMN or Joburg or LoversStupid in action.
@dult
At some time in the not too distant future I will release the combined stalker mod. That is,
if RL allows me enough time to enjoy my hobby ;)
It will allow the player to decide how it works (like LSM or like LSMN or both/neither, messages or dialog, companions/slaves etc.).

@Zor2k13
LSM should block itself from running while LoversHooker has an 'active' John.
"...having the face zoom from the stalker..." I'm not sure I understand this part.
The system does run better using just the message system (with harrassment) as apposed to dialog trees.

Mem

ps: Thanks fejeena

• 2 weeks later...

Something that I think this mod is lacking is harassing animations? so the stalker is following you, well why don't they do things like grab the player butt or something? Maybe some standing butt smacking animation or something? The problem is the player would have to be made unconscious for the animations to work? or use set restrained command? so the player would be stuck in that harassing animation until it finished and then be free to run away. The stalker would carry out three or four of these embarrassing animations before raping the player. So a butt spanking anim of two kinds, one the player is standing the other the stalker bends over the player somewhat and spanks them. The rest are groping anims like boob grab and close up grab grope from behind fondling kind of anims. Maybe some kind of confrontational struggle groping?

It would be very nice indeed, but unlikely. As far as I know suitable animations have not been made by someone else, and making animations is tricky. Beyond the difficulty of animations there is also the body-issue, and grope animations usually look bizarre thanks to them being locked to a certain size, so any breasts too large will stick through people's hands, and those that are too small will be massaged from a few inches off, as if they were being molested by a Jedi.

That said, if someone's willing to make them, or if Mem has one hell of a surprise for us, I'd still love to see them in-game.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So I was checking the ini file and I noticed this

;minimum time in seconds between checks for stalker. Default = 15. Do Not set below 15
set LoversStalkerMQuest.cycmin to 10

So I went and set it to 15 to be safe. Is the comment old and just not updated? 

On 1/15/2019 at 10:31 PM, visby said:

So I was checking the ini file and I noticed this

So I went and set it to 15 to be safe. Is the comment old and just not updated? 

It's old, like me, and the computer system I made this mod on.  For me it was more an issue of how often and how many scripts I could have running.  Set it as low as you wish (if I didn't put a hard check in the startup) and if you start having glitches or issues just bump it back up.

Mem

On 1/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, mem4ob4 said:

It's old, like me, and the computer system I made this mod on.  For me it was more an issue of how often and how many scripts I could have running.  Set it as low as you wish (if I didn't put a hard check in the startup) and if you start having glitches or issues just bump it back up.

Mem

I have to say, mem, that this is one of the best Lovers mods...it made my seedy parts of town...well...seedy. Thanks so much.

• 2 years later...

I know this is very unlikely to be updated but it seems like this mod has a block where it won't start if the chargen quest is not completed, similar to lovers hooker. This means it is incompatible with the https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45890 alt start mod, at least until you actually get arrested in imperial city and complete the chargen quest, since the mod won't kick in before that time.  Tested with arthmoor's alt start mod and it works fine with that one. It may be possible to add a toggle like lover's hooker has, in which you can tell the mod to remove the block even if the chargen quest is not yet complete

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to get this to work. I REALLY wanted a mod that allowed NPCs to attack the player but not each other, and I'm really disappointed that this doesn't work. :(

I use no alt start mod. My character is female, finished the imperial prison sewers quest, the mod is set to a maximum 15 second delay, is on, and she can stand around for hours with nothing ever happening. I've tried with and without RaperS and the setting for RaperS turned on and off, I've tried with responsibility all the way up and all the way down. I have LAPF, the supplemental plugin pack, and this, but nothing else. Do I need a specific version?

Edit: I got it to work by switching to 1.5, but that version won't use it's ini file, so I have to change my settings in every playthrough. Is there any way to get it to use the ini? I reloaded the ini in the config spell and nothing changed.

Edited by ShenGo

Insure you have MenuQue.dll and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll in Data/OBSE/Plugins.

If it is not using the ini, you need to check your admin rights.

What version of OBSE and Pluggy are you using?

When trying version 2,  did you note any errors or messages in the console ( tilda key ~ )?

Did you try it while standing naked in the waterfront district with max responsibility at 100?

Did you ever receive a warning message that you were being stalked? (with warnings toggled on)

And double check your load order just in case.

Mem