Loosely on-topic, right?

I did the face paint today, myself.  YAY LEARNING.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/liquidillumination/SkyrimKeairaPaint01_zps6849d1e7.jpg

Flawless Victory, right?!

MadMartigan, 

i was curious about one of the items of armor you have pictured on your linked location.  It's the one with the oversaturated yellow and red image of a character wearing a laced bustier, laced trousers, with bracers and a bow and arrow.  I'm hoping the bustier and trousers are separates, because I've bene looking for a similar fashion for my rogue follower for some time.  Mind sharing a link to it?  I'd be tres appreciative!

Ah.. here's the image in question!

gw239_zps90a2b64e.jpg

Loosely on-topic, right?

I did the face paint today, myself.  YAY LEARNING.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/liquidillumination/SkyrimKeairaPaint01_zps6849d1e7.jpg

Flawless Victory, right?!

MadMartigan, 

i was curious about one of the items of armor you have pictured on your linked location.  It's the one with the oversaturated yellow and red image of a character wearing a laced bustier, laced trousers, with bracers and a bow and arrow.  I'm hoping the bustier and trousers are separates, because I've bene looking for a similar fashion for my rogue follower for some time.  Mind sharing a link to it?  I'd be tres appreciative!

Ah.. here's the image in question!

gw239_zps90a2b64e.jpg

Thats from Guild Wars 2, unfortunately, not Skyrim.

gw005_zps7296752c.jpg

Sorry.  Its a good outfit though, in GW2... The pants are amazing, in particular.

Blah, that's a shame.

Well, perhaps someone could recommend a good armor mob that is similar?  I've scoured LL and SkyNex (as well as a fair amount of japanese sites) and  haven't found anything 'just right'.  Ideally, I'm looking for something that separates the top from bottom.  Hentai Mixed armor is good, but it has these.. boot extenders? boot cuffs?.. attached to the top/bottom combo that limit what types of boots she can wear.  Anyways, if someone has a suggestion, I'd  appreciate all such!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

bah go away from this crap,maybe i have it somewhere on my "softdrive"(lady something unpb), tryed it and bof...no more than another armor mod, maybe less(this is old), i dunno why people make a mess for this, i think i deleted it ^^.

i like seren's mod's (you rock ;)), but there's lots of armors/mash up avaible here (i mean on internet globally) better than this i think. so move on

what is the purpse of this site, if people care about other people mods?.

might as well go to nexus then, i don't care who created the model or mod, so long it's playerbase get's their content.

anything is copy from something or someone if you look at the big picture.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am not always involving in others arguments but when i do i say;

What is the purpose of making something private for a single player game? If you not gonna share it, do not even send pictures of it... This is probably my 3th post or something but i am fallowing this web site daily, reading pretty much every article and checking every mod and works of good people of this community. If i had time i was going to release my ENB settings and some other mods i was working on but i don't have time to finish em and i do not want to release anything before i feel it is perfect i am 31 years old merried got children and working pretty much everyday. If i find time to finish it and release em i wouldn't mind others use them with or without giving me credit since they would've gone public and i wouldn't expect any profit from them. 

The thing is if people like your work they can donate money or might offer you a job through your work. Even if no one gives you a credit. Finding who made what through internet is not as hard as it was before. You may quickly understand apperatiation and find out when people start making requests from you.

If you gonna give any credit for an armor mod give credit to creators of 3DMax and other drawing and modelling programs.

Long things short it is childish, selfish and pointless to argue about this kind of topics. Specially on a web side which builded based on a idea of sharing.

P.S. Sorry if i made any mistake since English is not my native language. And my comment is general i am not directly pointing anyone with it. If anyone offended by my words somehow, i am not sorry but you should be.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

To be fair, Krista bought the rights to do it from my understanding. It is not stealing. Lets not be slanderous!

Saying that Krista is a fucking ass for making Saren take it down. It is like Apple trying to stifle competition with google, Apple ends up hurting the industry as a whole so it can stand apart from everyone rather than cooperate and help fuel innovation.